Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, winter is almost OVER :)

I wouldn't pack away the shovels and boots yet though we may still have more slush come from the sky, but it is 13 days away from spring t2745.gif

As I sit here looking at the sunny day on the other side of the window (in Fredericton) I can't help but daydream about nice long walks with sookie. Trees budding, flowers blooming and birds chirping. I can't wait for shorts, trips to the beach and skate park with my son.

Anyone else have a bubbling excitement for the end of the season?

• Like 1

YES!

But to be honest, the first day of spring, I am flying away to Japan, so I am WAY more lucky than most Canadians...

The weather for the next two days in Japan 25C on Sunday, 1C on Monday

>.>

Is it spring yet?

summer dresses and sandal wedges?

Summer cocktails and fresh food?

• Like 1

On my walk today it was so nice to see the water running knowing that the snow was melting. Thinking the tulip festivale is not to far away and the snow will be gone so I can start riding my bike

• Like 1

I arrived in Sydney last night and the forecast is for 27 today. Be home in two weeks, so I guess it's timed just about right.

• Like 1

and yet another beautiful day here :D. I've got the dog walked and now have the windows and curtain open as Sookie takes turns sitting in the window looking out and curling up for a snooze in the sunshine :D

My heart rate went up a bit when I saw the "end is near" as the title of the thread - thinking a happpy endings thread, oh well speing will do......

Guest a**4*

It is time for old man winter to go, spring is here got my quad ready for a spring run, time to play in the mud and water kick back with friends,beers and bomb fires cheers.....:chug:

@[&^%$#!!!!

-18 and a blizzard today here in Edmonton.

Very done with winter. Can't wait for consistent sun and warmth.

My heart rate went up a bit when I saw the "end is near" as the title of the thread - thinking a happpy endings thread, oh well speing will do......

but spring is a happy ending :D

It is time for old man winter to go, spring is here got my quad ready for a spring run, time to play in the mud and water kick back with friends,beers and bomb fires cheers.....:chug:

I can't wait for chill'n around the fire with good beer good stories and good friends :)

I hope spring arrives early ... I drove down the east coast of the USA over the last month and stayed in Florida for a week ... but, today was the first day where the daytime high got above 20 deg C ... I was between Panama City FL and Mobil AL ... as I head to New Orleans and then into TX, I hope it stays warm for a while

It is so great to put those heavy winter boots away and slip on a light pair of summer sneakers.