Angel's Touch site

for shits and giggles I clicked the link to the right for angel's touch. i kind of gave up on them because it took a bit of clicking around cerb to figure out who was on shift and what they looked like. the photo galleries were never exactly right between angel's and paradise.

this is why I loved the cmj site. well the new angel's touch is following suit and the site is great. schedules, clickable names direct to the ladies photos/description. well done!

now to get paradise and the alo chain to step it up and I think all of us will be as happy as a dog with a boner. I mean dog with a bone.

for the record, I have been around long enough to NOT have this message misconstrued as a shill. disclosure. I have been to angel's touch twice in my life, once at the old location closer to merivale and once to the new one. this is only a post complimenting their website and noting that I think it will make it easier for me to take a look at who is on the job.

p.s. I just noticed the paradise schedule is below the angel's touch one. even better!

Edited by Krusty
addendum
  • Like 1

I agree.

Without mentioning any names there is a certain someone and business they started that has been a pioneer in raising the standards of the massage industry in Ottawa and I'm glad to see that others are now following their lead. Much credit and thanks goes to this individual :-) Keep up the good work and I'm Happy to see improved competition and choices.

Cheers

• Like 2

One website works well because.....

Schedules for both locations as well as photos of MA's that work at both locations are conveniently located on one site!

As they are both under the same management, and the girls rotate to both locations it is easier to have it all on one site both for us as MA's and for you as Hobbiest.

It is way more convenient to manage one site then control pics/schedules for both sites.

If you go to Paradise Spa you can portal over to the Angel's touch web page easy to see schedules and albums.

If you a client has any other questions they can call either location to get the information they are looking for.

Hope that help Babe!

Kisses,

Tiffany

xoxoxo

• Like 3

Paradise Spa/Angel's Touch have plenty of lovely ladies. I also have a long friendship history with them (mainly PMing as I never been to any of their locations). Sadly they don't do outcalls, as I am looking now into special MAs as per my thread in the massage section of cerb but do NOT visit Spas or do incalls.

Guest S***dst***
Paradise Spa/Angel's Touch have plenty of lovely ladies. I also have a long friendship history with them (mainly PMing as I never been to any of their locations). Sadly they don't do outcalls, as I am looking now into special MAs as per my thread in the massage section of cerb but do NOT visit Spas or do incalls.

Cmj has an outcall branch named "touch of euphoria" if you haven't heard of it yet.

It includes basically all the ladies...just need to be a member as far as I know

Cmj has an outcall branch named "touch of euphoria" if you haven't heard of it yet.

It includes basically all the ladies...just need to be a member as far as I know

Yes I am aware of that......and in fact I have seen a beauty from there outcall by the name of Justine as per my recent recommendation of her. That said since my likes are very specific and providers with those specifics are very rare indeed (as a result recently I expanded my choices to MAs), I wish I could extend my choices/options as widely as possible including those in Paradise Spa/Angel's touch and in fact all other Spas in Ottawa if they do outcalls and have the following very specific lady.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=127645

Edited by Capital Hunter

I like the site very much as well and highly recommend that you make an appointment as I was unsuccessful when trying to get a last minute appointment.

One website works well because.....

Schedules for both locations as well as photos of MA's that work at both locations are conveniently located on one site!

As they are both under the same management, and the girls rotate to both locations it is easier to have it all on one site both for us as MA's and for you as Hobbiest.

It is way more convenient to manage one site then control pics/schedules for both sites.

If you go to Paradise Spa you can portal over to the Angel's touch web page easy to see schedules and albums.

If you a client has any other questions they can call either location to get the information they are looking for.

Hope that help Babe!

Kisses,

Tiffany

xoxoxo

Then maybe it's time to combine the two websites into one, and have the Paradise Spa site be just an alias to the Angel's Touch site? That is, it'll redirect itself to the other site automatically.

• Like 2

Then maybe it's time to combine the two websites into one, and have the Paradise Spa site be just an alias to the Angel's Touch site? That is, it'll redirect itself to the other site automatically.

x2 what he said

If you go to Paradise Spa you can portal over to the Angel's touch web page easy to see

If you go to the Paradise Spa site, and click on the "Need Directions, Click Here" then you might be surprised and disappointed when you get there (but you can pick up some nice plumbing hardware):

http://goo.gl/maps/eB90b

[street view of "Paradise Bath and Kitchen"]

Quite amusing - but not very helpful :-)

• Like 1

If you go to the Paradise Spa site, and click on the "Need Directions, Click Here" then you might be surprised and disappointed when you get there (but you can pick up some nice plumbing hardware):

http://goo.gl/maps/eB90b

[street view of "Paradise Bath and Kitchen"]

Quite amusing - but not very helpful :-)

Yeah, I realized quite some time ago that there was both a Paradise Spa and a Paradise Bath & Kitchen in Bells Corners, just a couple of blocks apart from each other. I found it hilarious if somebody went to one and found the other.

While I go to spas a fair bit, I really don't go to Paradise. Why? Because you are not allowed to say hi to the girls. Only look at some vague pictures. Oh well, they have lost a lot of money with that policy.

... not allowed to say hi to the girls. Only look at some vague pictures.

