Outrages places you've got down buck wild...

There have been a few but:

-In the vending machine room at an upscale hotel in NYC.

-On a warm (non-nude) beach in the middle of the day, just pulled her

swimsuit to one side

-at an outdoor concert standing up in the middle of a tightly packed crowd

-in the trees on the side of a ski hill in mt. tremblant

-in a family bathroom at Pearson (a little bit gross I know but when the bug bites)

-in a change room at Charlotte Russe in Orlando (oh and got cum on the clothes she was trying on so had to buy it)

Now I know other people can do better than that

Chuck

Not quite the credentials of Mr. Woodchuck but here goes:

Bj in an almost empty movie theatre and in the middle of a crowded campground party at an outdoor music festival that shall remain nameless (standing up against a van).

I used to book a suite on the second floor of The Toronto Renaissance Hotel for my hobbying excursions. Whenever I saw my favorite lady, we'd do it by the window - hoping that passers by down below would catch us in the act and get an eyeful!

I thought that we were talking FS, I have a few more if we're talking HJ and BJ.

-I got head on a cross country red eye (I was afraid to go for mile high club but she wanted to!)

-BJ at Phantom of the Opera in NYC (when the chandlier started to rise so did my pants)

-HJ under the table at Ruth Chris Steakhouse at the T.O. Hilton (had to be careful for the sizziling butter)

-BJ on the Gardiner in rush hour (lots of people saw and pointed, it was awesome!).

I'm a bit of an Exobish so I like to push it some times. Those were some of the more memorable ones but others come to mind I'll post again.

Chuck

In front of an ATM machine camera and all

Years ago on Canada Day alone the path on the Quebec Side well the fireworks were going off on both sides hehe

- During an embassy reception using the captain's chair on the bridge of a Cdn warship while alongside down in Barbados

- Loved HJ & BJ's on a long highway drive in the Wentworth Valley

- HJ in economy seating on an red eye long distance flight across the country - tried for the mile high in the washroom but she wouldn't go for it

• Like 1

I've made love on top of a mountain in Jasper, Alberta. Also got busy with the GF while rafting on the Athabaska River. Both times were cold and wet, but not in a good way. Oh well.

• Like 1

- trench

- certain overseas country that Canada's been hanging out in for a while.

- Snook into a gondola in Italy. People walked by all night.

- a plane on the way to Dubai.

Now I'm married and all those fun things..won't ever happen again. :/

Before my wife and I were married, during one long summer we had no place to get intimate during the summer, so I'd meet her in Toronto, and we would go to various place and try to find cover where we could have some alone time...

Once we made out in the bushes at night in Ontario place.

Another time during the daytime, in the bushes just off the path in the Toronto Zoo.

In all, probably in about 10 different outdoor locations -- never got caught.

Twentry-six year later, its hard to believe shes the same person now, lol.

In the bushes at a botanical garden in Houston, Texas

In the bushes on the side of a road in North Carolina

On the sandy beach in Caye Caulker, Belize, right out under a palm tree, the water almost touching our feet

in the bushes at a botanical garden in houston, texas

in the bushes on the side of a road in north carolina

on the sandy beach in caye caulker, belize, right out under a palm tree, the water almost touching our feet

hot hot hot !!!

Guest a**4*

In a shower at a camp ground and on the hood of her car beside a lake same camp ground and not my girl we were all camping together...:biggrin:

I can't believe I didn't remember this one first...

A friend and I were walking on a side street in downtown Ottawa and decided we were in the mood...so we walked into a random driveway and he bent me over the hood of a car. Who's driveway, and who's car, I have no idea!

• Like 1

Back seat of a taxi cab while touring Ottawa (friends cab)

Rideau Centre stairwell

On stage at an open air amphitheater the night before it was officially opened to the public. The stage was cement and very cold.... and because of that she insisted that I stay on the bottom. She ended up with knee scrapes and a smile; I had the strange sensation of being freezing and burning simultaneously...

Let's see...

A blow job in Westminster Abbey

Green Park in London, in the rain with people watching

Under a number of bridges around the planet

In the back of a Warrior Infantry Fighting Vehicle with a hot Danish Army nurse in Iraq :D

In clubs all over the place, usually with people watching

Joined the mile high club...twice! ;)

Had one girlfriend in school who loved to fuck in the tube, (the subway).

Beaches and in the ocean several times

Edited by spud271
  • Like 2

- While fishing on a lake on a hot summer day, no other boats around, got off the boat on a sandy beach, got naked and made out.

- After finishing picking up wildberries with her, to thank me, gave me a hand job right there in the field.

- In the woods, four wheeling, found a quite spot, took our pnts off only and made out on the four wheeler.

Guest c**io**m7

I was 19...in a hotel room in Vermont while my girlfriend's parents slept in the other bed.

On the Beach, had to when you live on PEI.

Sneaked into my girlfriends bedroom across from her parents.

In a car in the high school Parking Lot.

Staying at a friends cottage, took the boat across and down the river to a farmers field (my college GF) and had good romp.. but the mosquitoes bit my ass off.. LOL

A BJ on a beach in Algonquin Park late in the evening, under the stars. That was before marriage......

Beaches? I've had a few. I lost my intercourse virginity to an older woman on a beach at Lake Erie. I've fertilized the sand in Jamaica, Barbados and three of the four main Hawaiian Islands.

I've had sex on a plane, on a train and in a car (not while driving) and in a rubber raft, see earlier post. I've had sex at work in my boss's office. I have had carnal knowledge of a woman in every room in my house, I especially like the laundry room as my lady friend can attest. I've had sex in a neighbour's house during a surprise birthday party, surprise! :icon_eek:

National Art Gallery

back of a limo

small island in the middle of a lake

the stacks of the U of T library (which library will remain undisclosed)

late at night in the Toronto Botanical gardens