Cuddling  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Cuddling

• Cuddle and chat
    • Cuddle and be silent
    • Get up and go

Make breakfast, make the bed, do your grocery shopping ... make a day of it!

I do like to lie and talk and let my fingers feel the beauty of the lady I am with.

Guest B**na***oy

:hump: etc. = $$$

Cuddling = priceless

:ThankYou: Ladies

I thought cuddling and caressing was mandatory. It is for me anyways makes for a complete encounter.

This is posed to both providers and hobbyists .... Do you prefer to cuddle and chit chat after the big "O" or get up and go?

Cuddle for sure maybe even go at it again ;)

This is posed to both providers and hobbyists .... Do you prefer to cuddle and chit chat after the big "O" or get up and go?

Kudos Meg, for this poll/thread which is a super idea with a bonus being that anyone would be hard pressed to enter into a flame war on this topic.

Having a soft someone wrapped around you during the afterglow or intermission is a wonderful sensation. Nothing like several minutes of Post Coital Cuddling, or Pre C C, as well.

To me, being a cuddle-bunny is one of the top companion requirements. I myself would qualify as more of a cuddle grizzly.

I book longer appointments so you HAVE TO cuddle and talk to me damnitt !!! ;) I luv it !

• Like 2

I like to cuddle and have some pillow talk but I take a cue from my clients. Not all are like that and can depend on so many different circumstances which I respect so I am comfortable either way as long as the customer walks away happy or doesn't treat me like an object. :)

• Like 1

Yep, I admit, I'm a cuddlier and I really enjoy chatting too. Some of my favorite parts of the session is cuddling and getting to know someone. I love anything intimate kissing, cuddling, and getting to really know someone.

Yep, I admit, I'm a cuddlier and I really enjoy chatting too. Some of my favorite parts of the session is cuddling and getting to know someone. I love anything intimate kissing, cuddling, and getting to really know someone.

Sigh.... and again. Sigh.