Wondering what people think about appropriate notice to set up a rendez vous. Sometimes you get some free time and feel like getting something going. Thoughts or advice for a Rookie?

I prefer when a man has a plan and prebooks. It is much less chaotic then attempting to answer to are you available right now? inquires all day every day.

I prefer to know what and when to prepare for. Rushing into last minute encounters leaves me feeling anxious and depending on the day it can wind up being obvious. I also find last minute booking to have higher incidents of no shows. (again loosely based on my experience) However it isn't to say last minute inquires aren't welcome as you could be the request right after a no show, and this is always a good thing to luck out with for both you and the provider who happens to be ready and without the company of the gentlemen who for whatever reason did not cancel.

How far in advance would really be up to you. Just keep in mind, some sp's have their other jobs and commitments to work around so maybe asking the providers you have in mind what works best for them would help prevent any disapointments. Oh and noon hours and fridays seem to be a popular request, on average based on my own experiences. So seeking those mentioned above may require a bit more pre planning than say a dinnertime hour of 5 or 6pm. Also would depend on the reliabilty of the provider of course. Hope this helps somewhat.

• Like 5

My opinion would be "depending" on where you are. However since this thread is under Winnipeg MB section then having time ahead would be helpful to those that you plan to see would be beneficial to you.

Myself, I am the kind of client that like to be spontaneous and just go with the flow. However that burns me most of the time when i come to Winnipeg because my schedule is so tight i am usually looking for last minute hook ups, if i am lucky. However if i am in other parts of the world like Asia or Europe then that's another schedule to work with etc.

I hear and read that "deeper connection" has great reviews! so if you ever have a chance to meet with her, i doubt you would regret it.

Have fun, be safe!

Cheers

• Like 4

All ladies have different preferences. So it is best to find out what they prefer.

I love it when someone contacts me in advance, letting me know they would like to see me on such and such date. It gives me an opportunity to be prepared for them. That way, if their schedule works out properly, I am ready when they call.

However, there are also times when someone calls and wants to see me right away. If I am available I will let them know. Some ladies will not take last minute appointments unless they have a cancellation.

I do get calls from people, my ad states where I am currently located (I travel around the province here), and they will say "can I see you in 15 minutes". I am in another part of the province at that time. I reply, yup, let me get my lear jet ready and I'll be there in a jiffy. Just allow travel time, even if its an incall, she might not be physically at the incall location at that moment.

Advance notice is always preferred. We don't sit around all day in our dental floss. Sometimes we are out running errands, visiting family, at the gym etc.

xoxo

• Like 3

To me, Emily's post makes her the perfect SP. a lady that pre-books and gets it. I have got to book some time with her after payday!

• Like 1

Far from perfect, as I have made some mistakes regarding bookings. The few gentlemen I stood up or messed up on an appointment (especially over my recent kidney infection few weeks back) are encouraged to get ahold of me so I can not only apologize but make it up to them along with an incentive to show that I appreciate their time was wasted.

It would of course be my pleasure to make a lost connection in past a distant, forgotten memory replaced with all sorts of sexiness.

Imo booking ahead of time is always the best to let them prepare and get ready but it doesn't hurt to ask when they are available in case of no shows like the others said.

• Like 2

Most times I do plan ahead but periodically I am sperm of the moment and it's worked out well. In fact one provider knows that she can contact me sperm of the moment as well. I'm not offended in any way if it doesn't work out.

Peace

MG

I usually book few days in advance (as early as a week for local and 3-4 weeks for touring ladies), because I'm quite anal and I have a pretty tight/predictable schedule. Once I've booked in advance, I'll call/text/email a day before or in the morning of the date to confirm. The second call is just to make sure that the lady hasn't forgotten about my appointment and she hadn't made a plan of her own. Usually, if she did forget, then I can either reschedule or just cancel and avoid wasting my time driving to the incall location or a hotel.