There are plenty of pictures of the ladies on their web page and here on CERB. Nothing I would call "vague" also... I have never been disappointed when choosing a lady from pictures perused from either site.

• Like 1

With all due respect we have this policy for a reason we do not believe in lining our ladies up like cattle as we feel this would be degrading to them....if at anytime you chose a lady from the album and do not like what you see when she arrives in your room you have option to chose another MA :) Easy peasy ....we want all of our clients happy.....please feel free to PM me if you wish Thanks Angie

• Like 3

Angie, you have up-scaled the massage experience and your respect for the ladies speaks well. Thank you.

I was going to go the other night and none of the girls I knew was working. For a split second the thought was there - be great to check things out - but realized it would feel weird for the girls and I. The pictures you have are sufficient and the recommendations help too.

• Like 1

With all due respect we have this policy for a reason we do not believe in lining our ladies up like cattle as we feel this would be degrading to them.....

I don't believe czar was asking to have the girls lined up like cattle' date=' I believe he's simply asking that if he sees a girl from the album that he likes would it be possible to say hi to the lady before getting into the room, that way he can see her personality and see if they have some sort of connection before going into the room....Its a lot easier and more comfortable to say hi to someone fully dressed as opposed to being in the room naked and then trying to figure out if theres a connection or not [/color']

I don't believe any Man here on CERB is expecting any spa to line their girls up like Cattle, the men here have way more respect for us ladies then that :)

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e

I agree with you Tianna, a line up would be silly. That wasn't implied at all and I think most members understood that.

Some spas offer the opportunity you describe, of meeting with an MA briefly, before deciding whether to play.

Edited by **oo**e

No line-up is required. In Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver and other locations in Ottawa, either a girl will come out to say hi at the entrance or in many cases, you are put in a room and they come by individually to say hi. Don't get me wrong, I think that AT/Par has very nice facilities and I have met some wonderful ladies there but I think that they are costing themselves business. I am a prime example as I have not met a new lady there to see in a long time while other places see me a lot.

I learned a long time ago for my personal preferences, never to trust a picture. And I am not going to select a girl and then insult her by saying sorry once she comes in the room. Just my style I guess.

Anyways, a policy is a policy and that is fine. All I can tell you is that I spend a lot more in Toronto at individual locations than here at Par/AT yet I spend much more time here. If it is not desired to do this for everyone, then perhaps for regulars/long time clients whom it is known will actually spend money at the location.

Just trying to help give some more business to the local spas.

• Like 2

I didn't know that Paradise/Angel's was opposed to potential customers meeting and greeting their MA's outside of actual appointments. Truly unfortunate, and I don't understand why they would do this.

When I started exploring the world of sensual massage some years ago I found it very important to spend at least a few moments with a person before committing to a session. No games, and no nonsense, just a chance to experience the person, in person. The lovely women I met at ALO Spas were very welcoming. And I think it's great that CMJ provides the opportunity to meet hostesses for a 15 minute "Meet and Greet" just to see if the chemistry feels right. And it's good for BOTH the MA and the potential customer. After all, we are human beings and not machines :)

I agree with Tianna's comments.

• Like 2

I just felt the need to explain why we do what we do with our business and opted for a photo album and not a line up of the ladies as done in Toronto....At Paradise there is a receptionist whereas Angel's you are dealing one on one with the MA's and you can ask to meet the other MA's... We will take into consideration your feedback as we have a new side entrance at Paradise with private waiting room that the girls can come up to and you can meet :) As for a regular meet & greet this has been in discussing for the last year ;)

No line-up is required. In Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver and other locations in Ottawa, either a girl will come out to say hi at the entrance or in many cases, you are put in a room and they come by individually to say hi. Don't get me wrong, I think that AT/Par has very nice facilities and I have met some wonderful ladies there but I think that they are costing themselves business. I am a prime example as I have not met a new lady there to see in a long time while other places see me a lot.

I learned a long time ago for my personal preferences, never to trust a picture. And I am not going to select a girl and then insult her by saying sorry once she comes in the room. Just my style I guess.

Anyways, a policy is a policy and that is fine. All I can tell you is that I spend a lot more in Toronto at individual locations than here at Par/AT yet I spend much more time here. If it is not desired to do this for everyone, then perhaps for regulars/long time clients whom it is known will actually spend money at the location.

Just trying to help give some more business to the local spas.

The meet and greet option mentioned by CMJ is a great idea for a variety of reasons. For one, you get to see the MAs in person before booking, which helps you judge chemistry a bit better. Let's also be honest: while photos great, they frequently represent the individual differently than they may look when they are not posed, lit and retouched professionally.

Meet and greets are also just a fun, social way of meeting and getting to know people. That's never a bad thing for business.

I agree with Scribbles completely!!

I have seen many pictures of girls, and then when I see them in person they don't look any thing like their photo's...

Most of us girls get our pictures professionally done, and the photographer and the lady both focus on the best attributes; which is completely understandable but it can be a bit of a let down when the client comes in expecting what he saw in the pictures and the lady looks nothing like that....

That's why I always try to make sure that my pictures are a true glimpse of what I look like, I have small boobs but Im not afraid to show that in my pictures; that way no one is surprised when they come in to see me and see that my boobs are smaller...

• Like 3