Send me rep points and I will do the same!

I want to reach the same as the mod, God status!

Thanks guys!

you really are a dreamer!!!!!!

:shock:

you can be God cause i am Jesus Christ, well at least that's what my s/o calls me

• Like 2

Dreamer has earned a good reputation around here, he was on a sabbatical when the whole rep system was put in place so you could find one of his older posts and rep him up.... when he gets close to god status I will have to up the level. ;0)

Dreamer has earned a good reputation around here, he was on a sabbatical when the whole rep system was put in place so you could find one of his older posts and rep him up.... when he gets close to god status I will have to up the level. ;0)

Speaking of that, shouldn't I have that elite member next to my name for 500+ posts? Just buggin ya :lol:

• Like 2

Thanks MOD for setting the record straight and for suggesting I post this in the first place.

• Like 1

.... when he gets close to god status I will have to up the level. ;0)

to maybe Master Mod, Mother of all Mods,

Goddess (behind every good God is a ...) :-P

Dreamer has made some great contributions to this site and helped a lot in getting the site popular in the Ottawa area.

We are all human and we all slip up and let our emotions run wild at times... and because of that I know a few of you have issues with dreamer (and it seams this thread is making you feel the need to tell me about these issues in PM's).

I am not saying give dreamer rep points for no reason, if you have found his posts helpful in the past do the guy a solid and reward him for it. If you don't feel that way the best thing for you to do is NOT give him any points... no one is cheating the rep system.

Gesh!

I want to reach the same as the mod, God status!

Thanks guys!

Rep points sent to you for this post, for someone that I've always enjoyed reading rec's (prior to new system) it was/still is always a pleasure to read your posts!

MOD has said it correctly, you were key in Ottawa's Site being very popular! Thanks Dreamer!

I tend to believe the others really don't/ or have not understood Dreamer, probably because of his absence lately, but now seems to back as the same guy we knew years back!

• Like 1

WOW thank you to everyone for sending me rep points,

Sorry to anyone (especially LilHottie) I offended in the past ... I have learned my lesson ... nobody is above the rules on here and never let your emotions get the better of you. I was having a hard time in my life at the time and I am sorry for letting it effect my actions. cerb members deserve more from me and I promise to be more than you expect from now on.

• Like 1

We all let our emotions get the better of us at times! Hopefully lilHottie and others can move past this and we can be continue on in a positive way.

From the looks of it you have lots of people who value your contributions and it shows good character to admit and apologize for breaking the rules in the past.

If anything I have to be harder on the well known guys (and the ladies) with the high post counts when they break the rules as the other members think I am favoring them (and they all know better).

• Like 1

how do you send them again????

Above every post there is a gray bar with the day, time of post, number of post within the thread and a scale. The scale is sandwich between Agree and Disagree.

Click Agree to increase the posters's reputation. Disagree to reduce.

• Like 2

On the agree vs disagree thing I would rather hit report post the only things I would disagree with are not allowed here, opinions should be encouraged even if you disagree.

• Like 1

You can also give rep points by Nominating a thread but only do this if you think the thread is really helpful.

• Like 1

thank you to everyone who has given me rep points, I will remember you next time a find a hidden gem (hobbiest) and to the SP's who sent me rep points you have my respect and love.

• Like 1

Silly question relating to rep. If one happens to accidentally put a negative on a comment, but had intended on making it positive... is there a way to change it?

Hi Ricco, I can REMOVE these if needed but your rep point level is not high enough yet to impact others (only your comments would show up) you need to have a higher level of rep points before you can give or take any away from anyone else.

Hehehe, not an automated feature eh ?

LOL, you even got some congrats upon reaching 500, lol

Speaking of that, shouldn't I have that elite member next to my name for 500+ posts? Just buggin ya :lol:
  • Like 1

Hehehe, not an automated feature eh ?

LOL, you even got some congrats upon reaching 500, lol

It is a automated feature actually... the ELITE status is automatically given as a promotion.... however the SERVICE PROVIDER status is the top status for the ladies accounts. It gives them all the abilities that the Elite members have plus access to the SP ONLY area.

It is a automated feature actually... the ELITE status is automatically given as a promotion.... however the SERVICE PROVIDER status is the top status for the ladies accounts. It gives them all the abilities that the Elite members have plus access to the SP ONLY area.

Thanks for the info on that, I was onl buggin mr mod about the status "upgrade" :mrgreen:

Thanks for the info MOD, always nice to know how the system works...

Thanks for the info on that, I was onl buggin mr mod about the status "upgrade" :mrgreen:

I figured that - (I made a custom user title just for you).