Hot Tub Experience at Paradise

I've been intrigued by the hot tub option at Paradise Spa for awhile now. I'm interested to hear if it's worth it and what makes it so. I'm happy to hear from clients and providers.

PM me if more appropriate to do so!

Guest *l**e

I did it once and it was definitely worth it. you get some very high quality body to body time with your MA and it absolutely helps get the mood going nicely.

I thought it was super fun!!

Wouldn't there be a bit of shrinkage :)

No, because it's a HOT tub :)

I've done it once. It was great on its own merits, but there were two things I wasn't so keen on...

The first was the hot-tub chemicals... not a sexy smell at all. The second was that it occasionally crossed my mind what else may have happened in the hot tub... although, I suppose they do at least have chemicals...

So, I don't know that I'd do it again. However, if I ever get my own hot-tub and have someone over for an outcall.... :)

Guest **oo**e

Definitely worth it. I had a session with Jordynk in the hot tub and it was memorable.

I just wanted to take the time to chime into this thread.....the hot tub getaway room is an amazing experience....there was a lot of thought and time put into this room....it features a hot tub,wall to wall mirrors,overized custom shower,inroom sink and fireplace for your enjoyment....please note that we are very particular on cleanliness....the hot tub is checked daily and the appropriate chemicals are added....the hot tub has built in lighting to set a relaxing ambiance....our hot tub is also very therapeutic...it features massage jets that losing up your muscles to promote the best massage experience .....we also do regular water changes....and we do have 2 rules in this room....number 1 everyone to please shower before entering the tub and number 2 no funny business in the tub....we want to keep the tub clean and ask everyone to respect the rules in order to ensure a clean hot tub...our spa is also inspected by the City of Ottawa Health Department on a yearly basics to ensure health and safety for the public.

• Like 4

I've used the hot tub and found the room to be quite clean,likewise with the hot tub and I really love the set up in the room, it is quite large. As Angie states taking a shower before hand, and in fact a quick rinse getting out helps with your skin feeling warm,relaxed and ready for the massage. The whole idea is to get comfortable with your MA and enjoy the time together while in it,but refraining from any funny business, just save that for the table with your MA. The entire fantasy with a beautiful lady in a hot tub, really heightens the final climax while together on the table.

Enjoy it I have, and will again!

I have booked the Getaway Room a couple of times and being a water person, the shower and hot tub combo is a great way to connect with your MA. It allows a lot of free movement and multiple entanglements in a near weightless environment.

You do come out of the tub a little on the warm side but a slow dance before moving to the massage table cools you down enough to be heated up again.

Guest m**on

I have booked the hot tub room twice at paradise and had a great time both sessions. the rooms are clean.the hot tub was clean and having my own hot tub i can tell you they look after it. As for shinkage even if the water was cold with the young ladies at Paradise i doubt very much there would be any shinkage.

I was just over at the asian place on merivale where theres not even a shower. make me realize cleaning up before and after is totally part of the experience. this thread makes me realize a hottub DEFINITELY needs to be part of the experience from now out. sounds great - time to give it a try

I think that you need to call and ask questions about what you can expect in a Hot Tub session at the the spa.

I know from past experience that the girls will not "bite" unless asked...lol

Everyone's experience is going to be different, so call the spa, pick the MP that you want to visit and ask her about the experience...

Rodehard

• Like 2

[quote name=Rodehard;

Everyone's experience is going to be different' date=' so call the spa, pick the MP that you want to visit and ask her about the experience...

Rodehard[/quote]

Good advice above because I believe some of the ladies are not as keen as others to partake in the Hot Tub so better to find out who really likes it.

I have used the tub and really enjoyed the experience...in Montreal I did this regularly and I find it a great way to talk and get to meet your MA. I almost prefer the whole session to be in the tub because it is so relaxing talking and some light massage..

My wife and I have been in the hot tub room at Paradise Spa, a few weeks back and it was a great experience. Our MA was Cassie and she was wonderful.