I've been wanting to post a horoscope thread for a while. I used to be very interested in it for a while along with numerology, tarot and what not. Its fun and interesting to me.

For now I'm just going to post a horoscope today and depending on popularity of the thread I may take the time to break down day by day, but lets get threw the first post first ;)

according to Star this week:

Taurus

Apr 20 - May 20

Life is about to change, and love and money could become intertwined. Don't take your eyes off the prize - there is nothing more important now than building your future security.

Gemini

May 21 - Jun 20

Get ready for love to rock your world! But be sure to schedule time to do some serous thinking so that you can make the right decisions to move forward.

Cancer

Jun 21 - Jul 22

Be prepared for an exciting opportunity to come your way. Don't break a connection with someone special just because you hit a rough patch. You have a chance at new beginning.

Leo

Jul 23 - Aug 22

At work, it's the time to mastermind your rise to the top. It may take hard work, but the effort will pay off. To attract love, be the real you and nothing less.

Virgo

Aug 23 - Sep 22

You are headed into a lucky phase; be patient, and everything will work out. Connections at work bring new energy to your career. A heart to heart with a loved one can strengthen your bond.

Libra

Sep 23 - Oct 22

Someone can help you with a money issue, but you'll have to repay him or her in some way. Don't rely too much on other people; make your own decisions.

Scorpio

Oct 23 - Nov 21

Love becomes romantic and intense, and you like it! If you need to get your point across, speak up now. You'll get help with money from someone influential.

Sagittarius

Nov 22 - Dec 21

Just when you think you've hit your capacity at work, you get an opportunity you just can't turn down. In love, keep in mind that independence is important but so is togetherness. It's a good week to treat yourself to something special.

Capricorn

Dec 22 - Jan 19

People you meet now can set your career in motion; make sure you dress for success. A chance conversation could lead to bigger and better things. You may meet your one true love.

Aquarius

Jan 20 - Feb 18

Home and family are priorities now. Be creative and communicate to fix an awkward situation. At work, be politically correct. If you go over your bosses head, you are asking for trouble. When its about money, common sense rules!

Pisces

Feb 19 - Mar 20

A creative project gets the green light this week, so keep your mind open to new ideas. With family, remember that good relationships require give and take from both parties. Steer clear of complainers; they dampen your spirits.

Aries

Mar 21 - Apr 19

In love, don't expect your sweetheart to live up to some imaginary ideal. When communicating, try not to trade diplomacy for spontaneity. Career news can bring the promise of a new and prosperous opportunity.

• Like 1

Aquarius

Jan 20 - Feb 18

Home and family are priorities now. Be creative and communicate to fix an awkward situation. At work, be politically correct. If you go over your bosses head, you are asking for trouble. When its about money, common sense rules!

Whew! I just have to be politically correct at work... :)

• Like 1

oh yes and even by opening this thread I can go on to add things by each day if I wanted to

Like; people Born on May 8th are Friendly and spontaneous. Those born on this day tend to be mentally sharp individuals with personal charm. Sometimes displaying interesting blend of idealism and materialism, you need people and are warm and sociable. A youthful quality is likely to stay with you throughout life; this shows a side of you that is guaranteed to keep others enchanted. Since you are also likely to be ambitious, your people skills can certainly help you climb to the top.

With the added influence of the sun in the Virgo decanate of Taurus, an enhancement of your ability to be articulate and mentally agile is shown, as well as increased communication skills. This can also bring an ability for critical analysis and desire for service as well as a natural aptitude for business. This gives you the knowledge to gain material resources.

Image conscious, you are usually aware of how you project yourself to others and generally want to express a strong sense of individuality and style. A wish to transcend the mundane may manifest as a desire for mystical experience or at the other extreme, confusion, escapism or impossible dreams. You like to be honest and direct, and you have a strong urge of freedom. when teamed up with your practicality this can enable you to fulfill the potential for success promised by your Birthday.

Guest *Ste***cque**

I have recently taken more of an interest in astrology after a friend used his Chinese horoscope book to read my wife and I. It was eye opening.

Most of the horoscopes I've ever read were never relatable to me but this book nailed me and my wife, even providing some insight on things I knew were true about me but I didn't want to admit to. It defines your personality more than telling you what's going to happen to you tomorrow type of BS. I've since bought the most recent edition and have used it occasionally to amaze my friends. :)

The book is called The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes by Lau. Check it out, you'll be impressed!

With just your DOB incl year of birth I think I could probably nail most people with it. :)

I have recently taken more of an interest in astrology after a friend used his Chinese horoscope book to read my wife and I. It was eye opening.

Most of the horoscopes I've ever read were never relatable to me but this book nailed me and my wife, even providing some insight on things I knew were true about me but I didn't want to admit to. It defines your personality more than telling you what's going to happen to you tomorrow type of BS. I've since bought the most recent edition and have used it occasionally to amaze my friends. :)

The book is called The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes by Lau. Check it out, you'll be impressed!

