Erotic massage with receipt for assurance

This sounds like it may be helping someone commit fraud. It is not permitted here to post about doing illegal things.

But I could be wrong.

• Like 2

I'm with Jazzi... it's walking the very thin edge of the wedge.

I absolutele agree, 100% with Jazzy and OD! Is an erotic massage, any lady provoding recepts for this service would be commiting some sort of fraud and is risking her credencials as a therapist... Just my opinion...

• Like 1

But what if she is a liscened rmt that might slip in alittle erotic touch would that be deemed illegal if she gave a receipt.?

Posted via Mobile Device

The question here was asked if there would be an MA that would give receipts for an Erotic Massage,....And I m sure there is a code of conduct that rules RMTs activities...

There was a short news report about this a few months ago. The insurance companies are starting to put resources to check MP/MAs providing receipt for erotic massages. it is illegal and they don't like paying for it.

• Like 1

Never Mix Business with Pleasure...

I never mix my own business with pleasure,I learn to keep it very separate. So when I see my real RMT it is all legit,I would never jeopardize her employment,or my safety.

When I go and seek pleasure with a MA I would never ask for a receipt because it is all about the pleasure and the lovely fantasy that is why I booked her in the 1st place,knowing full well there is no receipt.

• Like 3

I've found with submitting a massage receipt with the insurance company they want to see a script from my physician.

Boomer, I never get asked for a script from my doc, could be that years ago I filed a script, and there is a history. Now I just send it in without being questioned and I get my cheque back within 2 weeks of submitting.

I've found with submitting a massage receipt with the insurance company they want to see a script from my physician.

By a script, I assume you are referring to a "referral" from the physician.

I always submit my RMT claim with a copy of the referral. The referral now is good for one year period.

Good discussion Iam glad to see we have a resident lawyer in old dog. I have wondered about some ma who might be rmt's who have a licsence who might give a receipt to a regular client. Y

Posted via Mobile Device

Good discussion Iam glad to see we have a resident lawyer in old dog. I have wondered about some ma who might be rmt's who have a licsence who might give a receipt to a regular client. Y

Posted via Mobile Device

That's where they have to balance both acts. If you are an RMT then you can't touch the happy spots. If you touch the happy spots you can't be an RMT.

And I'm not a lawyer... I just play one on TV.

• Like 1

That's where they have to balance both acts. If you are an RMT then you can't touch the happy spots. If you touch the happy spots you can't be an RMT.

And I'm not a lawyer... I just play one on TV.

Lol thought I recognized you.

Posted via Mobile Device

To build on loneskater's comment, there was fairly significant coverage on local Radio Canada (french) evening news "Le Telejournal" two or three weeks ago about an undercover investigation they did re: places providing erotic services and giving fraudulent receipts for health insurance purposes.

Additional Comments:

I should have mentioned that the places Radio Canada/CBC investigated were on the Ottawa side of the river rather than the Gatineau side.

• Like 1

I think if you check out the Sun and ---------- it's easy to find any MP that says they provide receipts. Whether your insurance company will accept them is a totally different matter.

i understand ,it not legal to give receipt but i know some girl give some,,,,and just thing about that, a girl can give a real good terapeutic massage and give a nice erotic massage in the same time no????so why it not ok to give a receive??? and my question a the begin of my post it not to know the law about that it to have a contact with some girl they can give that.

Luc... I understand what you are saying BUT CERB does not allow for the discussion of illegal activities and the subject that you are discussing has been proven to be illegal.

It is no risk to you to attempt to get a receipt but for a provider to issue one is the matter in question. That is clearly illegal. Your request puts HER in legal peril.

what you are trying to say is kind of a tomato/tamato kind of thing. as someone who has a good grip on the law, way to much school. you are on a thin line and to my self i would not want to risk the lady or the parlor if that were the case, getting in trouble. again you can ask for one but even if you get one there is still a chance the insurance company would reject it, as there is a big push to look into things and to crack down on fraud. and this does not bring the legality into the equation as that brings out a hole new set of issues. again like old dog said cerb is not the place to talk about this.

These are two different services, one is a Registered Massage Therapist and the other is a Body Rub Parlor.

I wonder if I can get my doctor to prescribe a body rub ;)

Then it would be perfectly ok for health reasons. In the end if they prescribed those more than anti depressants we would have a better world.

Cheers

• Like 1

i understand ,it not legal to give receipt but i know some girl give some,,,,and just thing about that, a girl can give a real good terapeutic massage and give a nice erotic massage in the same time no????so why it not ok to give a receive??? and my question a the begin of my post it not to know the law about that it to have a contact with some girl they can give that.

IANAL, but my understanding is... if you want a receipt that you can use for insurance, you'll have to go and see a proper, licensed RMT. A proper RMT is not, by the professional standards that apply, allowed to give any kind of happy finish. And if she's discovered to be doing that, she'll lose her status as a RMT. That's the first problem. It doesn't affect you directly, but it's a good reason for any MA who happens to be a licensed RMT to not do this. Giving out receipts will greatly increase the chances of her being busted, so it's not in her interests to do so.

The second reason is that, if you read your insurance policy very carefully, you'll probably find that erotic massage is explicitly not covered, and so if you attempt to claim for this you're committing fraud. Insurance companies tend not to like this very much, and it's a crime in any case, which is why we don't talk about it here.