I am extremely attracted to spinners. I have trouble finding caucasian or black spinners. I usually see Asian girls because of this.

I would like to know anyone else's experience with finding spinners in the Ottawa area. Recommendations are always welcome via PM.

Thanks Everyone.

PS: by spinner I mean anywhere from 5'-5'5" or so and under 90-110 lbs.

Been there; done that. Your non-Asian choices will be few.

As it happens, genetics, and early childhood diet, activity, and healthcare play a part. So do boring statistics. If the same percentage of women from all continents become SPs, then the continental height averages will be visible.

But variety is the spice of life, right?

:-D

Peachy and some of the girls over at Pink Kitty came to mind as being spinners, just based on their pictures.

Full disclosure: Never met any of them.

I tried a quick search of "spinner" in Ottawa recommendations and it brought up some threads for non-Asians. As for meeting your weight and height preferences, ask at your own risk if it's not given in advertisements!

Edited by DukeSSk
Addition

I have seen Peachy many times since she is one of my ATF's. I can say for certain that she is indeed a lovely spinner. Another gorgeous lady whom I have seen that came to mind is Isabella Gia. She will fit your description perfectly. PM me if you wish for further info.

Although just above your specification for a spinner, have you thought of carmen4you she is 5'5" but 114 lbs. Her pictures are great and she is a spinner in my book although I never met her.

You might want to try Layah, never met her but plan on seeing her when I can. She might fit the bill. Sounds like a lot fun as per PM contact.

OOPS, looks like BW beat me to it

• Like 1