southpoint massage

Just a word of advice for the above two newbie posters.

It is considered bad manners to post a general will anyone PM me?

If you have a specific question for a specific member then the general etiquette is to send a PM asking the question.

Feel free to ask me and I'll feel free to send you back a sarcastic response. Do your homework, read the forums and all will become apparent without the need to ask stupid questions.

• Like 4

If you have a specific question for a specific member then the general etiquette is to send a PM asking the question.

Feel free to ask me and I'll feel free to send you back a sarcastic response. Do your homework, read the forums and all will become apparent without the need to ask stupid questions.

You are such a warm friendly person , I will take your advice thanks you ,

AMEN, brother, AMEN!!!

As you can see it is not only my advice but the advice of several others senior members on this board as well.

What makes you think that you are entitled to just show up and start demanding information and then get your panties in such a wad when we do not trip over ourselves to provide you with everything you demand? Did your mommy wipe your ass until you were a teenager and always tell you how special you were?

Newsflash, this is the real world and we simply do not give a shit about you and how special you were to your mommy. Grow up and realize that fact.

When in a new place one must always pay attention to the culture and ethos of the place and at least appear to respect those. The new place can be a physical place or a virtual place like this forum.

On just about every forum on line that I have been involved in across a wide spectrum of topics, there are always a few posters who have by virtue of longevity or the nature of their posts risen to a senior status.

These posters have to be shown at least a little respect or you will get absolutely nowhere on the forum. Show some respect for the culture of the forum, here we provide information and then receive information in return.

The majority of the really good information is usually sent by PM once a level of trust is established and to do that you need to post some information in a respectful manner or all you will get is replies like this while I'll get a lot of thank yous and nominations for putting you in your place, just like several others who have done the same to your childish rants have gotten.

By coming in here and pissing us off you have just about guaranteed that you will have a hard time getting any useful information out of us.

Now tell me did your little hissy fit make you feel so much better that it will be worth the long term hassle of being considered a non-contributor and unworthy of receiving any information that you seek?

• Like 3

Guest ***nno**n***

Just my $0.02 from an SP point of view.

For all you newbies here you should take Manitoba's advice.

You don't need to worry about how he relax's. You should be worrying about how you will relax. How you behave here will directly impact what ladies will see you or not.

Just keep in mind that the ladies you are talking about could be here reading your posts. If you decide to portray yourself as an asshat in these forums your chances of seeing any of us get slimmer and slimmer.

So participate, earn some respect and enjoy the rewards that you can find here.

Happy Hobbying!

Just my $0.02 from an SP point of view.

For all you newbies here you should take Manitoba's advice.

You don't need to worry about how he relax's. You should be worrying about how you will relax. How you behave here will directly impact what ladies will see you or not.

Just keep in mind that the ladies you are talking about could be here reading your posts. If you decide to portray yourself as an asshat in these forums your chances of seeing any of us get slimmer and slimmer.

So participate, earn some respect and enjoy the rewards that you can find here.

Happy Hobbying!

It seems to me that some "senior members" wish to control information and only to share information privately and chose who to share with. In return they expect "non senior members' to share their information(if they have any) publicly.

Edited by Wendell
inserted missing word "expect" in last sentence

It seems to me that some "senior members" wish to control information and only to share information privately and chose who to share with. In return they "non senior members' to share their information(if they have any) publicly.

It seems to me that the newbies only want us to give to them without them giving anything in return.

They don't even want to read what has already been posted but just start off with their childish cries of "someone PM me with all the information I'm too lazy to read about myself"

When they don't get the information they then cry " I am special and entitled so now I am going to have a childish rant until someone gives me what I am demanding."

How about trying this for once you FNGs. Read the forum, call someone well regarded. Post a recommendation on one of our favourite ladies out there.

Then make a couple thoughtful comments on what is available and the scene.

Show some respect for those of us who have invested a lot of time and money learning our way around the Winnipeg scene and to have established relationships with the wonderful ladies out there, several of whom are regulars here as well.

Then ask some questions. Send us PM's asking a question not just a general PM me with the information.

There are several new guys who followed this path and are now respected members of this board and get to share in the information that is available. ( I know because that is what I did. I have also helped others who followed this path to become trusted members of the site.)

Get it ....share... not ...demand that we spoon feed you... then cry when we don't.

• Like 4

Guest Hemsky

An idea. Read the forums. You will get all the information you need. You could have a massage and be happy everyday of the week with someone different if you just do a little research.

If you are really wanting to know something unique, PM someone who seems approachable. From my experience not all senior members are douche bags, but tread carefully.

Guest s*r***a**9

In the infamous words of Rodney King...can't we all just get along?

Guest mikeinthepeg

The best Massage in the city, but Shannoninwpg is a close second

Guest ***nno**n***
Hear she is going on holidays .. To bad she is a great massage provider

If you're referring to me, i'm available. No vacation time like I thought.

Guest ***rgi*****9

I haven't been on much lately but must admit I am a little surprised by some of the new comers to the sites I visit. The members of these boards who do post on either a fairly regular basis or even just once in awhile have earned the respect they currently have from the other members here.

We have all been new to this hobby as well as to these sites at one point or another.

I have seen many people come and go, heck I have retired a couple of times myself lol.

The bottom line is that we post to provide information to other valued members who are part of this community.

The amount of information may appear overwhelming to a newcomer but trust us "senior" members when we say do a search, do your homework the info is here spend some time reading, and then afterwards post about your experiences. That is the best way to be, I've been there and so have all the other members.

So if we somehow hurt your feelings, or upset you b/c you feel we don't play nicely in the sandbox OH WELL!!! Respect is a two way street you need to earn it and believe me the members here and on other boards have a wealth of knowledge that would make some of you blush. Some of the stories I have read from other members have made me want to see someone, as well as provided me info on ones that I figure I will not click with. So to each there own.

Good Luck and great pooning. I look forward to reading posts from the newbies that actually provide info...

Has anyone else noticed a change for the better at south point in terms of there finish?

What do you mean by better - improved skill or more options ?

Which lady gives a better ending?
Shu is more skilled and understands the male anatomy better than Tiffany. Tiffany is OK, but I told Shu she should coach Tiffany in how to tease first and not to rush things.

Shu is more skilled and understands the male anatomy better than Tiffany. Tiffany is OK, but I told Shu she should coach Tiffany in how to tease first and not to rush things.

I agree 100%..Shu is the best at teasing,taking it slow and Tiffany is much more rushed..Would love it if ladies at EB or anywhere for that matter would tease like Shu does..yes I know most at EB tease and have had great times there..shu's way takes it to another level in my opinion..

Edited by tsoforlife

Guest sa**sh**e

Just to be clear there is no wham bam at EB/TO. Please be careful not to give the wrong impression, particularly to newbie's, etc.

I have never been rushed at EB/TO, always get the time I paid for, not sure what you were expecting...maybe sharing a smoke in the alley after!