• Like 2

I try to prebook whenever possible especially with someone who takes the time to visit Bdn,but since i only visit during the week and most travelling girls are here weekends its rather rare. So more often its off to the big city but living 125 miles from wpg its not always that simple. When i have booked more than a week in advance i,ve found almost 50 percent of the time that an illness or "emergency" has come up after i,ve driven the two hours to get there, which is extremely disappointing when you,ve been anticipating the visit for a month or more. I know most are legit but when you are already there and the funds are committed to play I will try and find a willing participant. The responses you get when requesting a short notice visit are as varied as the local sp scene is in wpg, some being outright disgust that you would try short notice to those that seem extremely happy to try and accomedate you! Although i will probably not stop trying short notice i must admit my best encounters have been prebooked and my few poor ones were as was previously mentioned "sperm of the moment" Que sera sera !

Yes of course sp's like when u pre-book but its hard to plan when some days u feel extra frisky, so unless its a visiting lady/or someone extremely popular I usually book early morning

I try to prebook whenever possible especially with someone who takes the time to visit Bdn,but since i only visit during the week and most travelling girls are here weekends its rather rare. So more often its off to the big city but living 125 miles from wpg its not always that simple. When i have booked more than a week in advance i,ve found almost 50 percent of the time that an illness or "emergency" has come up after i,ve driven the two hours to get there, which is extremely disappointing when you,ve been anticipating the visit for a month or more. I know most are legit but when you are already there and the funds are committed to play I will try and find a willing participant. The responses you get when requesting a short notice visit are as varied as the local sp scene is in wpg, some being outright disgust that you would try short notice to those that seem extremely happy to try and accomedate you! Although i will probably not stop trying short notice i must admit my best encounters have been prebooked and my few poor ones were as was previously mentioned "sperm of the moment" Que sera sera !

A good back-up plan is the MPs.

No need to book ahead just go and have fun.

• Like 1

I realize how difficult it may be to 'schedule your horniness' but there's many advantages to doing so.

1.) You get precisely the day and time you want.

2.) You get to anticipate the experience. (I love this one)

3.) It allows time for some communication beforehand so your session goes just how you like it.

4.) It gives your chosen SP time to plan her day/week/month.

5.) It also assures she's ready, unrushed and in the mood to play.

6.) If you're unsure whether you'll be horny when you're pre-booked appointment comes around, a great SP can easily make certain you are!

When calling last minute, give her at least an hour. I have had requests for 'in the next 15minutes?' that I would never accept because I want to be well-prepared for my client. Freshly showered and shaved, clean linens on the bed, candles burning, music playing and I'm dressed to kill. I can't do all that in less than an hour! lol :)

• Like 7

2.) You get to anticipate the experience. (I love this one)

Yes to all of the above, but #2 is one of the things I really look forward to when booking ahead. It makes me feel like I'm 16 and about to lose my virginity all over again.:biggrin:

• Like 4

Guest ***rgi*****9
Most times I do plan ahead but periodically I am sperm of the moment and it's worked out well. In fact one provider knows that she can contact me sperm of the moment as well. I'm not offended in any way if it doesn't work out.

Peace

MG

I'm with Mr. Green on this as I like to plan ahead but there are just those times when well planning ahead is too late lol. I also have a crazy busy schedule and sometimes an opening in my schedule happens and then it is hmmmmm who is available?

not all sp's like to pre-book.

not all customers are able to "commit" to a certain time

so they end up not calling anyone at all - assuming that people only

see them "by appointment." sometimes they are not

sure if they will have the "free time." I don't pre-book with anyone

I do not know - I let them know that I work "short notice" & I advise

them to call within 1-2 hours of their desired time.

many people have to cancel as things can & do change when someone is in town for business. They may have to deal with bosses, dinner plans may change - meetings & training can go into "overtime." there isn't

anything they can do about that. schedules have to be "flexible" so I found pre-booked appointments had to be changed - so it was easier

to work on "short notice."

• Like 2