Creative or Artistic pictures from Cerb Women

I enjoy the photo's and albums of the ladies on Cerb, well you can see I comment on a few ;). Realizing that their albums maybe public, and I'm NOT trying to start anything in this thread.

When I post a recommendation and use a picture of that SP/MA I ask for their permission, would this thread not require that we would be kind enough to ask for permission prior to posting? again I'm only asking the question.

Some ladies like the publicity and perhaps some others do not in fact some ladies have private albums not shared with everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't hesitate to post in this thread. I'm just looking for some clarity on the subject of using someone's personal album and pictures.

Good point Pete! Jeeze, I hope I haven't offended any of the ladies that I've posted pictures of. If I have please let me know and I ask the mod to take them down.

Sometimes I just get too excited and it takes time for my common sense to catch up!

From Luscious Lilly's album

picture.php?albumid=6821&pictureid=43832

picture.php?albumid=6821&pictureid=43831

But this is my favourite picture, the colour and the contrast are nice. plus the sexy little girl on the table :)

picture.php?albumid=6226&pictureid=39501

• Like 2

And then there SweetShay. Can't really see her face, but it is a beautifully posed shot. Beautiful girl and perfect body.

picture.php?albumid=5697&pictureid=39588

• Like 1

this is a beautiful thread...its actually inspiring me to get my butt in gear and possibly get some new photos done now that I've shed some weight :D great pics ladies! xo

• Like 2

A couple pics from Allana Johnson that always caught my eye as very classy and ever so Shexy :)

picture.php?albumid=2688&pictureid=16759

picture.php?albumid=2688&pictureid=16760

This pic is just super cool .... I saw a gorgeous bum for the first bit and then the CN Tower ;)

picture.php?albumid=5180&pictureid=34191

I've just stumbled on this thread. There are indeed lots of creative and artistic pictures.

We shouldn't, of course, forget Annessa's ...

picture.php?albumid=6335&pictureid=40271

picture.php?albumid=6335&pictureid=40266

• Like 4

Then there are these lovely pictures from AmeilaMA, Very beautiful and artistic I think :)

009244f3758aa56bc118b8b285994aea_34743.jpg?dl=1341721311

e15f700a828a1af5f30ff175550685e4_34742.jpg?dl=1341721198

747b21c2aa1fd9ebd3689b2c7828e573_33788.jpg?dl=1339377519

• Like 4

Many of the CERB ladies do such an amazing job at showing their real person in their pictures. I love it when a woman's beauty and confidence comes out in a photo. Some of my favourites!

Cub

One of the best all time artsy shots - Annessa!

picture.php?albumid=2254&pictureid=14246

A classic look and extremely sexy with Evelyn and Amelia.

picture.php?albumid=6280&pictureid=40369

The fun, seductive and fire of Emily.

picture.php?albumid=5629&pictureid=35910

Smart combined with sexiness that can drive you wild. Lovely Kerri.

picture.php?albumid=6997&pictureid=44990

Confident and classy Georgiana.

picture.php?albumid=6761&pictureid=43366

Soft, seductive and sexy the one and only Tiff!

picture.php?albumid=7202&pictureid=46466

• Like 9

Another one of Claire from a while back ago.

I think this is one of her sexiest picture :) It's the one that drew me to her the first time I met her last year :)

picture.php?albumid=4165&pictureid=26560

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

You certainly make a valid point, but as a reference I used the fact that the ladies albums are randomly displayed every time I log into CERB. So I take it that the pictures can be displayed in the context of this tread.

Personally, I would not have posted if it was a competition and the purpose of the treat was to find the 'best' picture, but the theme is more to show an appreciation for the efforts involved and creativity, so I'm in. ;-)

I enjoy the photo's and albums of the ladies on Cerb, well you can see I comment on a few ;). Realizing that their albums maybe public, and I'm NOT trying to start anything in this thread.

When I post a recommendation and use a picture of that SP/MA I ask for their permission, would this thread not require that we would be kind enough to ask for permission prior to posting? again I'm only asking the question.

Some ladies like the publicity and perhaps some others do not in fact some ladies have private albums not shared with everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't hesitate to post in this thread. I'm just looking for some clarity on the subject of using someone's personal album and pictures.

You certainly make a valid point, but as a reference I used the fact that the ladies albums are randomly displayed every time I log into CERB. So I take it that the pictures can be displayed in the context of this tread.

Personally, I would not have posted if it was a competition and the purpose of the treat was to find the 'best' picture, but the theme is more to show an appreciation for the efforts involved and creativity, so I'm in. ;-)

I agree, I think that the lovely ladies who has put in their flair for creative and artistic efforts is enjoyed by many. It is nice to know that our efforts have not gone unoticed! It is much like an artist being able to display their work in a gallery. I love the fact we have many different body types that are celebrated in this thread as well!

BRAVO!!

• Like 3

picture.php?albumid=7146&pictureid=45935

In terms of creativity I've thought that Emily's use of her toys to be quite cute and creative. Although I'm a little concerned about the big black one down in the left corner. Yikes!

Additional Comments:

picture.php?albumid=4749&pictureid=30537

Here's another one from Nathalie Lefebvre and her vintage black and white album. The cropping of the photo to just show the delicious curve of her bottom and arch of her back combine for a fantastic erotic image.

Additional Comments:

picture.php?albumid=6533&pictureid=43969

Another picture that I've always felt was a beautiful image was this photo of LolaCherie. The lighting is soft and natural and evokes the sense that this was a picture that was taken without her knowing. However, the smouldering sideways glance and her face framed by her arm combine for a very sensual image.

• Like 4

From Ottawa's own xXxAxXx's album:

This one I really like :)

picture.php?albumid=6582&pictureid=42133

It's like a fantasy girl from a mystical world :)

Edited by someguy
  • Like 2