Sexy Chick Jessie from BP

I am berry curious as well. I have seen her adds posted for Moncton, but now that I see she is in Fredericton. I am curious if anyone has any feedback or reco's on "sexy chic Jessie ".

I am berry curious as well. I have seen her adds posted for Moncton, but now that I see she is in Fredericton. I am curious if anyone has any feedback or reco's on "sexy chic Jessie ".

i've visited with her a few times an everytime was worth the visit, an those are all her pictures.

I have seen "Jessie". She is exceptionally attractive,friendly and easy to talk to. While I have visited her only once I would see her again in a heartbeat should the opportunity arise.Her pictures are accurate,indeed understated.If any CERB member sees her in the future then she must be encouraged to enjoy our network.

• Like 2

There's a few threads on this lady, I just picked this one to respond.

I saw Jessie today and will echo all the nice things said about her. She told me she has a profile on CERB but hasn't taken the time to learn her way around. I searched but couldn't find her profile, when I do find it I will start a reco thread for her.

• Like 2

Hey MeatBeater,

Thanks for sharing your experience. While its certainly convenient to link a reco to a profile I don't think its necessary. And if I recall you should be able to edit some details of the reco after the fact (don't quote me on that).

I think that it would be helpful to both her and NB in general to put the reco up as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your input!

FYI she is in Fredericton now! Not gonna lie... I'm a fan! Hopefully we can welcome her today with open arms. And make her visit here as memorable as she has made my visits with her.