Places with Happy Endings

Manitoba...Great idea. I undersand your min post count to be included and do not feel slighted that I do not meet your criteria.

I tend to post on another site and lately my visits are to SP's such as VJ that are very well reviewed and posting another great review here on her seems a little redundant. Good luck with your endevour and at some point may reach your 20 posts...

This list is a really great idea. Trouble is picking members. Just basing on number of posts doesn't show quality of posts they created. And really any LE that want it could easily create 20 junk posts and most likely get onto the list.

This great idea almost needs to be run and monitored by a few massage providers that get together who provide this extra services that many seek.

They could simply add board members who have seen them. This I would think would keep out LE and non potential or undesirable clients.

This is all under assumption this is some form of private board or post. Not sure how this list is distributed or maintained.

Donno. Thinking out loud.

Isn't quality over quantity a factor, easy to rack up posts for some just by posting inane commentary on the pooning and reviews done by others. I've lurked here for years myself more so because I got caught and I don't leave evidence of my activities anymore, and I prefer to post on the other site. I think this brings my posting average up to 1 every 2 years, another 40 years and I can join the list.

Anyone who posted here wanting to join has to send me an PM. I'll not reply to posts only.

Also be patient, I check in here only a couple times a week.

It's very easy for the "list master" for lack of a better title...to find out the quality of your posts by checking your profile...

So I'm sure if you have 20 posts about nothing you probably don't have a chance, if you have 20 posts and half are reviews, that's a different story...

As for me I have only seen one sp, and it was not the experience I expected, so I've been going to MP's like EB and Broadway's for about 8 years...

Never really reviewed anyone there because I didn't really think people reviewed the girls there until more recently...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting up to the post count and contributing what I can along the way...

Btw I think this "club" is a great idea, it protects and shares the info to those who deserve it.

Cheers!

Up front disclosure - I'm not really interested in massage with happy ending, per se.. FS providers with pse or kink are my schtick.. but reading this thread got me thinking so let me make the following suggestion..

The OP could consider setting up a private, invitation-only social group here on cerb. I've set up a couple of these for posting private or explicit posts. The member that creates the social group can specify "by invitation only" and then other members can pm him and ask for entry. In this manner, the creator of the group can then review the profile and posts from the requesting member, to determine their "worthiness" for the group.

Group members would then be accepted only by the group creator. It is relatively easy to screen each members' posts and determine by the content whether they are meaningful contributors worthy of receiving the information, or just time-wasters that post "me too" slag to build up their count.

A message to all you lurkers out there; I too, was a background lurker for a few years, having concerns for my own privacy, etc. I came to realize that I had nothing really to lose by posting information. Since then, I've made a reasonably consistent attempt to share whatever info I've gathered thru my experiences. I recommend and commend you to do the same. It is not up to a few members to put out all they know, while others sit back and benefit from those postings. If you say "this board is my source of pooning information", consider what little value it would be, if most members chose to lurk and never post..

Anyway, happy pooning and tell us about your experiences!

Guest ry*****an

Hi.

Can you please share this awesome list, with me?

I believe that I meet the requirements? (Posts that would contain intel useful to others on this board)

Thank you in advance

Anyone who posted here wanting to join has to send me an PM. I'll not reply to posts only.

Also be patient, I check in here only a couple times a week.

Do we also need to post here? I would like to join here if possible as I finally have 20 posts.

hopefully you can add me to your list also. Looks interesting.

Thanks

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but isn't the "master list" the page that appears when you click on "Massage Discussion for Winnipeg"? I simply scroll down the posts, make a log of all the places talked about, then start going to them. People change, places change, prices change. Such a list would be outdated and need updating every month... sounds like about as much work as looking through the threads yourself... And people like myself who attend massages with girls that do a HJ on the DL, tend to keep them to ourselves no?

