Where can I find Ads on CL?

Under what section?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are ads under every section of CL. Assuming you meant ads for SP, look under services, then erotic.

Or better yet look on another site or at least make sure you have the URL to Cowboys blog as CL is FULL of scams and cons. This is why it is censored here as we do not want to encourage new users to visit CL and book calls.

Or better yet look on another site or at least make sure you have the URL to Cowboys blog as CL is FULL of scams and cons. This is why it is censored here as we do not want to encourage new users to visit CL and book calls.

Ain't that the truth !

CL should add a disclaimer, "Nubies enter at own risk" :!: (read CERB notes first)

As much as I advertise there myself, at least:

- I can write

- I know how to spell

- I have a website that has accurate information and DOES NOT ask for credit card verification

- I post a real picture

- I offer a good service

My advice: If you come across an ad that seems too good to be true or rings of sketchy, pass.

And yes, check out Cowboy Kenny's diary. You may save yourself a lot of aggravation in the long-run.

My advice: Stick to CERB - lots of nices ladies to choose from.

I can understand the urge to go to CL, there are only about 100 women associated with this site so if you are booking one a day you would start to run short by the end of the second month (schedules won't always mesh etc... probably will take several tries to book some ladies) Yes new ones come on but only one or 2 a week what do you do the other 4-5 days? And if you book a duo or 2 a week the inventory deplete even faster. Thank goodness I like to repeat a lot, phew other wise I too may have to turn to CL!

Yep, there's something to be said for having an LTR with a fave who's really outstanding. A new face or two on a regular basis, singly, in a duo or a group provides the perfect balance.

Guest gagagaga

I go on cl because many of the ladies here are out of my price range. Although you take your chances on cl, it often pays off. I have often found ladies for $80-120 and they are small cute and fun.

Thanks for the info everyone.

Just to clearify, I never planed on meeting anyone off of CL....I'm too much of a CERB fan.

I've just seen alot of people mention the scams on it, and I wanted to take a look for my own curiousity!

There have been many a great find from CL additionally many good providers still advertise on the site as well as here on Cerb.

A good picture resource of CL.

And a great resource for B&S and scammers is Cowboy Kennys blog.

( don't leave home without it. :wink: )

Happy Hobbying

Hobbiest will find what ever resource available to them outside of CERB and EC, may it be the Sun,CL,Quest and Le Droit just make sure you when take the plunge remember the saying

"buyer beware"