Eye candy - for the ladies

This site is not just for us "boys".

Chill out. It's one of thousands of threads. If you don't like it. I've got the solution.

Don't look at it.

Actually CERB is a community of ladies and gentlemen who share a common interest and lifestyle. This isn't a boys club, not in the least and thank god for that. And not all the threads are for the guys, actually they are for everyone. So as PhantomKnight said, don't look at it.

RG

Girls with Tattoos

Redheads

Awesome Abs (on Girls)

Fripple

Random Hot girl pictures

Ass

Stockings

Bikinis

Okay, there are tons more, but you get the point. Let the ladies have one thread

The thread is titles "Eye candy - for the ladies" and this site is not just for the guys. I have no issue with this at all.

Just wanna say that a member made the plunge and replied to a thread...maybe he hasn't realized the dynamic yet and may not want to now. Way to alienate a new comer. Remember your first exposure to this wonderful,forum...a bit of leeway maybe? Ever occurred to any if you that when he joined that mat have been the foremost post? Way to make a member feel welcome. Disappointed!

Lol I don't think the boys join here to see other dudes

Just wanna say that a member made the plunge and replied to a thread...maybe he hasn't realized the dynamic yet and may not want to now. Way to alienate a new comer. Remember your first exposure to this wonderful,forum...a bit of leeway maybe? Ever occurred to any if you that when he joined that mat have been the foremost post? Way to make a member feel welcome. Disappointed!

Just so I am clear...you want him to be allowed to bash my thread? Just because he's new?

No, like everyone else he will sooner or later learn that if he has nothing nice to say, cerb isn't the place to say it. His comment was uncalled for, new member or not. I'm glad the members stepped in to help educate him on how things work here... The ladies here have enjoyed this thread, mod states there are no issues with it... so let's please not create some.

Now let's get back to the topic at hand:

4u9blt.jpg

• Like 3

Just so I am clear...you want him to be allowed to bash my thread? Just because he's new?

No, like everyone else he will sooner or later learn that if he has nothing nice to say, cerb isn't the place to say it. His comment was uncalled for, new member or not. I'm glad the members stepped in to help educate him on how things work here... The ladies here have enjoyed this thread, mod states there are no issues with it... so let's please not create some.

Now let's get back to the topic at hand:

4u9blt.jpg

Never saw it as a bash but then again, the cup is always half full with me.

Back at hand....gimme some sexy burly guys :)

Since I was pointed out in your comment (among others)

Lol I don't think the boys join here to see other dudes

Girls with Tattoos

Redheads

Awesome Abs (on Girls)

Fripple

Random Hot girl pictures

Ass

Stockings

Bikinis

Okay, there are tons more, but you get the point. Let the ladies have one thread

Really? This added to your disappointment? I get being polite, but I never insulted him, or made any negative comments of any kind towards him. Just re-read the other comments, and they weren't even rude, more of an explanation.

And for continuing on this derailment (Sorry!)

QWBAQum.png

q1UQh.jpg

• Like 4

Lol I take it my comment pissed some people off. Sorry for that it was tounge in cheek. I get it its a community for all..... my bad for not looking at it that way. New here. Thanks to some of ya for getting my comment ( meg ) and my sincere apologies to those that didn't. Was not my intention to trash the thread. Love ya all. I'll write out " I will not trash posts with my comments" a 100 times for punishment.

• Like 3

Saw this and thought "this is how a man thinks"!

46bebd8abc563b557653cfbe1c207bdec950fccc_m.jpg

Sorry in advance.

Is there an exchange policy for this gift??? SMH.

lol

• Like 1

So Ladies, who would you rather come to rescue...

Firefighters?

fdc3eb2eddcd4cb21fb52c3e331a07b4.jpg

Policeman?

cop-1.jpg

Army?

military-eye-candy-9.jpg?w=750

Screw that, I'll do the saving!

ljubavi400.jpg

• Like 2

So Ladies, who would you rather come to rescue...

Firefighters?

Policeman?

Army?

Screw that, I'll do the saving!

I like where you went with this Brad, but I personally am suddenly drowning...oddly enough I seem to have forgotten how to swim!

tumblr_m5wkfsQjx91qao8r5.jpg

Guest B**na***oy
I like where you went with this Brad, but I personally am suddenly drowning...oddly enough I seem to have forgotten how to swim!

tumblr_m5wkfsQjx91qao8r5.jpg

The only problem Alexxxis, is that in case of an emergency you never know who will come to the rescue, do you want to take the chance?

manikini2.jpg

Ok, not that I looked thru every pic but certainly a trend of shirtless.

How about for those of us who wear a suit each day?

Grey, Beige, or Classic Black?

tumblr_lyqpdrdcvH1qb8j5ro1_500.jpg

23449455a24bbe8072e975844ed0f4b4.jpg

black-suit.tiff

• Like 3