Another bad cold

Just curious if any others have experienced this? I seldom get a cold but now I have contacted two in the last month right after a visit to a MP. No mention of place it doesn't really matter.

Just thinking could it be the DFK that's seems to be going on, and whose cold am I getting anyway? No complaints on the service but there seems to be a risk here.

Well..., you can get a cold even from a hand shake, but off course with DFK there is always a higher risk.., was any of tbe ladies you visit sick or show signs of a cold? A cold is easy to catch in any day to day situations... Colds are everywhere...

• Like 2

Bear in mind that when you catch a cold there's an incubation period, during which you can pass it on but you don't yet have any symptoms.

Occupational hazard, I guess :)

• Like 3

Believe it or not there is a belief that having a massage will increases the chances of getting sick as a massage puts extra work on the immune system getting rid of all the toxins in the system.

• Like 1

I really do not wish to be overly harsh but anyone that visits a MP, SP, or dates and exists in the world gets a cold. Unless you live in a bubble its impossible to avoid. When I contact a cold or virus it doesn't really occur to me where it may have come from.

Perhaps I have missed an important point here and if so I am sorry.

Don't forget the drastic changes of weather do not help. When there is a big change in temperature wether its hot to cold or cold to hot colds seem to find away to get us.