Squirt, Squirting, Squirters

So..in the guys opinion that have seen the girls...MC and NV...and whomever else that they know about...who squirts the most amount? Does it come firing out..with velocity..or like a tap...?

You don't even want to know.lol. I need about 4 or 5 towels at the peak of it so the mattress isn't ruined!

Holy WoW! Makes me want to take the "Man vs. Towel" challenge... I think I'm way thirstier than a few lazy towels!

Yes, I've seen Michaela squirt at the end of a duo with Claire. Looked like she was using a SuperSoaker :!:

I think Michaela's release would be best described as 'cascading'. If she ever starts her own religion I could think of no better baptismal rite.
  • Like 3

I can attest to that ( see my reco. on the lovely Michaella's Caress)!

When it happened, I was a bit stunned - I thought a tap was opened! It was a lot of fun!

I've been a first hand witness to Michaella's talent as well! Truly amazing!

• Like 1

I've been a first hand witness to Michaella's talent as well! Truly amazing!

Glad you found it amazing too. At the time of writing my reco. on Michaella, I did not find anywhere from someone mentioning her talent or any mention from herself. Hence, I put it very subtly in my reco. in case she did not want her rare talent publicised. The reason I say "rare" is because she was only the second person whom I have seen to have this ability.

• Like 1

I have only done it once with intense fingering...I need some practice i guess ;)

Or I can offer my time and expertise to help you achieve that awesome feeling. Just saying!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
Or I can offer my time and expertise to help you achieve that awesome feeling. Just saying!

NotchJohnson, always the devoted man. You shouldn't carry that burden all by yourself my friend, others are there to land a hand. lol

NotchJohnson, always the devoted man. You shouldn't carry that burden all by yourself my friend, others are there to land a hand. lol

Always willing to learn ;):ThankYou:

Guest B**na***oy
Always willing to learn ;):ThankYou:

Bianca, thanks for your trust, but I'm an old fashion teacher. I believe in taking it slow and long practices and repetitions. Can you handle it? lol

You don't even want to know.lol. I need about 4 or 5 towels at the peak of it so the mattress isn't ruined!

Wow, 4 or 5 towels! I've been pretty good at getting some to squirt so I usually have a disposable plastic table cloth down with a single towel on top for comfort. Makes cleanup much easier. You can get them from any dollar store. Also, having a bottle or two of water by the bed helps as dehydration can occur.

• Like 1

I'm a gusher. The sheets, floor and walls! Once in someone's eye. LOL!

My problem is the laundry!!! Everytime I'm in bed, I make a HUGE mess! I went online to find a solution to my predicament. While looking, I came across this article about wet sheet solutions. Its hilarious and infornative! For all you fellow squirters...here may be your solution. I'm positive we will all relate to this article.

http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/nvdnu/my_perfect_solution_for_squirters_and_the_mess_we/

• Like 1

I have just started learning to squirt. Still don't have it down pat on how to do it, but yes, it is great and fun. The first time it happened, I'm like WTF? But then it happened again, and I'm like, wow, this is great. So, now I like to show my guys my new skill. Just make sure nothing is in the way of the "faucet" - nothing worse then squirting on his clothes.

I did a duo recently with another lady and wow, she was like Niagara Falls. Very hot, and I got a face full.

So, finding a lady that squirts is hot, and learning how to squirt is even hotter.

• Like 2

I have not been with many ladies who have this delightful ability but I I have to say I love when it happens.

• Like 1

I am a squirter too and as Geneviève I provide guidance and have a favorite position too to do it and have gentlemen sometimes asking that I squirt on-in their mouth or face well darlings let me tell U he has to quite wipe his face after!!! And I can also can squirt several times in a row in a session and that's fucking hot babes!!!

• Like 3

Guest P**aq

I've been with a few squirters before and I have to admit I love the experience, and it is a real turn on for me :)

My first time was a few years ago and my boys got sprayed when it happened, holy crap it was an awesome feeling! Recently I took one to the face and we both burst out laughing, it was so comic! I'm so lucky to have had the experiences!

Guest Be***iful****lah

I'm on my belly, he is on top of me. Pounding and pounding, my eyes are squeezed shut in pure delight and then I feel it.

That warm, cascading wave of wetness seeping down my skin, dripping into a pool under his skin.

The alternative method:

I'm on my back, he's kneeling beside me with his warm, strong hands embracing my belly, and the other hand ready with fingers inside of my deep, aching pussy.

I'm helpless as he aggressively thrusts again and again. Within seconds I feel it. Hot, wet pussy juice spraying and rolling down over my belly, all over his hands.

I moan in pleasure and arch my back as this goes on again and again until it feels as though we are swimming in this raging warm sea of a hot mess.