Places with Happy Endings

Guest s*r***a**9

There is no "list". It was a private blog type website where 95% of the info there is found here. Only difference is contact info can be done publicly instead of PMs.

Would really love to get a PM about this list/forum, if still possible please. Thanks.

It's dead. The last post there was on October 5, and the guy who started it hasn't been on it since July 20.

If there are so many places in wpg for hp massages being discussed in a couple of forums on here... why is this one completely dead?

Personally, I never knew there were so many... or providers, for that matter... but still makes me wonder...

Perhaps someone should wake it up in here ;)

People should check the dates of posts before they respond. This thread has been dormant since the end of 2013. There never was a list, and the private forum died even before this thread went to sleep.

If someone wants to create a list now, fine, but beware of whom you share it with, even via PM. You could get people in trouble if you're not careful.

• Like 1

I *did* notice the dates.... which is what I mentioned when I first posted.... and yes, very careful, insofar as mentioning things that could well get someone in trouble.. yours truly possibly included.... :)

<....playing with own tail enjoying sun.......>

Plus this thread discusses sexual services being offered (this was LEGAL before Dec 2014) but now is NOT LEGAL to discuss here so please be sure if this discussion continues that no sexual services are not referenced as available, hinted/suggested or anyone looking for.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Did you guys read this thread? THERE IS NO LIST!!

And, guys who have been members for as long as 6+ years (shep6699) with zero posts until now aren't going to receive sensitive info from veterans until they prove they can be trusted. That applies also to several others in this thread who have zero or minimal posts. The way to become trusted members is to post useful info publicly and via PM. Give first, and maybe you shall receive.

One last thing - THERE IS NO LIST!!

WHAT NO LIST!!!

Now what am I going to do without a list?

Oh I know do some checking on here and other sites and go with the flow, oh yah as per Horndog's suggestion I guess I will have to post as well :)

Horndog you have made the comment of the year with your comment above.

Thank you it was greatly appreciated.