Your misunderstanding it, Its 120 for no condom and 90 if you use condom.:boobies:

I saw that one last night, my first reaction was shock but thinking about it further I saw it as a clever marketing technique. For the provider it's a unique way to bring in business and probably new clients. For the client it's a substantial discount for something you already have in your wallet .

That's a hell of a discount when it costs less than $2 a condom. I tend to agree with CK, very clever marketing scheme. It must be working as we have a thread on it!

Plus saves her the possible embarrassment of having to buy a box of 24 every couple of days at the drug store. Lol.

Just makes me wonder if you don't show up with a condom will she have any? Or if I bring 4 is everything free now? And what would happen if I showed up with the industrial sized box from CostCo?

Guest gagagaga

you could probably bring 4, but you'd have to wear all four at once. Not sure how that would work.

I've heard of charging for extras, but this certainly was new. A $30 condom? Now that's thinking outside the box...

Now that's thinking outside the box...

Well, at the risk of completely hi-jacking this thread, which I think we've already done, probably "inside the box" is more accurate. Lol.

I saw that one last night, my first reaction was shock but thinking about it further I saw it as a clever marketing technique. For the provider it's a unique way to bring in business and probably new clients. For the client it's a substantial discount for something you already have in your wallet .

What does a woman and a condom have in common? If there not on your penis there in your wallet.LOL:grin:

:shock:I feel for this girl, perhaps she is a bit naive, or maybe not. Just hope that no freaks respond to an ad like that, be careful what you post these days. I for one, would not want someone to bring me condoms, as you never know where they have been or what has been done to them

:shock:I feel for this girl, perhaps she is a bit naive, or maybe not. Just hope that no freaks respond to an ad like that, be careful what you post these days. I for one, would not want someone to bring me condoms, as you never know where they have been or what has been done to them

No kidding, my turn to hi"JacK".

Once went to SP, in apartment she says darn I don't think I have any condoms..... goes to check, has a "used one" lol, and suggests we use it, (O NO!). So I suggest I go to store in her Highrise to buy some......First and Only time I ever bailed on an SP, but I think it was warranted.

That was bad! She had actually saved the condom and kept it in her medicine cabinet...... I don't think I saw an SP for well over a year after that....

JustJack's story is definatly frightening. But did anyone thind that ad about the discount is LE:?:

From what I understand, if she has to provide the condoms you pay full $120. If you bring your own you pay $90.... either way you will be using a condom... period.

It seems maybe she is budgeting a lot to buy condoms not realizing you can get those for free

Its not LE. I have visited her before and services are ok. If you are into chocolate ice-cream she is the one for you. Looks , ok, services ok.

JustJack's story is definatly frightening. But did anyone thind that ad about the discount is LE:?:

Its not LE. I have visited her before and services are ok. If you are into chocolate ice-cream she is the one for you. Looks , ok, services ok.

Maybe some SP's aren't that resourceful, but you can get ALL/ANY supplies you need from various AIDS and/or sexual health clinics for free. And I'm not just talking condoms: female condoms, dental dams and latex gloves are available also.

If any of the Ottawa ladies need the hookup, PM me.

• Like 1

A friend of mine said he visited her and she's from the States and does use a condom but may not be aware of the resources available here in Ottawa like Erin was referring to.

:boobies:

No kidding, my turn to hi"JacK".

Once went to SP, in apartment she says darn I don't think I have any condoms..... goes to check, has a "used one" lol, and suggests we use it, (O NO!). So I suggest I go to store in her Highrise to buy some......First and Only time I ever bailed on an SP, but I think it was warranted.

That was bad! She had actually saved the condom and kept it in her medicine cabinet...... I don't think I saw an SP for well over a year after that....

OMG I would have ran. Like wtf is wrong with her. WOW that is messed up. Good thing your big head did the thinking there.