The Bukkake Massage...this is new...lol

Guest *l**e

So I was contacted by a lady who asked if I would mind if 3 guys watch while I massage her and give her a happy ending. Being the happy go lucky guy I am, I said sure!!

I went to her place and they had the room set up so when my table was up, there were 3 chairs at the foot so they were looking straight up between her legs. I started the massage and the 3 guys sat silently, staring, watching. The lady was really loving being watched.

After the flip, I started massaging her front and as things progressed, she asked me to give her oral. I starting going to town. After about 3 minutes, she snapped her fingers. All three guys got up, went to the head of the table, dropped their pants and started jerking off over her face.

After about 2-3 minutes, the guys starting cumming all over her face and she had a giant orgasm in my mouth. It was quite intense!!!

The guys pulled their pants up and quietly went back to their chairs without speaking. Turns out they are her "slaves".

This was a definite first for me!!!

WOW!! I have to get a job like yours. It must have been mind blowing for you in more ways than one.

I just to give a reverse massage. That would be amazing.