Ness massage (Apple)..

Guest s*r***a**9

Membership gives you twenty off reg price. They give you a number so when you call back they know if you've been there before.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules...don't think this constitutes discussing prices? If so, I apologize.

Guest s*r***a**9

It's on kjj website. Search "massage" and it'll come up. Title says something about "unique massage"

Guest b**t**e

Saw Rose this morning. She is very good at what she does. She recommends that I try one of the other ladies, but I'm not sure if they would measure up, for me at least.

I had a visit today with Kate. Overall a good massage. She seems to hide her face and avoids eye to eye contact. When it came time to turning over she put a small towel on my face covering my eyes which was different but also kinda arousing. She asked if I wanted a professional massage finish or a HJ and to promise not tell my friends about the HJ. So I'm keeping my promise to her and not tell my friends what kind of ending I got

What does Kate look like? Age?

This has been asked a few times but never responded to.

Thanks

What does Kate look like? Age?

This has been asked a few times but never responded to.

Thanks

Young typical Asian slight build, kind of cute and big round glasses

I'm a bit confused. I've seen Rose and I've seen May, but I haven't seen Kate. Are Kate and May the same person? May is a petite woman, age 35, with large round glasses, a-cup tits and kind of a cute face. Her English is pretty much non-existent.

May used to give straight massage, but now she provides happy endings, but she is shy as another member said, so she likes to turn out the lights for the happy part of the massage.

Somebody help a brother out and explain who the heck Kate is.

Kate is new. She just came here from Toronto. She's probably 20-25 small build. Wears big framed glasses as well but hers are the modern style not ancient ones

• Like 1

Been with Rose a few times, only Apple once!

May is a step down from those two.

I love the place, but hate how it's only a few blocks from home. (Addictive) :)

Finally had session with Rose,was very good and a calmer happy ending than what have heard about her..nice boobies as well..

Additional Comments:

Saw Kate a while ago and per the rules on this board cannot comment further..bring Apple back please..

Guest b**t**e
i been there, and when she enter the room she ask for a money, is that how it works....????

I've only paid for the time I was there once prior to the massage. Otherwise, I paid for the time and tip after the massage.

Maybe it depends on who is giving the massage. With Rose, I always pay after.

Was there yesterday, had a great appointment with Rose.

She is training a new girl named Jen.

Rose had her come in and work on my back for a bit and Rose says this week she is learning

To work on the back, next week the legs.....and then I guess she is on her own.

VERY limited English, looks very young, and is small and from my head down in the cradle position, looked cute.

Still like this place quite a bit, always have a good to great visit with Rose.

• Like 1

Had in interesting experience with Kate while she was still working...very shy, but also very cute. Too bad she left, some real potential there. Looking forward to trying out Rose.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest b**t**e

Jane is new, and just finishing her training, I think. Seems a little rough, but just needs a little practice. As far as looks go, she is very pretty.

I was there on Wednesday and had an appointment with Rose. She was running a tiny bit late, so Jane started the massage.

When Rose arrived I had 4 hands for a little while.

Went today, saw Jane for the first time. Rose was busy, but said to give Jane a try as she has come a long way and she is very happy with how well she is doing.

Positives: she is a cutie....very cute smile, petite body with what looks like a great chest...and gave a pretty decent massage.

Negatives: very limited English....JUST a massage with maybe some accidental touches....and kinda rushed me out of the room because another customer was waiting...

She had potential, and as I stated, she is kinda cute.

On a related note....Rose said May will be returning soon and there will be another new girl in July....

Be nice if there was some consistency and stability amongst the staff there, but still like going to this place for, at the very least, a pretty decent massage.

i also had a massage from Gian is how it was spelled to me..she is cute and did a ok massage..then before flipping over had a 4 hand massage with Rose and then Rose finished things off like she does..chatted with them both after and Gian was still better than May in the english..will go back soon

Guest ry*****an

Had massage for one hour.

They had Jane massage for first HHS. She is very cute. I really liked her soft approach.

Then rose came in to do the last hh. She mentioned that Jane only worked on the back, and she would provide the rest of the massage.

I always like roses massage and funny conversation.

Really want to see where it ends up with Jane.

She would happily be my regular when she provides the full massage.

Guest la***lot

Looking at all the replies... Is it safe to say that all the girls offer happy ending?

Also, do the girls take off their clothes for the massage?