Emma I would like to offer you my butt for videotaping purposes anytime as long as you are at the controls. We can make a fun educational video for the benefit of all the butt newbies out there . Youngstud has committed to buying one. That's a good start. Anyone else interested??

Hun

How could i forget this important detail: don't forget to milk the gland from deep to shallow as you massage it....

OK that's really it.... not telling anymore secrets ...really I'm not...OK maybe just a few more..lmao

I'm curious about prostate massage and learning more about it.

Just wondering if any ladies or gentlemen could offer some advice on this subject. Here are some questions I have.

1. How do you ask a client whether he is interested in prostate massage without offending him? Some men probably love it. Some men may not. How do I gage their interest level without offending them or coming across as a newbie at it?
  2. How do you do prostate massage?
  3. Any other tips or advice you could share?

I would really love to hear from the ladies AND gentlemen regarding this topic.

xoxo

Mandalay

My first experience was with emma and I had read about her expertise in this field. I made sure I was ready for it ( read ATH thread on cleanliness ) and then I saw emma ( it was my first time seeing her ) ( what a beauty she is ), we never talked about a PM but as good as she is while offering me the best BJ ever, she began to lick me where the sun does not shine, now if you ask me if I was not ready for this would I let her go there "NO" but I was and it was the most excellent experience ever. So to answer your first question I think just play the field and if he wants he will make it easier for you to get your way and if he does not want you there his legs will come down and his cheeks will get closer and you will know. Question 1 answered....

Question 2: Sorry but emma is the expert at it. and she already said too much.hehe

Question 3: I think if you have it in you to please you lover you can do a good job at it and if you enjoy it so will he.asslick.gif

Yep, just stroke it off until it pops. Lol.

Emma, I think an instructional video is a possibility here. I know I would buy one if you made it. [;-)

I know Emma owns a number of unusual toys, but ...

Emma I would like to offer you my butt for videotaping purposes anytime as long as you are at the controls. We can make a fun educational video for the benefit of all the butt newbies out there . Youngstud has committed to buying one. That's a good start. Anyone else interested??

Hun

wow maybe i will make a vid...i have the knowledge..the toys and the butt...

yea!

Any gentlemen guinea pigs willing to teach and show a newbie about prostate massage?

Should be no shortage of pigs here ......... :-P

If and when you come to Winnipeg, I will be more than happy to be you gineau pig while you show Mandy the ropes of the prostate massage!!!

I guess i have to go now and show Mady how to do this in person...hehe

Hun

I would be interested but would like even more to see it happening live. Hmmmm. ;)

Ok, this is getting commercial, I can just imagine Emma doing an infomercial on Prostate massages with Mandy and Ariane as "guests" with a host of "butts", lol, and a trunk full of toys....

LOL.

Emma, you are the pro of the PMs, lol

I would be interested but would like even more to see it happening live. Hmmmm. ;)

Every time this subject come up the board comes to life.

Antas. Massage started a group for this some time ago that has very little activity.

Maybe that would be a good place for everyone to go and exchange Ideas and advice

Ok, this is getting commercial, I can just imagine Emma doing an infomercial on Prostate massages with Mandy and Ariane as "guests" with a host of "butts", lol, and a trunk full of toys....

LOL.

Emma, you are the pro of the PMs, lol

Well in that case i need 2 more butts for my guests to practice on...haha

kisses and licks

Well in that case i need 2 more butts for my guests to practice on...haha

kisses and licks

I'm happy to fill the role of "stunt man" in case we have to do any re-takes to deal with "proof of performance" issues during the shooting of the video. Lol.

Not to worry with Dr.Emma at the controls. She might as well have a doctorate in the subject.

Hun

I would love to help you out if you promise to be gentle, good communication is key to making it a pleasurable exp. and lots of lube.
Edited by AttilaTheHun
spelling as usual

ROFL... It caught my eye too, lol

After reading this I'm going to be very leery about asking a guy here to "send me a PM".

I guess i have to go now and show Mady how to do this in person...hehe

CoachG ... would you be a guinea pig and a practice prostate for Emma to teach me a prostate massage?

That would be INCREDIBLE!

Guest gagagaga

great thread everyone...

The first time it was done to me was by a very experienced MP. i was on my belly and she was teasin beteewn my legs and I guess I was responding each time her finger brushed my anus. she socussed in on it a bit and had me going crazy, then she leaned down and whisperes in my ear "do you want me to massage inside?"

I said yes and she complied...it rocked!!

great thread everyone...

The first time it was done to me was by a very experienced MP. i was on my belly and she was teasin beteewn my legs and I guess I was responding each time her finger brushed my anus. she socussed in on it a bit and had me going crazy, then she leaned down and whisperes in my ear "do you want me to massage inside?"

I said yes and she complied...it rocked!!

I thought I knew everything about PM, but seems like I need to learn more about soccusing :)

CoachG ... would you be a guinea pig and a practice prostate for Emma to teach me a prostate massage?

That would be INCREDIBLE!

It would be totally incredible to get together with you and the sexy Emma for a little prostate lesson. Just let me know when you get it arranged and I will be there!!!

Lucky man!:grin:

It would be totally incredible to get together with you and the sexy Emma for a little prostate lesson. Just let me know when you get it arranged and I will be there!!!

Since there are two ladies ... maybe we more than one man to practice prostate massage on together? After all, every man is different and in order for me to become good at what I'm doing, I probably need to try this on at least a few different bodies.

What do you think Emma?

When Emma comes to Winnipeg (which is hopefully soon) we could perhaps have a few men at a special rate come down and participate as guinea pigs for my lesson.

Then there could be some fun afterwards ... a big sex party with Emma and Mandalay! LMAO

Gahh! Again why does my company not operate in Winnipeg!? Alberta, BC yes, but no Manitoba...sigh! If this happens I cannot wait to read the after report!!:mrgreen:

Since there are two ladies ... maybe we more than one man to practice prostate massage on together? After all, every man is different and in order for me to become good at what I'm doing, I probably need to try this on at least a few different bodies.

What do you think Emma?

When Emma comes to Winnipeg (which is hopefully soon) we could perhaps have a few men at a special rate come down and participate as guinea pigs for my lesson.

Then there could be some fun afterwards ... a big sex party with Emma and Mandalay! LMAO

I have a great love nest downtown with a full bar, couch, love seat, kitchen table, kitchen area and bed. It would be great for an Emma/Mandalay prostate party! LOL

What do you think Emma?

Then there could be some fun afterwards ... a big sex party with Emma and Mandalay! LMAO[/quote

Hey Mandalay....you know can count me in on that party for sure.....but seriously, I can understand needing more bodies for the "lesson", but I am sure we can get rid of them before we start the PARTY! Am I being a little selfish about wanting you two hot, incredible, sexy women all to myself? I don't think so!!!!!