I'm sure there are many more but FYI 2 recent bait and switch experiences in Moncton. Blonde Bombshell and Blonde Barbii Doll. Both are nothing like the pictures and if you saw them you would know why they post fake ones.

• Like 2

the other one I am curious about is "Massage with Roxanne". the pics look too good to be true.

I had replied to her ad, asking if she would be interested in a 4 hand massage session with me, but never got any kind of responds from her.

Dont know...maybe she doesnt like other providers.... or she made an ad then went on vacation......or she is not real deal?

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia

the other one I am curious about is "Massage with Roxanne". the pics look too good to be true.

I did a google image search the first day she posted an ad. All 3 were sourced from somewhere else. One was a known actress, the other was from a "Be thin" blog (won't even touch that one) and I forget where the other one was from.

Best to stay away.

Has anyone seen Annabelle who posts on BP for Moncton?

• Like 3

Thank you SmartnSexy. After seeing your posts, I did a search myself

and found the images using Google and TinEye.

This is helpful. This is interesting; I don't know why some MA/SP would even try to deceive men like this. I am probably too naive. At least if you try to fool us, put a little effort into it :roll:

I did send her (Massage with Roxanne) multiple text messages, and sent e-mails last week and never got any responses, so it seems sketchy.

I did a google image search the first day she posted an ad. All 3 were sourced from somewhere else. One was a known actress, the other was from a "Be thin" blog (won't even touch that one) and I forget where the other one was from.

Best to stay away.

Has anyone seen Annabelle who posts on BP for Moncton?

Edited by KenB71
  • Like 1

Moncton seems to be a happening place for SP but lots of bait and switch going on!

SmartSexy, I met Annabelle when she advertised under angel, she advertises under 3 or 4 names and different pictures. I will NEVER see her again!!!

I did see Roxanne, she is real and she is very attractive and she does offer a good service. I don't know why she did not post her pics on her page. She said she is just starting in this profession, I do believe she is new to this just the way the session went. I will see her again.

There are a few good ladies in Moncton that adertises on BP but when it sound too good to be true... it usually is!!!

I do not want to go on and list all the best experience i have had in Moncton but there are a few good ladies.

• Like 2

So I actually met with Roxanne today? She is real. She is quite attractive,not as good as the pics, but I havent met anyone yet who is quite as good as their pics, I do know she is choosey when comes to clients as this is her part time job. But if you do get chance to meet her I would recommend.She is very friendly and offers more than just massage. She was a five out of five for me, but everyone is differant.

I've never had a bad experience on CERB . The more we support cerb the more likely the real girls from other sites will naturally migrate here.

• Like 1

No bad experiences with CERB for me either....pics have always been accurate in every instance. Stick with CERB ladies and avoid any disappointments.

• Like 1

So I actually met with Roxanne today? She is real. She is quite attractive,not as good as the pics, but I havent met anyone yet who is quite as good as their pics, I do know she is choosey when comes to clients as this is her part time job. But if you do get chance to meet her I would recommend.She is very friendly and offers more than just massage. She was a five out of five for me, but everyone is differant.

aazingah, forgive me here,but is she not posting fake pics? As 2 of our valued members have researched her pics and discovered her pics were of someone else. Do they have their research facts wrong?

Also, I have been told by ppl who meet me I am exactly as my pics show, or some even say even better in person! I think your defense statement of how ppl dont look as good as in the pics to be incorrect. But then again if you are using fake pics then yes the pics probably are better then the real thing,IMHO

• Like 1

I find the time stamps interesting too. At 12:03 you did not know her and wanted to know if there was a happy ending and then at 1:39 you were giving her a review? Lets assume your appointment was at 12:30, and usually most massage appointments are at usually 1 hour, you were back on your computer 9 minutes later giving a thumbs up to someone who in the past has been shown as a bait and switch. We take that seriously here. No cerb member wants to fall for that and get very interested when it looks like another shiller on the loose.

My 2 cents

• Like 2

When I posted the first post I had the appointment and was getting ready to go? I posted because I get nervous going to meet new people and was trying to get some feedback as I usually like to check on here. I came back onto post on here when I got back because I wanted to let you guys know about her as I had just checked on here. Now it is true that her pics were fake, she did resemble the ones she used, and I dont know why she used fakes because she is good looking with a great body and it wasn't my place to say something her about it. I also wasn't meaning any disrespect when I said the pics aren't usually the same. You are right there is some women that are way better looking in person but 50% off the time I find they dont usually look exactly like the pics. But as for Roxanne, it was an awesome experience meeting her, good looking, nice body and great to talk to. And I do recommend her fake pics and all.

