Ness massage (Apple)..

Is there an issue if they track your number? The public can't access their members phone numbers right?
Just use a fake name, like smart guys do at Nevada. Also, keep a dedicated pooning phone from 7-11.

Is there an issue if they track your number? The public can't access their members phone numbers right?

If they track or even keep your number it can be a privacy issue.

For example they send a text to you offering a special discount for returning customers and your SO sees it.

Or they have a visit by LE who most likely can reverse track your cell number and they show up on your door step in a prostitution case asking embarrassing questions.

Or they implement a blackmail scheme

or

you get the idea.

That is why I always use a special 7-11 phone for hobby purposes and park a ways away and walk the last bloc to all sessions, ( among other precautions like erasing last destination from my GPS if I use it, making sure that any notes are destroyed completely, erasing browser history, using a VPN when on line for hobby purposes etc) helps preserve my privacy and keeps the SO from finding out about my hobby.

Call me paranoid but I have been at this a few years with my SO not having any idea about my hobby.

Guest s*r***a**9

No idea about your hobby? Your SO doesn't question where $150 or $200 goes every week or every payday?

She may not know exactly what's going but I bet she suspects something is up. Just sayin'.....

Guest ***rgi*****9
No idea about your hobby? Your SO doesn't question where $150 or $200 goes every week or every payday?

She may not know exactly what's going but I bet she suspects something is up. Just sayin'.....

When I was with my SO she as well had no clue about my hobby, and yes it is very easy to hide if you know what to do lol. So it is not unheard of for many SO's to be completely in the dark.

Just sayin'... lol

Same here, Iv been doing this for a year or so and 500.00/month is easy to hide from the SO. Just depends how you handle your money and thats IF YOU handle the money lol

Guest s*r***a**9

Ahhhh but maybe she does know but she has her own thing going on the side. So she just keeps quiet so you don't find out about her!

Hmmm makes one wonder!

Guest ***rgi*****9

Spraycan just be careful and you'll be fine. I have been in the hobby for years and always was able to ensure everything was smooth at home. Some people have a higher disposable income so can poon more, also those with the higher income have a much easier time hiding it.

Guest s*r***a**9

I've been doing this for 25 years-ish (sounds like an AA meeting) and haven't been caught yet...with an SP. I've been caught in an affair and that wasn't pretty!!

I know it's easy to hide things...I'm just causing trouble ;)

I hope apple hasn't left... May gives a very standard massage and her trouble with English kinda gets to me...with May its only a massage....

This thread inspired me to check it out, its a convenient location. Really clean inside, and the rooms are nicely setup.

I was disappoint to find of that Apple was gone.

I saw May, her massage was great. I could really talk to her because of the language barrier ( a bit frustrating - not a horrible thing), but was able to get a happy ending. I'll go again.

have had a massage with May before,very tough to communicate but we managed to..may have to go back if she is willing to give out a happy ending..not sure if she ever asked when I went so will see..very good massage though,has very strong hands for a tiny gal..saw Rose for a quick session,she is very sensual,aggressive would like it more like with Apple..

Guest b**t**e

I was there today, my second visit, and it was better than the first. Had a hour with the woman from the Kjj ad, sorry can't remember her name, and the massage was great. I think I prefer spending enough time to properly relax, and maybe choose a quicker session in a pinch. I was told that Kate is very good there, so maybe an appointment with her is the plan for the next visit. Anyone have info on Kate?

I was there on sunday and i saw May, She gave me a great massage, I enjoyed it better then Apple, also a nice ending too , Apple was too machanical

This is by far the best place in our city, been here 3 times and had all 3 ladies. What a great massage from start to finish! Very clean, very nice place awsome stress reduction anytime of day!

I give it FIVE STARS----------

This is a very good place to relax and unwind. Rose seems to understand English a little better than May, if you don't let May know exactly what you are looking for, she will assume you just wanted a massage.

This is a very good place to relax and unwind. Rose seems to understand English a little better than May, if you don't let May know exactly what you are looking for, she will assume you just wanted a massage.

I have been with May twice. First time when they were new and no happy ending but some teasing. Was not going to go back until Apple was recommended here and had happy ending with her.

Also saw that May was doing happy endings so booked with her ( massage was nice first time) Did not have to tell her what I wanted, I did take my time getting undressed so she walked back in and I was just standing there naked and got on table. Told her I did not need towel.

While on my front she reached under and was fondling me and did not need to be told what I wanted.

Will try Kate next I think.

Tried this place for the first time last week. Saw kate...she is very petite, cute, and 23 yrs old (so she says...that looks about right though). Nice massage...lots of inner thigh teasing, but no full on touching. When it came time to turn over I was full on hard and still no touching. I brought up the subject, and she pretended to be quite surprised that I would expect this...and played coy saying if I become a member and come see her again that I might get "extra service". So with a little more convincing (and a tip of course) I was able to get a decent, covered, quick HE from her. Not sure if the lack of a membership # was the biggest issue for her or what. Nice place though...will go back, maybe try May...hopefully she is not hung up on memberships either as I didn't get one!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest ry*****an

Could someone please give a description of Kate?

I really liked the place, tried may with no he.

Tried rose, had a nice time.

Would really like a description of Kate.

Can someone please help out?