Mia Morrison in Moncton

Has anyone visited the lady advertizing as Mia Morrison on one of the other sites yet? I have tried some searches on CERB...NB & NS but I did find anything here

Thanks

Has anyone visited the lady advertizing as Mia Morrison on one of the other sites yet? I have tried some searches on CERB...NB & NS but I did find anything here

Thanks

Here is a link to a girl here on Cerb that goes by Miya Morrison, you will notice that this account is "under review." Is this the same person you are asking about?

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=80028

She use to be @ cerb on PEI, had pics posted on cerb...she had posted she was moving from PEI & had posted a ad on another site stating she was going to be available @ Moncton area...outcalls only till she got settled in @ her place....

Be sure to check her ID if you visit her. Some complaints about her age is why the account is under review.

• Like 1

Thanks and Yes...I think that is her.

What does "under review" mean?

In this case it seems under review relates to her possibly being underage, see Mods post.

Be sure to check her ID if you visit her. Some complaints about her age is why the account is under review.

She did show her ID in a photo but I can not be 100% sure it is her so I will leave this up to you. She has asked to NOT be discussed on cerb so I will be adding her to the DNR/DND list but I will NOT delete this thread cause when age is in question I don't want anyone to be able to HIDE behind out DNR/DND list.

If anyone has seen her in person, viewed her ID and without doubt can say she is over the legal age of 18 (Photo government ID other then a health card) please contact me and vouch for her so I can let our members here know.

• Like 1

If anybody as seen her could you PM me some details? Thinking about booking but it's difficult to find any type of review.

I tried to contact her a couple times when I was on PEI I had set up a time with her and her friend "Shopia" the pics for both look good and I was very interested in meeting with the.

We had an appointment for 3am in my room for all 3 of us. They did not show up. They did not reply to my text message and phone calls.

The next day I booked again with them for midnight and same result...

I think I will call them again but set up a back up plan next time...

Just noticed on another site, SEA, that she changed her name to Sophia Grace and she use to be listed as Mia before. Also her age is listed as 18 there now but I believe it was higher when listed as Mia. Like MOD said, check ID to protect yourself, seems to be a lot of red flags.