Kissing

Guest J*****gxyz***79

I was wondering everybody think about kissing when meeting an SP?

I think not everyone likes it...am i right!!!

For me kissing and general soft intimacy is absolutely central to a positive SP experience. Without it the experience would feel "dead". If I had to choose, I'd take sensual kissing and cuddling over intercourse.

• Like 2

There have been a number of threads on this topic and the general consensus is that everyone is an individual. There are some hobbyists that would not be able to have a date without it because it adds so much to the time spent with the other person. This happens a lot with those people who have established a wonderful relationship with their SP/MA. There are those who will do it depending on the connection they feel with their SP/MA. No connection equals no kissing although there might be other intimacies such as soft touches or cuddling. Then there are those who just aren't into it for whatever reason...I've heard I don't enjoy it, I feel that's too intimate, want to keep things more professional etc.

It really depends on the man/woman and their SP/MA. Relationships, sex and intimacy are such dynamic energies that you just never know what could happen in any given moment!

I for one say YES PLEASE! lol but only if the gentleman in question enjoys that sort of thing.

• Like 5

Guest paq****5

For me there is nothing better to break the ice the first time! If it is my first time I normally take her hand and kiss it first as a gentleman gesture. If I approach the service provider and she is ok with this then I will kiss more passionately! I love dfk after a little while as the encounter progresses!

Muuuuuahhhh!

Guest a**4*

Kissing and hugging makes the encounter a wonderful experience and connection for me

I find kissing and hugging an important part of the experience. I get especially excited when the SP initiates the kissing/hugging. I do not expect to be kissed or hugged, but it certainly is great when it happens.

I respect that all SP's may not wish to kiss, but I often do not return to someone who seems to be "cold". I find "friendship" very important. It's not just about sex. I want to like my partner, and hopefully she may like me.

just my two cents' worth!!!

• Like 1

Definitely have to have some kissing. ...it feels forced or fake even without it...just my opinion but I think honesty and openness to be the most important factors when I'm meeting with a hobbyist

Idk how else I'd begin lol. It's definitely awkward when it isn't present. ...just my two cents worth

• Like 1

We've had this discussion before, but I am more than happy to reiterate my feelings on the matter. I love to kiss!!!! I find extremely romantic and a huge turn on to kiss a beautiful woman. I don't want to offend anyone, but I will not see anyone who does not kiss. I need some deep, passionate kissing to get turned on...otherwise it's just not worth my time.

• Like 4

I admit light sensual kisses on the lips, neck, all over the body is a nice touch to the whole experience. I am not in to deep slobbering French kissing but an occasional tongue slipping in my mouth or open mouth kisses can be one of the most erotic and arousing times when intimate with a lady.

Yes for kissing from me.

How can you get intimate with someone without kissing first? I feel it is an important part of the experience, if you jump directly to sex without any kissing its like going to the hockey game just to have the excellent hot dog and not watch the game at all.

Kissing as to be included in the meeting for me.

• Like 1

I think it breaks the ice, and perhaps puts both the SP and the Hobbyist at ease. Someone said if they had to choose between kissing and hugging and intercourse they would choose the hugging and kissing. I agree.

I agree with most replies here. I love to kiss, it's a big turn on for me. To me the experience wouldn't seem natural to jump straight from conversation to sex. The kissing for me just makes the experience more intimate and makes for a stronger connection with my partner.

• Like 1

Kissing is the best part of the encounter. Can't see having fun if there is no kissing :(

I've been lucky and have always had kissing. Lately I've requested necking sessions and have been rewarded with a lot of kissing :)

• Like 1

Guest S****r

Staying home to masturbate alone sounds more pleasurable than sex without kissing! What the heck is that?!

No offense intended, but I would be totally insulted if the guy didn't want to kiss me.

Just my two cents worth.

I also love kissing! :)

I have always enjoyed it, but I have actually really grown to love and appreciate this special act of intimacy even more so, since becoming an SP. I really didn't even know before I started that it was such an important thing to people. I think I have become better at it too, with more practice and it just feels like a natural and integral part of spending intimate time with someone now.

It is definitely the top service that people are seeking. But I have indeed have met a few gentlemen (usually younger lads) who preferred not to kiss during the encounter. Of course to each their own, but since I have become accustomed to this special act as just part of the fun, it seemed rather strange to skip this entirely. Years ago for me, I would not have given it a second thought.. but now it just seems a bit odd, like something is missing without it!

So... kiss me, baby! ;)

tumblr_ml9yi8gfHd1s37j8no3_r1_400.jpg

• Like 1