Lulu lemon pants - Best piece of clothing ever invented! I see them all the time when taking the bus on all the college girls. I love the way they define all aspects of the lower half. To me there is nothing sexier - just fantastic!

• Like 1

After a rendezvous with one of my regulars, she took a shower, dried herself, and swiftly put on her lululemon - without anything underneath! I was a bit shocked at first, but soon after, I couldn't help admiring and caressing her beautiful behind.

After picking up another of my beautiful regular who was wearing her lululemon yoga pants, she announced suddenly after she got in my car that she had forgotten to put on her underwear! We laughed and joked about this, but I could not resist taking a peep often at the camel-toe and admiring the beautiful sight the whole time I was with her! :biggrin:

I am of two minds on this topic. They look amazing on a select few. Not every gal should wear them. They don't make everyone's ass look great. I also don't like them on 13-17 year old girls. Some leave nothing to the imagination. I have seen pervs on Merivale holding up traffic to gawk at a highschool kid in LuLus. Yes I know, the perv is responsible for his behavior. If I had a young daughter she would be banned from wearing them in highschool. I know, I'm an old conservative bastard. Secondly, I often see government workers on lunch etc and the men are in shirts and ties, and the women all in LuLus. Really? That's classy? Why not just wear those Pj pants?

I don't mean to insult larger gals. I myself am 6'3 255ish and would never wear a speedo or tight biking shorts. I don't like making children cry! The last time I wore smaller swim trunks to Mooney's several Greenpeace members kept trying to roll me back into the water. I almost drowned!

In closing, certain clothing items are not for everyone, and I include myself in that group.

I have a huge fetish for the work out look... Not just yoga pants but they are definite part of it... This new fetish seemed to take hold in the last two years as I spent more and more time in the gym

Even sexier is actually being in a HOT yoga class with a lot of ladies in their gear, and to raise the bar even more, it is quite tingling to have a fave SP next to you, and know you will be retreating back to a love nest for a post yoga relaxation and refreshment rendez vous after the practice. I am even hoping to do this as a DUO with my 2 favourites, who both do yoga...love the thought of the "Childs' Pose" and of course "Happy Baby"..........

Guest v****nto****
I get asked to bring my yoga outfits (I wear nothing but Lulu lemon, hihi) just as much as I get asked to bring sexy French lingerie :)

I recently had a client who wanted me to do very suggestive yoga moves with my outfit on. To spice it up a little bit, I poured a glass of cold water on my white and fit t-shirt (I was bare breast under), and then surrounded by mirrors I executed myself with very flexible moves. The water was cold as ice but the ambiance was hot as hell!

That sounds insanely sexy.