So please ladies let us know when you are getting pleasure we love to know we did something good.

I second that emotion! Nothing gets me charged up like a partner telling me they are about to cum and then telling me they are cumming!! Yikes! Moans and groans aside, when I hear, "baby you're making me cum" my own excitement ratchets up to an eleven on a scale of one to ten.

So ladies, don't be shy. It's greatly appreciated.

• Like 6

It would be nice to hear the Lady's comments on this too. It would interesting to know what there expectations are of us. Do they think all we care about is ourselves? Do they enjoy having numerous orgasms? What they think about telling us what they Like. I know I aim to please.

To answer the OP's question: Envious! Haha, no, that was my flippant answer.

I do love it when my partner is enjoying the sesh and having wonderful orgasms, the more the merrier! If she's zinging around the room, awesome! ;) Quite often I love pleasing more than thinking of myself, and I doubt anyone has yet faked it. The only way for a me to know is the loud wailing or other type of pretend "affected" displays of arousal that are not in tune with other bodily signs. Overall this is pretty hard to spot, I think.

If I thought someone was faking, I would be disappointed that the provider thought it necessary. I wouldn't feel ashamed if I wasn't able to get her all the way, and prefer things to "stay real".

To comment on NotchJ's post, I'd be mortified to be told she'd had seven orgasms and I'd completely missed them! Yes, some clients (quite a number on this board) do care about the lady's experience, so please, please, please give us some sign and let us share in your pleasure, too. :)

Finally, a great big thanks to Gabby for starting this thread and for all the great insightful posts!

FR

Not much more that I can really add, but orgasms are my favourite thing in the world, and I am really good at them (lol) so I feel like I should be a part of this thread.

I am reminded of a very cool orgasm video site: www.beautifulagony.com. It shows only the faces of men and women leading up to and while they are enjoying super intense self inflicted orgasms. It is very erotic.

I am very orgasmic and can enjoy them in many different ways and have developed good control over my orgasms too. Sometimes I will cum quick and many times, and sometimes I hold out as long as possible for one super intense one. Both are equally fun. And as someone mentioned earlier, I also really get off on telling you that I am going to cum and am cumming as well.

I consider myself lucky that most gents are eager to provide me with orgasms. And the ones who aren't... well they just give me more of an opportunity to please them (I enjoy providing orgasms too! :))

The only negative thing I can think of is that I have had people ask me if I was faking... i.e. "Did you really cum?!" and I didn't like that.

Orgasms = Good.

Just one or lots = Good.

Yee Haw!

• Like 6

It is hard to believe that ladies who see dozens of guys a month really can experience multiple orgasms in an encounter.

It is hard to believe that ladies who see dozens of guys a month really can experience multiple orgasms in an encounter.

Why?

It there some kind of orgasm ceiling that I am unaware of? Daily and monthly allowances?

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
Why?

It there some kind of orgasm ceiling that I am unaware of? Daily and monthly allowances?

Actually, scientists have discovered there is a finite anount of orgasms available to humankind. Sadly, the wastefullness of teenage boys has left us in deep trouble and governments are scrambling to implement orgasm restrictions. If your address is an odd number you will be able to cum only on odd numbered days, and of course even numbered address holders will orgasm on even days. Your best solution will be to fuck the people across the street........

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I love it when the ladies orgasm but i understand it isn't always going to happen.

It would be nice to hear the Lady's comments on this too. It would interesting to know what there expectations are of us. Do they think all we care about is ourselves? Do they enjoy having numerous orgasms? What they think about telling us what they Like. I know I aim to please.

I've never had multiple o's:( but certainly don't mind a man trying to take me there. But the only expectation I have of the man I'm with is that he has a really good time. I am very open sexually, love experimenting, and want to please but love being pleased as well. Orgasms are the best;)

Over the years I have been with some ladies who fake no doubt. Since the days of the new generation lets say things have changed the ladies are more into enjoying the date rather the lets get it on where is the money.

I may be wrong but I feel the ladies that I have been seeing are not faking. One lady who i have seen several times can have multiple Orgasms in a 30 min session like nobodies business

I would say if you think the lady is faking or that you know by reviews that she can multi orgasm but she doesn't with you maybe you need to look at yourself

Sometimes it is the approach I can say for myself the ladies are most inviting to being pleasured as well as us guys