Talking dirty with an SP

This can be a tricky topic for a hobbyist in dealing with an SP as some seem to like it and others are turned off by it. So, I am wondering what the edict is for this? I know when you get involved in the heat of passion that things can be said, or shouted out, but should this be discussed with the SP prior to the session as the last thing I want to do is offend her and ruin the mood.

I suggest you take your cues from her. If she talks dirty to you, then go for it. This is something you discuss with her in advance too. If she is not into this, then you know.

Honestly, this can work BOTH ways. I know when I'm connected in and feeling good I have a tendency to say a few dirty things although will admit I sometimes try to control them if I haven't received any indication that it's ok to let loose with the verbal descriptions.

If you know you have a tendency to be a little (a lot) vocal (and I'm not just talking dirty expletives I'm also talking howling, screaming or other equally surprising things), nothing wrong with mentioning this so that the person can at least be prepared and it doesn't leave them gobsmacked. I would hope that anything uttered in the heat of passion would be more taken as a compliment and maybe even a turn on than something to get upset about.

• Like 4

I love talking dirty. There is nothing hotter than screaming out profanities in the heat of the moment, yum.

Not sure if your question is directed only at providers but if it offends a hobbyist there is an equal or likely higher chance that it may also offend a provider and yes it is a turn off for me if a guest provider starts talking dirty or even offends me if she uses what I consider as vulgar language, in the heat of the moment or otherwise so same applies to some SPs I suppose, though many may also enjoy it.

It has happened in a few occasions that a provider started talking a bit dirty and me not responding or likely seeing my unpleased face she stopped. So as advised above if you are seriously into DT you may start with a little bit of DT and see if the provider goes along with it or not and take a hint. Asking/consulting in advance is a good option too as suggested above.

• Like 1

Yes, talking dirty does not work for everyone. Every client is different and you find that they either like or hate certain things during the duration of getting to know them. So I do not talk dirty with everyone but a ohh that feels good, right there feels great, is not a bad thing to do because it tells your partner that they are doing a good job and I love being vocal. I do love my dirty talk but I also know it doesn't work for everyone.

I ask all my clients what they want, expect in the session. It's my job and desire to please them and have them leave happy and satisfied. As a fan of dirty talk it's never fun if it isn't two ways. Both parties have to be into it, imo. So if it's something you like say so and vice versa.

• Like 3

For me, I love that the SP talks dirty in the heat of the moment. It doesn't get sexier than seeing and hearing her enjoying herself and talking dirty at the same time. I find that with a regular, when we are more comfortable with each other, we will know what and when to say without worrying about upsetting each other. With a new SP, it is better to follow the cue.

In a normal conversation though, I prefer we both don't use the four letter word and other vulgar languages.

• Like 1

Sweet and dirty talk have its place and time. I like both. During the action, a bit of dirty language add to the enjoyment.

• Like 1

It is "hot" I thoroughly enjoy it, and I really like it when she says really nice dirty things to me in a loud tone of voice, then giving it back to her in some more dirt talk as well....it just really heightens the experience. :)

Example "Ahhh... you fucking love that don't ya, you like it from behind, and like take a pounding in doggie, let me slap your ass too!"......her "yes baby fuck me harder, and deeper I want to feel you cum inside ...yes fuck more please,yes yes yes spank my ass.... ahhh fuck ya, I love it MORE...MORE!" :)

Don't forget a little BDSM play requires dirty talk, and just making out the dirty talk is GREAT!

• Like 3

I would suggest just straight out asking if she is okay with it when you are booking the appointment

As with just about everything in any kind of professional transaction, good respectful communication at the front end by both parties ensures a great outcome for all :)

In my experience, if the client is honest with his intentions beforehand and is reasonable, most SP's are pretty receptive to these requests. Granted that it comes far more naturally for some compared to others. As previously mentioned in the thread, ask beforehand and mention what you are into. The worst that can happen is that the SP says no...and you cum anyway! Not a bad session is you ask me! ;-)

No doubt this will vary greatly from person to person. For me, the key factor is how it's delivered. It has to be authentic.

Fake performance dirty talk is actually a turn off for me. Alternatively, if genuine, even things that aren't otherwise arousing for me can become insanely hot in the moment.

Not a helpful answer but to me dirty talk is highly specific to the chemistry you have with your partner.

Guest webothscore

If it helps her get off and have more fun, I will gladly follow along. With the right chemistry, it should feel genuine. I recall mentioning in another thread, women have admitted to me that it helps them get off. It's easier for a man to explode so why not try anything within reason to help out an SP. That's my deux cents.