anyone seen Stephanie

I've seen Stephanie a few times over the past 12 months, her massage skills are great, she is very pretty and is easy to talk to. I wouldnt even consider asking for extras, it's very clear that 'extras' are not an option. The only downside about Stephanie is that there way too much Winnipeg Jets stuff on her walls.

Guest Hemsky

HBS is talking about a different Stephanie I think. The one who this thread is about lives near Portage and the west Perimeter and is 100% professional. No funny business to be had with this one. She will likely beat the **** out of you and then call the cops.

Edited by Hemsky
Spelling

HBS is talking about a different Stephanie I think. The one who this thread is about lives near Portage and the west Perimeter and is 100% professional. No funny business to be had with this one. She will likely beat the **** out of you and then call the cops.

Hemsky is correct there are two Stephanie's from different planets

offering completely different services from different ends of the city.

Stephanie (#1) the one in this thread, is skinny.

Offers only legit massage (no extras) out of (almost to the perimeter) west Portage ave.

Stephanie (#2) is heaver and formally of Nevada's and Body bliss now independent SP working out of Winnipeg north east.

• Like 1

Guest ***nno**n***
I've seen Stephanie a few times over the past 12 months, her massage skills are great, she is very pretty and is easy to talk to. I wouldnt even consider asking for extras, it's very clear that 'extras' are not an option. The only downside about Stephanie is that there way too much Winnipeg Jets stuff on her walls.

This is a bit off topic, As a SP I wouldn't want people telling others what are on my walls. That is exactly why I have no family photos anywhere but my bedroom.

Shannon

Does stephanie west perimeter, still offer her professional services. I see no more kj ads for her services. I have seen her and enjoy her massage. Just have no way of contacting her. Maybe she retired?

Additional Comments:

Does stephanie west perimeter, still offer her professional services. I see no more kj ads for her services. I have seen her and enjoy her massage. Just have no way of contacting her. Maybe she retired?

So K----- had an ad today from Stephanie where she makes sure guys knows where she stands..I do not provide ANY sexual services. Rates are $50/hour and I am not issuing receipts for health insurance claims. I am located in St James (Crestview) area.Stephanie So don't mess with her it seems..

Guest s*r***a**9

Yes this is the one that does only massage. Very cute girl and decent massage. No funny business.

Agreed, gentlemen. I saw Steph #2 three times this spring. Nice if you like them on the plus side of normal size. Massage at first and then things went up from there. Right about the service. After visit #2 I got some strange vibes from her, like she wanted some kind of relationship and that's the kiss of death for a hobbyist like me. Good service, good $.