One for the boys and girls! Have you ever been having some fun with a lady or man only to have the fun interrupted by a short N curly in your mouth?

Still to this day I am amazed in the amount of people that don?t even do any landscaping of any kind! If there is one thing that I have to say is a big turn off for me is a woman that does not maintain the land! When looking for a nice park to have a nice meal, how many times did you drive by a park that has never been mowed? ?Oh look at that nice hay field, can we have a picnic?? LOL

I?m sure it?s the same for the woman, can?t be pleasant to go down on the tower to have her nose tickled by the bushes at the base. I remember I was at a bar and a Bud of mine approached a woman and asked her if the curtains matched the carpet! Without missing a beat she replied ?Nope, I like hardwood!? My kind of girl!

I would like all to take some time and keep our playgrounds landscaped. The more you do it the less maintenance it is!

APEX

what is the last sound you hear before the pubic hair hits the ground?

Pitoooeeee!!!!

You just have to get better at swallowing!! It won't kill you. Gulp and it's gone.

why are some types of parsley and pubic hair alike?

-

-

-

you have to push them aside before you keep eating!

eeeeeeeew! hehe

why are some types of parsley and pubic hair alike?

-

-

-

you have to push them aside before you keep eating!

eeeeeeeew! hehe

eeeeeew I will second that :lol:

Reminds me of that one episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" when Larry David is trying to "cough up" a hair and well you know the rest of the story

• Like 1

My personal opinion is that there is too much emphasis on hair removal (on women) because "no man will want to fuck you with hairy legs (bush, armpits, etc)." The constant push for a hair-free bush under the guise of hygiene is really just a push to keep women looking as young as possible.

At best, pubes are a mild annoyance and don't deter from the overall experience.

I agree with Erin wholeheartedly! Pubes can be a mild annoyance, but I think if they're trimmed at best and of course, there should be no problem.

I am not shaved down there! I am trimmed. Sorry, guys but I'm in my mid 40s, I have very sensitive skin and I am not about to go through the torture of razor burned skin or ingrown hairs so I can look like some prepubescent girl which would in my opinion look utterly ridiculous on me since I am older and heavier.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against women who shave down totally, it's just not my thing and since I keep it trimmed, and clean, the sweetness is just a lick away...

And my clients know that and keep coming back...so...:roll:

My personal opinion is that there is too much emphasis on hair removal (on women) because "no man will want to fuck you with hairy legs (bush, armpits, etc)."

Or the power of Marketing!

Another marketing campaign around this time convinced the women of North America to shave their body hair. Notably, women in the other parts of the world do not engage on masse in this ritual. Even in French Canada, the habit is not largely undertaken.

It all began with the May, 1915 edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine that featured a model sporting the latest fashion. She wore a sleeveless evening gown that exposed, for the first time in fashion, her bare shoulders, and her armpits.

A young marketing executive with the Wilkinson Sword Company, who also made razor blades for men, designed a campaign to convince the women of North America that:

(a) Underarm hair was unhygienic (b) It was unfeminine.

In two years, the sales of razor blades doubled as our grandmothers and great grandmothers made themselves conform to this socially constructed gender stereotype. This norm for North American women has been reinforced by several generations of daughters who role-modeled their mothers.

see http://www.quikshave.com/timeline.htm

Historically I believe the removal of pubic hair was limited to Middle Eastern culture. Any anthropologist in the house ?

I appreciate what women are expected to do to keep their man/men happy.

It is so much more than what men can get away with.

"this socially constructed gender stereotype. This norm for North American women has been reinforced by several generations of daughters who role-modeled their mothers."

and it has also somehow, been hardwired in the male brain.

Trimming will always be good enough for me, but legs, a different story.

The extra time spent there says "special, just for you".

(I would never complain if she missed a spot, it's the thought that counts)

There are few things as soothing or motivating as smooth legs sliding up and down your back, or soft feet pushing on your butt.

I guess I'm your basic lip/leg man ;-)