Kelly @ YourMGF

I had the privilege of seeing Kelly this evening, and I'm glad I did! She is a stunner from Montreal with model good looks and a sweet personality to match. We spent some time getting acquainted while I gently caressed her silky smooth skin. Everything flowed so naturally while she told me a bit about her life and her travels. Kelly is very sensual and made me feel so relaxed and content that the time simply melted away. I wish I could have booked her for the entire night! I was also very impressed by the professionalism of the agency as well - they are top notch! Don't miss your opportunity to see this lady, guys. I highly recommend her.

• Like 1

I agree with drlove. I too had an amazing time with Kelly who is very beautiful and very easy to talk to. I love her sexy french accent! Booking with MGF couldn't have been any easier, with a prompt reply to all e-mails. If you are lucky enough to see Kelly you will not be disappointed. I can't wait till she returns!

I'm not sure how to describe what was possibly the best experience i could ask for. Kelly is a beautiful woman, with an even more inviting and beautiful personality. When she looks at you, you know she is in the moment and not just going through the motions. I had the privilege to sit and chat awhile to get to know her and could sum it up by saying she is the perfect example of the girl next door. She can hang out with you at the game, the bar, talk sports, life, and even geek out a little if you prefer. Kelly is an amazing person. I hope that in the future I will cross paths with her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.