Pistol Pete - 2000 posts! Congrats!

Congrats on breaking the 2000 post barrier, Pete.

(I particularly agree with post 2000, BTW.)

You continue to be a steady, mature, sensible voice of reason, speaking from wide experience and practical knowledge and providing reliable good advice which you share very generously with everyone here.

Hope your on-going experience and knowledge gathering continues to be as pleasurable for the next 2000 posts as I'm sure it has been for the first 2000. :smile:

Pete, Congrats on reaching the milestone of 2000 great posts.

Your willingness to share your wealth of information with the members of Cerb is a testament to your character.

Keep all the great posts coming.

Cheers and Happy Hobbying :-D

WOW we are getting more and more 1000+ posters, now starting to fill in the 2000 club !

Congrats Pete, keep it up (pun intented ;) )

I am sutre we'll enjoy the next 2000 just as much

Guest f***2f***

Peter...congratulations my twin separated at birth!! 2000 posts eh??

And just to think you typed and put in valuable comments in the vast majority of those posts rather than building up your post count with pictures and jokes downloaded from the internet...awesome my friend...you are truly a valued member whose willingness to share with the rest of us from your experiences and wisdom enriches and informs us all.....WTG big Pete!!!

(go out and celebrate and make sure you report back ha ha!!)

Congrats Pete!! I always enjoy reading your recommendations, in particular your willingness to try a new Ottawa treasure and share your experiences with us.

The downfall (if it is one) is there are more and more women I want to see thanks to your recos and not enough time!

Thanks everyone, I enjoy myself here at CERB, it has been with pleasure giving out rec's, my 2 cents and (I have posted some pictures as well..LOL).

But the main attraction for me as always is the ladies, and you are correct Jerican, FAR TOO many ladies always to choose from, but this is good thing!

This week should be special, have a couple of dates lined up, so will let you all know how it goes! ;)

Holly Molly, do you get a Cadillac or something for that many posts! Way to go Pete!! I always enjoy your posts and reviews. You've never steered me wrong on any recommendations or advice either. That's why I'm pullin for ya in the valued member selection this time 'round. So many worthwhile contributors but your time is due!

Thanks Partner

Guest W***ledi*Time
Congrats on breaking the 2000 post barrier, Pete.

Congratulations Pete. You're a real Pistol!

(...) I'm pullin for ya in the valued member selection this time 'round. So many worthwhile contributors but your time is due!

I second that. ;)

Congratulations Sexy! I hope you will stay around for another 2000 posts. :)

Ariane xoxox

Wow.....I want to grow up and be like you one day!

Congrats dude...I am working my way there......

Congratulations Pete, you are a warm and welcoming voice in the cerb community. Keep on posting.

Kisses,

V

Thanks hun..and kisses to you as well!:-D

I could be well worn out by then!! But thanks so much Ariane, greatly appreciate it! Hugs and Kisses!;)

I second that. ;)

Congratulations Sexy! I hope you will stay around for another 2000 posts. :)

Ariane xoxox

Holly Molly, do you get a Cadillac or something for that many posts! Way to go Pete!! I always enjoy your posts and reviews. You've never steered me wrong on any recommendations or advice either. That's why I'm pullin for ya in the valued member selection this time 'round. So many worthwhile contributors but your time is due!

Thanks Partner

Many thanks CK I always enjoy your input here as well, and of course your diary..very important tool to assist all of us here!

how can a man refuse that kind of offer! and yes love to, lick and suck you as well;)

How about a Lik and a suck when I finally meet you handsome....:wink:

Hey Pete -- Congrats on the 2K milestone! :)