When I posted the first post I had the appointment and was getting ready to go? I posted because I get nervous going to meet new people and was trying to get some feedback as I usually like to check on here. I came back onto post on here when I got back because I wanted to let you guys know about her as I had just checked on here. Now it is true that her pics were fake, she did resemble the ones she used, and I dont know why she used fakes because she is good looking with a great body and it wasn't my place to say something her about it. I also wasn't meaning any disrespect when I said the pics aren't usually the same. You are right there is some women that are way better looking in person but 50% off the time I find they dont usually look exactly like the pics. But as for Roxanne, it was an awesome experience meeting her, good looking, nice body and great to talk to. And I do recommend her fake pics and all.

Good to know, and happy you had a positive experience!

And yes, fake pic's does not necessarily mean bad service. HOWEVER, most of time fake photo's are an indication or a red flag that this person could be dishonest in other ways as well. Many of our beloved hobbyist have been fooled and put in harm's way and so we tend to be extra cautious when it comes to dishonesty.

It is simply wrong no matter the reason to use fake pic's( especially when is stolen pic's) and I hope for her reputation sake that she learns the importance honesty and sincerity.

• Like 2

I worked with blonde bombshell before. one of the pictures she has on her as is not her, not sure where she got it from. but there are 2 other pictures that are in fact her. they arent the best quality, but it's her.

So what is the etiquette if an SP posts fake pictures misrepresenting a service, and then there is a meeting and one party feels tricked as soon as the door is opened?

So what is the etiquette if an SP posts fake pictures misrepresenting a service, and then there is a meeting and one party feels tricked as soon as the door is opened?

I would imagine that first you would decide if you were indeed attracted to her??

But most of my hobbyist will take the time to converse back and forth and look at my profile, web site, and recommendations. So that there is no doubt that my pics and profile are correct representation of "Sophia"

If it were a huge difference in stats...or say a STOLEN pic...

then ya, I would feel tricked. Say if the pic is of a 22 year and a model figure, but when the door is opened and she is nothing like that description then I would not stay, and excuse myself while explaining you felt tricked.

I think that honesty and sincerity are a big deal in this hobby and lifestyle! You need to feel that you are in safe arms and never vulnerable.

But I would advice to go in with eyes wide open, as I do not feel that deception has a place when trust and safety is such a priority for either provider and hobbyist.

I have met with roxanne and was a bit hesitant myself but trust me pics are real she is new to this but really enjoys her work told her about this site she actually has a massage licencse

• Like 1

I have met with roxanne and was a bit hesitant myself but trust me pics are real she is new to this but really enjoys her work told her about this site she actually has a massage licencse

I hate to sound like I'm beating a dead horse here. I've never seen Roxanne and have no particular ill will towards her. But I'm 99% certain that even without having met her that those pics are not her. Maybe they are close, but they are not her.

How can I be so sure? Well, the first sign of trouble, without even searching anything is the watermark on one of the pictures; Bransilav | Josifovic photography. Now this doesn't immediately mean that its fake. A lot of girls will have professional photos done. But a simple Google image search will answer that question definitively for you right away. The first result in putting that image through the search engine is a video of the actual photo shoot. The model's name is Milica Vidosavljevic. Now I say 99% because, who knows, maybe Milica has retired from professional modeling to come jerk off guys in Moncton... but I doubt it.

The other picture seems to have done the rounds in a bunch of dieting and thinness blogs and tumblr accounts (which are terrifying by the way).

Again, I'd like to repeat. I have nothing against her, from what's been reported here she sounds rather attractive. I might have been interested in seeing her myself, but as soon as someone posts a fake photo I completely lose interest and I feel its important that any hobbyist who goes to see her understands what to expect (or rather what not to expect in this case).

If anyone does see her in the future feel free to show her this and ask her to post real pics next time. If she starts posting real pictures she might start attracting a more informed clientele and I'd like to think that usually that's better for everyone involved.

• Like 8

This lady has been shown numerous times to be using a models pics. If you use tineye, you will see the link to her actress shots. Not sure why one would be a hot model and then do massage in Moncton. She might be good looking as some have stated, but her pics are fakes.....

http://www.tineye.com/search/fb9fa77472b235b5e243d3f69be514a10b3f7e8e/

I have met with roxane she is real her pics if not real are a damn close look-a-like she provides good service answered my text quickly she is new to business

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback dewu69.

It sucks that she uses fake pics and even goes out of her way to say that they are real in the ad, but if you're vouching for her, then I have no argument (other than the one I already presented) to counter that.

I hope you didn't feel targeted, I want to encourage the hobbyists to speak out more in NB. I find that our recommendation section is severely lacking when compared to what you find when you ask directly.

Since you have seen Roxanne and had a positive experience I'd encourage you to add a recommendation to the New Brunswick Recommendations sub forum so that people can have a frame of reference for what an experience with Roxanne is like.

Thanks and keep on participating!

• Like 2