PM's

Guest T*rb***k

That is quite a few LOL. But ladies are very understanding and she probably recognizes you as a newbie and somewhat shy and awkward. My two cents however, after this many PM's you definitely need to commit to an encounter with this lady. Otherwise your going to going to get a reputation as a "tire kicker" something you don't want to have. In short a lot of PM's is a burden on the lady's time if the lady never sees you for an encounter.

With time and experience you'll streamline your contacting to one or two pm's, or emails. But for now, the best advice I can give, see this lady. She spent time replying to your PM's, in the belief you are a gentleman serious about an encounter with her

RG

• Like 2

Guest T*rb***k

Thank you for your advice Roamingguy, much appreciated.

The woman in question and I already have a date that we have talked about, I am just awaiting her confirmation of it tonight, so I am not kicking any tires or anything like that; I have been up front and personable with her and she has been really nice. The only reason I started this thread was to ask the women what they think, I'm sorry if I conveyed that improperly in my post.

I would never dare to "kick tires," and I feel poorly that you are implying that I am that sort of person. We have just discussed my likes and hers, and our PM's have been, well, really enjoyable. I was just more interested in hearing about the view of the women from CERB on this subject, not hobbyists. I guess I should have been more clear. This was my first post and maybe I did it wrong.

Roaming guy said it best.

I understand especially for a newbie the need to ask so many questions. I would rather him be informed than to assume. That can cause problems.

But what bothers ne the most is when I devote my time and effort to someone by spending a lot of time reading and responding and reassuring his questions only to have him not follow through with the reasonfor so many questions. I find it a sign of disrespect and a lack of value for my time.

• Like 4

The woman in question and I already have a date that we have talked about, I am just awaiting her confirmation of it tonight, so I am not kicking any tires or anything like that; I have been up front and personable with her and she has been really nice. The only reason I started this thread was to ask the women what they think, I'm sorry if I conveyed that improperly in my post.

I would never dare to "kick tires," and I feel poorly that you are implying that I am that sort of person. We have just discussed my likes and hers, and our PM's have been, well, really enjoyable. I was just more interested in hearing about the view of the women from CERB on this subject, not hobbyists. I guess I should have been more clear. This was my first post and maybe I did it wrong.

I don't think he was implying that you were kicking tires I think he was answering your question.

Most sps don't mind investing the time in responding to a clie t who is sincere in booking an appointment. What we do not enjoy is investing the time and effort in responding and reassuring when in the end they don't end up following through with the reason for all the questions to begin with

• Like 2

Guest T*rb***k

Thank you for what you said dount and sorry roam if I misinterpreted.

I guess, I am not asking properly as this is my first post, so I wil try to be more specific I was trying to ask the women of CERB their thoughts about PM's.

No hard feelings or anything, I just wanted to ask the women, sorry guys ;)

I agree with the Gent's ^^

20 pm's is a little much..:icon_wink: imo

Being that you have met this Sp, I would suggest limiting your pm's to no more than a few if booking a session. Then once in person, talking about likes/dislikes, fantasies ect.. (I'm sure she understands your intent and has been friendly and accommodating, but 20 ish pm's.. that's a lot of back and forth..) :)

Kim

• Like 6

First I am not implying you are a tire kicker, or that sort of person. But I was trying to point out that if you send a lot of PM's, and never schedule an encounter, then you would get a reputation as a "tire kicker" I did see that you just joined CERB and I assumed (I know, a dangerous thing to do LOL) you are a newbie to this lifestyle, and maybe not aware of all of the etiquette in meeting a professional companion.

I certainly didn't mean to make you feel poorly that wasn't my intent in the least.

One more thing, about CERB in general. Unlike the other boards, which may be more of a boys club if you will, CERB is a community where both the ladies and gentlemen safely share opinions on threads. Yes you may have wanted just the ladies opinion. But you'll find in this thread, and all other threads, the community, yes community as a whole will offer their insight. That is the nature of this community, and why it is the better IMHO board out there.

And congratulations on scheduling your encounter, have a great time!!!

Anyhow, while no offence, in the least was intended on my part, my apologies if you took it that way

RG

I think this is probably too may posts to expect for SPs to respond to. Maybe it would make sense add up the questions and to try and ask them in one or two PMs. You have to remember that many of the ladies get quite a few emails and PMs which can be quite a burden, after all it does take time for them to respond and for them their time is money.

• Like 1

The first few pm's are great to break the ice and clear any doubts either you or the lady in question may have but I agree the follow through is very important and of course you want to leave a bit of suspence for the time when you get to meet and truly get to know eachother's likes or dislikes. For now worry less about being a newbie here --hugs welcome aboard-- and spend time enjoying the adventures this place will offer you.

Jolie XoX

Guest S****r

Also, I always feel like discovery is half the fun! :icon_biggrin:

I find that every situation and every lady is different in their expectations when it comes to pms. I try to get to the point and not ask needless questions, as I am aware that their time is limited, and I suspect that they do get a lot of pms and emails on a daily basis. I also suspect that many of these pms are from "tire kickers" who just like to pm, so I am careful not to come off as one of these people. Whether you are a tire kicker or not yourself, be aware that they deal with many who are, so you may start getting cold responses if you send too many without the appearance of actually planning to make a date.

This approach has usually served me well, although recently I pm'd a lovely lady for some basic details on an encounter, and I feel I may have been little too "to the point" in my inital contact. I think I may have offended her a bit at first, which I quickly smoothed over as best I could and had many flirtatious pms with before making an actual date.

So as I said, each situation is different, but simply be aware that their time is limited and valuable, and also that you are likely not the only pm that they are responding to that day. Be respectful of them as well as their time and you should do well.