Is there a CERB member you'd like to try if you could?

alot of lovely choices to chose from. and my 1 choice would be from B.C is the lovely Angela Aurora lovely pic of her and her profile :wink: those lucky B.C men. next it was hard to pick from all these lovely ladies but it would be the sexy Erin :-) from her beautyful body to all her recommendation there is my choices that I would love to try

alot of lovely choices to chose from. and my 1 choice would be from B.C is the lovely Angela Aurora lovely pic of her and her profile :wink: those lucky B.C men. next it was hard to pick from all these lovely ladies but it would be the sexy Erin :-) from her beautyful body to all her recommendation there is my choices that I would love to try

Well thanks, I am flattered:-P

Girls. If you haven't tried Monk. You are missing out. He is sweet and knows how to show a girl a good time. I wish I could have him over everyday. He is on my top five.

Well...I'm blushing...you are a sweetheart and I wish I was able to see you everyday! Guys, Peachy is absolutely stunning and will definitely elevate your game!

Well...I'm blushing...you are a sweetheart and I wish I was able to see you everyday! Guys, Peachy is absolutely stunning and will definitely elevate your game!

Hi Monk,

Any chance you'll be in Winnipeg tomorrow? LOL

Mandalay

Hi Monk,

Any chance you'll be in Winnipeg tomorrow? LOL

Mandalay

WestJet has a seat sale on right now...very tempting, especially with the count down to your retirement (I've thought of you many times MB).

WestJet has a seat sale on right now...very tempting, especially with the count down to your retirement (I've thought of you many times MB).

You better take advantage of that seat sale Monk...she is well worth the time!!

You better take advantage of that seat sale Monk...she is well worth the time!!

You know how hard I am ...er hard it is to have that kind of request and not be able to be there now!

Guest gagagaga

Although I was sadly not mentioned at all during this thread, I thought I would give my 2 cents...

Pretty Paige

Sexy Sophie

Annessa

Sabrina (grasshopper)

in not particular order are the hotties I am dying to try. Hopefull in the fall!!!

I want to eat a Peach-y.

Nibble on the delightful Naomi.

Admire the amiable Amy.

Adore the Adorable Chloe.

Have a surreal encounter with Suri.

... I really could go on and on with the many fine Courtesans that are available. ;-)

Have met:

Annessa- Stunningly beautiful- classy- great sense of humour- you have to meet this woman...

Sabrina-Sexy as hell- takes you on a "ride" you will never forget- passionte- another must meet

Still would love to meet"

Pretty Paige.....the anticipation is killing me

Sexy Sophie....but it appears it may be too late.....:cry:

Although I was sadly not mentioned at all during this thread, I thought I would give my 2 cents...

Pretty Paige

Sexy Sophie

Annessa

Sabrina (grasshopper)

in not particular order are the hotties I am dying to try. Hopefull in the fall!!!

What? No one's curious about me? But I'm so mysterious!! *sigh*... fine! lol

As for me, I'm curious about (in no particular order),:

Sabrina(grass_hopper),

Erin, (I still have tp take you up on that offer to get together and listen to Sabbath together :D

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11129&highlight=sabbath&page=2

CMJ

Jude

Crystal (BabyC20),

Miss Maria,

and even though I've already seen her, Redseductress, I'm sure there is much more to learn and experience where that little firecat is concerned ;).

I could go on but this is just for starters!

Guest yoda

Hi,

This is my first ever post. I would think Annessa is Awesome. I have had drinks with her.....and she is a wonderful person. If I ever work up the courage she would be my first choice. When I was younger I had a terrible crush on a girl....and Annessa is just like her....but even more beautiful. There is my endorsement.

What? No one's curious about me? But I'm so mysterious!! *sigh*... fine! lol

As for me, I'm curious about (in no particular order),:

Sabrina(grass_hopper),

Erin, (I still have tp take you up on that offer to get together and listen to Sabbath together :D

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=11129&highlight=sabbath&page=2

CMJ

Jude

Crystal (BabyC20),

Miss Maria,

and even though I've already seen her, Redseductress, I'm sure there is much more to learn and experience where that little firecat is concerned ;).

I could go on but this is just for starters!

Ha, well come contribute to my tuition fund :) I'll break out the Sabbath and we'll get down to business ;)

one member who will remain nameless has always had my attention. We met in the bar of a hotel I was doing an incall day/night at. he had texted asking for the possibility of an appointment and then cancelled. while I was at the bar ordering take out dinner and having drinks we chatted up at the bar, I had no idea it was him but having 7 hours between calls was feeling very flirty and very attracted to this businessman. I even went as far as to give him my PERSONAL number...something I haven't found anyone worthy of in years.

after prancing back to my room with my food I received a text on my WORK PHONE from the gent who had cancelled before saying that was him downstairs.....and that he was so blown away etc, but was so shy

i invited him up to sip wine with me briefly and didn't see him for a long time......until I went to pick up my son from daycare and there he was...picking up his son, whom I recognized as a kiddo thats been there for a while (incase anyone thinks this guy is stalking).

needless to say this is definitely a member that I need to see, i blame it on either fate or ottawa's ridiculously small degrees of separation. i respect his caution as hes new to this....but you bet your ass i dont pick up my son from daycare in my sweatpants anymore, lol

Wow, awesome experience.

