To the few ladys of cerb that I have met and to the many more I hope to meet I have to take a time out for A few weeks [12] as i have just had trible bypass surg done Hope to see you all soon

• Like 5

Wow man!!! I know what its like to be out of action for a time due to health.

Take your time do as the Doc says and all the best to you. Hope you are back in the saddle soon:)

Loki318

To the few ladys of cerb that I have met and to the many more I hope to meet I have to take a time out for A few weeks [12] as i have just had trible bypass surg done Hope to see you all soon

One of my best friends mother back home in Romania just travel aboard to have it done, she was almost 300lbs due to diabetes and thyroid problems(I am not sure of your conditions) after a year she literally looks just like her daughter(she was always a very beautiful lady!) very petite, fit but most and best of all; so VERY happy and self confident!!

I wish you a very quick painless as possible recovery and can almost guarantee even without knowing you, in no time you will be feeling great!! Please do update about your progress! xox

• Like 1

I sent you a PM... but take your time my friend.

Your heart is strong, but delicate. None of us... even the young'uns, are getting any younger.

It's a great opportunity to get the message out - don't ignore heart health. Get your cholesterol levels checked - a bad cholesterol (LDL) level has pretty nasty implications and if your doctor prescribes a medication, take it. Blockages can happen at any age and to anyone, both female and male. Symptoms vary from person to person, but if you feel like something is funky in your chest, if you feel like you don't have energy, if you feel a pressure or pain that shouldn't be there - get it checked out.

Every month is heart month.

• Like 1

just to update you all I had to back in the hospital wires bonke and they had to go back in and take them out then put in steel plates should be out and around again in about 4 weeks

Take your time my friend. We will all still be here when you get back...

I'm happy to see you posting as that means that they took care of the latest issues. It;s not easy being in and out of hospitals so sending good energies to keep your spirits up and speed your recovery and get you bouncing back into fun. Listen to your body and your intuition. They will never lead you wrong about your health. *kisses* to you, get well, be happy and I know the lovely ladies will be eager and waiting when you return!