With just your DOB incl year of birth I think I could probably nail most people with it. :)

I'll definitely have to pick that up :)

I love stuff like this both east and west, the only thing more often then not my horoscope says i will be lucky in love and money but i never am :(

well i can only hope one day it will come true.

great post as i have a hole self of horoscope stuff :)

• Like 1

Born on may 9th your birthday suggests that you are success oriented, ambitious and clever with the necessary people skills to endure your happiness. Full of energy and drive you are motivated by the promise of immediate rewards and usually have a plan or scheme in the pipeline. Very shrewd and quick assessing people and situations, you are constantly seeking opportunities and big projects.

The added influence of your sun in the Virgo decante suggests that with your mental agility you are quite logical, analytical, or technical. The practical approach indicated gives you a natural business sense, you may enjoy being of service. As your sensual qualities are enhanced, you are likely to enjoy being amorous, but beware of overindulgence in any form.

Being independent and a good planner or organizer, you may be put in charge of projects. Generosity and optimism endear you to others and increase your fortune. However, you need to guard against a stubbornness that may emerge occasionally. Since you have all the ingredients for success, you need only apply self-discipline o bring out the remarkable possibilities associated with your birthday.

I love this thread and enjoy reading. Keep on posting Serena, there's a little store here in Halifax that you would love. I don't get down there as much as I use to but now that the weather is warming up, it's a lovely walk and I get home with lots of goodies!!

• Like 1

Sorry a little late this week :)

but this is the horroscope according to STAR

Star is the ref. because I have a weekly subscription from the charity I donate to lol)

Taurus

Apr 20-May 20

This is a powerful and positive time! Make sure those you spend time have your beast interests at heart. An electric love moment is possible. With money, set boundaries in place.

Gemini

May 21-Jun 20

If your expectations are unrealistic, you'll be disappointed.

Keep the lines of communication open - a discussion can end a misunderstanding. At work, look for unspoken clues to know what's going on.

Cancer

Jun 21-Jul 22

If its difficult to express yourself at work or in love, rehearse your words.

Being prepared can make all the difference. It may be time to revamp your image.

Leo

Jul 23-Aug 22

A conversation at work can give you clarity; don't be quick to make assumptions. A social event could be good for networking as well as a love connection.

Virgo

Aug 23-Sep 22

Lady luck is on your side at the office, but don't let anyone step on your toes. There could be conflict between your work and love life; start communicating.

Libra

Sep 23-Oct 22

Don't be tempted to part with hard earned cash in a reckless moment.

With love be tolerant of idiosyncrasies - nobody is perfect, so compromise is needed. Be idealistic and realistic.

Scorpio

Oct 23-Nov 21

At work or at home, be diplomatic when you impart advice - and don't keep secrets. A fresh financial start heads your way, but confirmation could be delayed.

Sagittarius

Nov 22-Dec 21

Be inspired to live your dream! Don't let stress levels spiral out of control.

stay in shape to keep your WOW factor. Home life may not be what it seems; there information you are not privy to. Be sensitive when you have a heart to heart.

Capricorn

Dec 22-Jan 19

couples can take their relationships to the next level, and singles could meet the love of their lives - if its meant to be. Beware of going off on tangents at work. What you do now for fun could lead to compensation in the future.

Aquarius

Jan 20-Feb 18

Love can be intense - but don't give away your heart and soul too quickly. Take your time; it will make you a more interesting partner. Clear up ma money matter before it gets out of hand.

Pisces

Feb 19-Mar 20

You can connect romantically with someone wonderful - enjoy the moment. If you need to have a chat, be open and honest about how you feel. Be open to changes at work - creative ventures get a green light.

Aries

Mar 21-Apr 19

If you want success, come up with an original idea but stay mum till you have your plans in place. When it comes to love, you deserve to spend time with someone that appreciates the real you.

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

Amazing idea for a thread, Serena :) :)!! I love learning about the different zodiac signs. I don't really follow the daily ones as they can vary. But I do get excited about learning about the personality traits and love matches. Thanks a million for sharing!! I'm a spontaneous, truth seeking Sagittarius, who loves to learn. What they say about Sagittarius is pretty much bang on for me. Well as close as it can get ;-). I'm right on the cuff, born on December 21st. Being a Christmas baby has its pleasures.

Here is a link to a very good sight for learning more about Sagittarius and other signs:

http://www.astrology.com/sagittarius-sun-sign-zodiac-signs/2-d-d-66948

Awesome Thread!!

I love astrology as well as numerology and I look into it quite often

I as well am a Sagittarius, (December 15)and I am completely the definition of a Sag, its crazy LOL

Thanks for such an awesome thread and I look forward to reading more

Kisses and Stay Sexy

xxo

• Like 1