B.I.G. - It stands for Beautiful Intelligent Girl

I'm glad your feeling more appreciated, I'm sorry if there was a time when you didn't feel acceptance or appreciation for your beauty. In this business, an in life there is room for all types, ages, all personalities, intelligence and motivations. I'm glad that message is becoming a strong one in commercials, society and boards like this. Why some try to make others feel less than I will never understand and unfortunately it is usually women. We are far more critical of one another than men are of women. I have been called a rusty old hag, by a woman on this board, some have said my legs were crooked, my hairstyle was stupid, lol, I didn't realize hairstyles could be stupid. All parts of my body have been criticized and made fun of and all these criticisms and comments were by other women, yes other women in the business. It happens and sadly often. I've learned that its pointless to try and understand hate and dislike towards others and specific types the important thing to know is that beauty is as much internal as external and yours, mine and hers is all wonderful and should be celebrated, accepted and appreciated, as there is no other like it. Embrace yourself for being you, unique and special just the way you are:) A big thank you to those who want and accept different types because wouldn't it be boring if we all came from one mold:)

• Like 5

I love seeing threads about being confident in yourself and embracing your body/who you are. We are all shapes and sizes, not one is more beautiful than the other. We all have special features and things that make us uniquely beautiful. I hate that anyone gets picked on for their body or the way they look. Beauty is most certainly in the eye of the beholder. No one has the right to say you are too big or too small or too this or too that. I'm so happy that we are attracting kind people to cerb, that can embrace all shapes, sizes and looks. Cheers to you cerb for being so great.

Can say from first hand, you look simply stunning XXXAXXX and a great person to spend time with, yes beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and my eyes were definitely looking at beauty

• Like 1

I've only seen you on Cam in chat and your album's. And I've always found your face and hair quite beautiful and sexy. You have the sexiest eyes and lips and hair that I have seen. I enjoy watching you on Cam when you are relax and smiling and playing with your hair.

And in my eyes. You are very beautiful :)

• Like 1

Well, I am not a huge woman, but I am not small either, and I am very lucky to come across people who love every curve.....I agree that everyone has a preference and that beauty varies depending on each and every person.

• Like 2

Thanks everyone who's thanked my post, or had some feedback... I'm glad people appreciate and/or agree with me on this.

For the record, I have never felt like I didn't belong in this profession, nor do I have self-esteem issues. This thread was about the respect shown towards women who aren't "what you're looking for" .... and the lack of it years ago.

Thanks for the thread. I'm a size 16 and 5'11", 190 lbs.. so I'm not a small girl either.. but I love my curves and so do my friends and fans :) You go girl!

• Like 6

As a man who enjoys a woman with ample curves, it's nice to see so many beautiful, confident ladies here on cerb who appear to love their curves as much as I do! Nothing's sexier than a B.I.G. girl with the confidence to shake what their mama gave them!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

I always say....''different strocks for different folks'' thats why there is a place for each and everyone of us! older, younger, thin, curvy, muscular....gents can have their pick ;)

Feeling good in your own skin makes you beautiful :)

• Like 5

Good point BW, I wonder what gay dudes find so appealing about toothpick ladies?

I'm sure it was innocent, but please don't say things like that about thinner ladies. Some are naturally like that and nobody should be put down.

As for XXXAXXX's post, I'll never understand why people feel the need to

voice it when someone isn't to there standards. If you have nothing nice to say, keep quiet, nobody wants to know that they aren't your type (unless they asked). Seems it's just bullying for no reason.

• Like 3

I'd have to agree fullheartedly as the whole point of this thread was commending members for not alienating any type of women. Big & tall short skinny plump redhead blonde brunette big tits lil tits green eyes blue eyes or brown, tattoos, tans, piercing, short hair long hair ... Every1 has a preference in physical features they find appealing, some prefer inner beauty, whatever.

Whatever flotats your boat! There's something out there 4 everyone!

• Like 4

I also find that personality and other qualities are attributed to a woman's beauty. I've seen some beautiful women with the worst attitude and that made them not so attractive in my opinion.

• Like 4

I'm sure it was innocent, but please don't say things like that about thinner ladies. Some are naturally like that and nobody should be put down.

As for XXXAXXX's post, I'll never understand why people feel the need to

voice it when someone isn't to there standards. If you have nothing nice to say, keep quiet, nobody wants to know that they aren't your type (unless they asked). Seems it's just bullying for no reason.

My bad, "toothpick" was not the best word choice. Hope no slim cerbettes took offense!

• Like 1

Edit:

Oops! Re-reading through this thread I noticed I had already posted video! heehehehehehe, oops!

OH WELL! That just goes to show how good it is, I just had to post it twice! ;)

The bigger the figure the better I like her, the better I like her the better I feed her, the better I feed her the bigger the figure, the bigger the figure the more I can LOVE!

Edited by xXxAxXx