Would you date or even marry a working SP?

curious to your reasoning...

Just doesnt seem right for me.

Id rather have an SP as a best friend but for marriage, I feel her job will come in the way alot.

It is not a black and white issue. Most men will have a problem with their partner being intimate with multiple clients and then coming home to them. Most men are jealous and can not or do not know how to really handle the thought of their partner being intimate with others -while having a 'relationship' with them.

We have to face something head on - as clients we do not know how or what our female consorts go through physically and mentally to cope with this 'job' and therefore we as men are at a disadvantage from the get go when an opportunity arises to entertain a 'relationship' outside of SP/client with one of our lady friends.

Though it may be easier to date - there are aspects of this world that will scare or disturb us men if our lady friends choose to open up to us - and that will affect the eventual relationship.

In my opinion, for this to truly work, there has to be a tremendous level of mutual trust, understanding, maturity, openness - attraction in and out of the bedroom and from a guy perspective - one has to look beyond the profession and look at the person behind the SP persona. Ultimately, it is the person that really matters - not what they do to generate income.

And to level the playing field - us guys need to get some insight into how you ladies cope with your daily grind to perform this 'job'. Only then would we stand any reasonable chance of participating in a 'normal' relationship.

• Like 4

Any man who dates you is very lucky :).

thats sweet Ava....thank you....

Just doesnt seem right for me.

Id rather have an SP as a best friend but for marriage, I feel her job will come in the way alot.

cool...I was just wondering what your answer would be....everyone is different...

I do beleive that many of us hobbyists do have what it takes to have a wonderful relationship with an EP, We partake in the hobby for our benefit and the wonderful ladies partake in the hobby for their benefit.

I know what it is about, and the Eps know what it is about. It can and does work when two are joined as one.

Personally my biggest problem would be for a disrespectful client as I have nothing but admiration and respect for every EP that I see.

Yes to both.

As a general observation I have found the SP community as one with the largest group of non judgemental individuals around. They also seem to excel as communicators. Both these qualities are attractive ones to me.

Guest S***e

Over the years, I've spent some time with some very special ladies and with a few who were less than reputable. That said, I've been married twice and neither lady was in the socalled business. At my age, 61, I would have no problem dating or spending time in a social situation with an SP who had become a close friend as I find the level of communication to be very high. With respect to marriage, I have no desire to ever marry again. But, never say never. I would never close the door on anything in the terms of a meaningful relationship be it with an SP or a non-SP. I'm not a jealous type of person, but I tend to be very protective of people I care about so having a long-term relationship with a working SP could be hard for me to take, not because of what she does, but for what someone may do to her. Yes, I understand the nature of her choice to pursue her chosen career and I accept that, but as I said I tend to be protective of those I care about so if she were every assaulted or abused in some form, the person responsible would definitely have me to deal with.

Ols Spike

Well put Spike, old boy..I totally agree with your line of thinking. I would have no problem being in a relationship with a SP, but I, like you, would be very overprotective and that could lead to some unforseeable problems in the future. There appears to be a lot of special, amazing ladies out there who would be prime candidates for a serious relationship....very open, warm, loving and intelligent.

I don't think I could. It's not so much a jealousy thing, but just that I don't like to think that the SPs I've seen see other men. And if I'm dating one, it would be hard to convince myself I'm the only one when I know I'm not the only one.

Did that make any sense?

Guest S***e

There's probably a few good ol' dogs around CERB who would make many of the ladies here very happy for an entire lifetime MB.

Old Spike

Any lady who lands the heart of CoachG is going to be very lucky and very happy!