After the Fun - Getting Dressed?

Midnight-Massage, I think I like you :)

I really must say that this very topic is one of the hardest parts of what we do, in my opinion. Both client and sp know the time must end, but neither wants it to when they are truly enjoying themselves.

Turning it off and returning to reality is tough!!!

• Like 2

I love how Savanah Lee describes it. That sounds just perfect. Enough fun to keep you in that heavenly feeling stage, but enough so you can shower and get dressed!

Guest ChantalSummers

No erotic encounter with me is identical to another. Generally I love to flirt and chat as we both get dressed together after our sexxxy soapy shower we have adoringly shared together. Mmmm yummm exchange of tender loving care lathering in all the right places :icon_wink:...

polls_couple_shower_kissing_lg_60891351_5939_720178_poll_xlarge.jpeg

I love getting her dress and she me! It is totally erotic and a few times it lead to me pushing her back on the bed, lifting up her skirt and taking her panties down and then giving her an amazing DATY! Being spontaneous is soooo much fun!

• Like 1

Still another reason why I prefer outcall: I do enjoy languidly watching my departing partner get dressed and ready herself to slip back into the outside world...

• Like 1

Still another reason why I prefer outcall: I do enjoy languidly watching my departing partner get dressed and ready herself to slip back into the outside world...

But if in fact it is me who is leaving, a little conversation while getting dressed and a little cuddling at the doorway is nice :)

If we both leave togerher, I usually have a hard time putting on a straight face for the outside world ;)

As a follow up question for the ladies who do outcall, how often do you accidentlly leave something behind in the room?

Well for the most part I'm an outcall with the lady visiting me at my hotel.

So this usually means she is getting dressed and I usually slip back on my boxers. But this does give occasion to extend the chat while she is getting ready and I get to watch. With a particular lady it might often go like this;

1. She comes out of the shower all wet and shiny. This is an extremely sexy look for a woman. And we know how bears love to play in the water. Oh I digress.

2. Watching her get dressed and ready for the outer world is almost as seductive as it was watching her undress a few hours earlier. I now look at her and see how she will look to the rest of the world tonight. But I grin as I know just moments earlier I was with this beautiful woman naked. I look at her curves through her clothes and know what is underneath. I feel fortunate I was with her.

3. Chatting while she does her hair and makeup. This is some of our best conversations. We know each other so well but me sitting on the toilet seat, counter, or edge of the tub and us just talking seems like such a natural way to bring our time together to a close.

Until again.

Cub

• Like 2

I'd love to be helped. Seems so...50s and my mind is telling me it's wrong and unequal, but it sounds fantastic.

But seeing her get dressed, I probably don't give off that vibe. I go in complete hands off mode. Even if she's completely naked, my eyes are always on hers, and not an inch lower. Once during an outcall, after all was done and we had spent 3 glorious very clothes free hours with each other, she got dressed. She then had some adjustment stuff with her panties, and took them right off, and since she was already wearing all her clothes, I immediately turned around so she could have a bit of privacy and not feel uncomfortable. She was so nonchalant about it, it was hot.

• Like 1