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but isn't the "master list" the page that appears when you click on "Massage Discussion for Winnipeg"? I simply scroll down the posts, make a log of all the places talked about, then start going to them. People change, places change, prices change. Such a list would be outdated and need updating every month... sounds like about as much work as looking through the threads yourself...And people like myself who attend massages with girls that do a HJ on the DL, tend to keep them to ourselves no?

Im not sure if you read the thread or not but you more or less answered your own question...kinda...

Guest 8***Av**

i am interested as well. I think I qualify for 20 posts :)

I guess I don't qualify quite yet, but I am interested in getting on this "VIP" list. I'll be sure to give reviews and contribute when I can!

I would love to be included in this list also. Not sure who to contact about it, but I've been on here for quite a while, and I think my reputation speaks for my validity.

I wouldn't sweat it, basically the same information is shared here and in fact there is probably more information on here from what I've seen.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I'd like to be included on this, haven't heard anything yet. I like to think that I contribute whenever I can!

• Like 1

From reading this post I can tell that I am not in the majority, and that my opinion will not be liked but I feel I have to say it. I don't know that this list is such a good idea, in fact I think it is a terrible idea. I am not trolling or hating on anyone, that is not my intention, I am simply trying to put myself in the shoes of the MPs whose names, contact information, and work places would be circulated by anyone with 20 reviews of SPs.

1) Just because someone posts 20 reviews does not mean he has seen those 20 SP's. LE can set up a fake user and make 20 reviews over a 3 month period and then have access to all of this information; not to mention RTMs who could do the same just to get access to the list so that they can find out if they have any employees on the list. We are not only putting their careers and freedom in jeopardy, but also their reputation and personal safety, namely since they are not SP's who work under fake names, but real girls using their birth names.

2) CERB is providing this service already. They have full time moderators and forums and most importantly, a place for these providers to put their names out there if they want too. Yes you have the freedom of speech to give random strangers the names of women who have trusted you enough to take a chance with you, but I think that they also have the right to anonymity. These forums offer both, a place for hobbyists to share experiences and information, and a place for SPs and MPs to advertise and get exposure if they so choose to do so; there is a reason the DND list exists and having this VIP list would completely bypass the safeguards that this forum provide.

3) Just because she did it for you does not mean she would do it for others. I know that I have never had the guts to ask a legit MP, someone who went to school and chose to give massages as her profession, to give me a HE. That is not to say that this is not a fantasy of mine. If I ever get the chance I would probably leave a SP sized tip for the girl, just for the privilege of being able to fulfill this fantasy of mine. And just like I fantasize about it, I am sure that there are plenty of MPs who also fantasize about doing something like that. So, if they did it for you, it might just have been that, a way for them to fulfill their fantasy. This does not mean that now they want to start servicing all of their clients. Keep in mind that they have this option if they want to do so and they probably can find enough clients on their own to fill up their day with R&ts. Most likely, if you had to convince her, she was probably doing it more for her than for you, you got a happy ending and she got to step outside her comfort zone and grow as a person.

4) My guess is that a lot of these girls on this VIP list probably told you, the person who added their name to that list, to keep it between you guys. If she asked that of you she probably asked it because she had her reasons, and she thought you were stand up enough to respect her wishes. These are not SPs who are choosing to get into the field and who are protected for the most part by anonymity and who lead 2 separate lives; these are girls who are completely exposed and who only have one life that life corresponds to the name that you put in that list.

I am not anyone's mother to tell them what to do, and I certainly have done my share of shitty things in life, so I am not one to judge, but I really hope you guys get these girl's permission before you go putting their lives at risk by putting them on some pass around list. If you really want to help her bring in more clients then refer her to this site and have her open up a SP profile, the rest will take care of itself.

• Like 4

I would also be interested in this list. I would hope that contrary to the above poster, this list would contain legit MPs who have been confirmed to offer HE, and not just a listing of someone's one time jackpot. If this is being distributed, I would hope any feedback about someone not wanting to be public any more would be respected and they would be removed from the list. The whole idea is to make this hobby easier, and not increase the number of bad experiences. just mho.

• Like 3