Although I was sadly not mentioned at all during this thread

I know how you feel joeblow, but I myself am actually more baffled and in a state of utter perplexion that no women would be curious as to ME! :-? I am a WIZARD for God's sake! Do you not realize how rare we are? :ablow: I would have thought we wizards would be looked upon with more anticipation and excitement due to even just the experience in the novelty of it all. How many times do you get to meet a wizard? I guess maybe I am wrong though...maybe no one does care about wizards anymore :cry:...

Misty morning, clouds in the sky

Without warning, the wizard walks by

Casting his shadow, weaving his spell

Funny clothes, tinkling bell

Evil power disappears

Demons worry when the wizard is near

He turns tears into joy

Everyones happy when the wizard walks by

Sun is shining, clouds have gone by

All the people give a happy sigh

He has passed by, giving his sign

Left all the people feeling so fine

Never talking

Just keeps walking

Spreading his magic

...or perhaps I am just no good with the ladies. :cry:

Wow, awesome experience.

I know how you feel joeblow, but I myself am actually more baffled and in a state of utter perplexion that no women would be curious as to ME! :-? I am a WIZARD for God's sake! Do you not realize how rare we are? :ablow: I would have thought we wizards would be looked upon with more anticipation and excitement due to even just the experience in the novelty of it all. How many times do you get to meet a wizard? I guess maybe I am wrong though...maybe no one does care about wizards anymore :cry:...

Misty morning, clouds in the sky

Without warning, the wizard walks by

Casting his shadow, weaving his spell

Funny clothes, tinkling bell

Evil power disappears

Demons worry when the wizard is near

He turns tears into joy

Everyones happy when the wizard walks by

Sun is shining, clouds have gone by

All the people give a happy sigh

He has passed by, giving his sign

Left all the people feeling so fine

Never talking

Just keeps walking

Spreading his magic

...or perhaps I am just no good with the ladies. :cry:

If you come complete with wizard robes and a pointy hat, sign me up. Would you say you were more Gandalf or Sauron? Or Merlin?

Are there members of CERB that YOU wonder about?

Yes I like to fuck Erin xo:bddog: how is that for a response

A far from complete list, and in no particular order:

Bobbi in Vic

Charlotte and Annika, FKS (preferably at the same time)

Leah, Eden and Ashton, Cupids

Kelly1234, Katedot, Grasshopper, Lil Hottie, Petite Amy, SexyBrooke, Cherry Kiss, Ashley, alexg, Emma, Monique Matheson

Heidi

Riley formerly of Exquisite Company

SexiJasmine!!

etc. ..........

How could I have neglected to mention Jewel, Annessa and Miss Chanel, my constant fantasies?

I have been wondering about some of you gentlemen but I will say I have had the pleasure of meeting most of you.

Cowboy kenny is an actual person (hi hun)

Igotaboner very sweet man

Pistolpete also great (were have you been babe)

Oh I could go on but you guy's all know who you are

Can't forget you dummpy Never forget YOU!!

Some gentlemen that I've been waiting to see hummmm

Capitalman, Canuck hooker, and of course MOD that would be cool

Wow.. page 8 and I finally made a list.. LOL...

Probably because I have met most of the people I chat with. The exceptions being Soccermum who I really want to meet but our schedules never seem to work out, and Miel who I have met in public but would love a more private time with her. I am making a resolution to clear the schedule for these two lovely ladies soon.

Oh and I almost forgot a new lady I chatted with the first time the other night, the lovely Cameron. I got to help her test out her webcam and that was enough to put her high on my TDL.

Edit/addendum 2- And of course because I am a fool and fixated only on the Ottawa scene I forgot about my good friend TiannaDion out in Winnipeg. She hasn't been as active in the forums and chat as she once was, but I do chat with her several times a week, and hang out with her online at another site. She is definitely on my TDL. If I ever get to Winnipeg look out. :P

Edited by canuckhooker
Because I am a fool...

I always thought this thread was just another "Who I'd like to do" kinda thread, until I came in and started reading it! It's nice to see it's NOT that kind of thread!

Erin_xo and Soccermum, I'm flattered.......and you're both girls I'd like to see. I've been very busy with work lately, working 10-12 hour days or more and I'm just exhausted all the time. One day it will end and then things will be back the way they should be! :-)

Muuahh! xoxo

There are so much lovely ladies to choose from and i would be here for hours so i will make it short here is my short list the lovely sexy B.B.W Vero-Maya Curves these 2 ladies i have known for awhile and the ladies i would love to get to know Ottawa bella 87-Erin_XO-DD Emma three of the classy ladies here and there are so much more but no time to name them all

Well very interesting thread for sure in no particular order have tried to see and missed or have seen and would like to again

Soccermum

Anessa

Erin

Emma & Red again lick lick hehe