Hello Dear,

Very close to the Airport you will find Angels Touch (65 Bentley ave) take Hunt Club to Sutherland and on the corner or Sutherland and Bentley you will find Heaven (AKA Angels Touch Massage)!! ;)

Check out our website for pics of the lovely ladies and schedule. http://www.angelstouchmassage.ca

Good Luck in your search

Tiffany

XoXoXo

• Like 2

VIP location for ALO is only 5 min away from the airport... (VIPMassage profile) Bank and Altavista... alwyas lovely ladies.. like me hehehe

• Like 2

I would love to visit a Spa. Having a SO seriously makes me debate wether or not I want to see one. Usually I see independent MA. (To avoid potentially running into someone I know)

I would love to see you and many of the lovely ladies working there though. :(

Spas are discrete, we ensure that you dont run into any other person while you are in, discretion and privacy is very important.. In the case of ourt locations all of them are in buildings were there is other business sowould be hard to tell where you were if any one would see you comming out of them.. the VIP location entrance and parking is at the back of the building so your vehicle would not be visible to the traffic.. and they could not see you come into the place.., so chances someone will see you.. very low.. you are not the only one with SO that visit MAs .. ;)

• Like 1

Not just the VIP location of ALO, but also the Bank Street location of ALO are quite nearby. Also Body Basics is the same general vicinity.

Not just the VIP location of ALO, but also the Bank Street location of ALO are quite nearby. Also Body Basics is the same general vicinity.

Little correction. The VIP location of ALO is on Bank street They don't have 2 locations on bank street. The other ALO locations are in different areas.

Little correction. The VIP location of ALO is on Bank street They don't have 2 locations on bank street. The other ALO locations are in different areas.

Did they close the Bank and Alta Vista (1757 Bank St Loc)?

VIP is at 1792, at the back of the bldg...

They do have two locations on Bank St actually :) VIP and Luna South (sometimes I think they just refer to it as 'Bank St' rather than Luna South though) are both near Bank and Alta Vista

• Like 2

Nope, I take your little correction and little correct it back: there are two different ALO locations on Bank St, within spitting distance of each other. :icon_razz:The original location was 1757 Bank, aka Luna South/Bank St/BSHS. But after a few years they took over the old & previously separate Lamora spa location on 1792, when it became available, which is now known as VIP.

They keep their identities separate, but VIP is really a bit more upscale than BSHS.

• Like 2