The Lure of the BBBJ

I was wondering others opinion on why some people prefer a bbbj over a cbj know I am not trying to fear monger about the right or wrong of it or about that we all know all the different diseases we could get from it but why we want it bare instead of covered. I have had some really good cbj which enabled me to also cim with very little risk to both parties so I am interested to hear other peoples opinions on this. Thx.

If it's not offered, it's not offered. If it is, I like bbbj. CBJ is a loss of sensation, at least a big enough difference for me that I can tell the difference. It's the difference in temperature between a warm tongue and the cool air. It's the difference in the texture. And while it may be a bit crude to say this, it's a bit of carnal pleasure, seeing it happen.

CBJs are great, don't get me wrong, but the best analogy I can think of is going for Italian food (CBJ), and eating local food in Italy (BBBJ). Can't complain if I get one or both, but would definitely prefer the latter.

Additional Comments:

How do you cim with little risk especially if it is covered?

I'm assuming he meant in the condom, while in the mouth. As in there is no pressure to stop.

• Like 2

If it's not offered, it's not offered. If it is, I like bbbj. CBJ is a loss of sensation, at least a big enough difference for me that I can tell the difference. It's the difference in temperature between a warm tongue and the cool air. It's the difference in the texture. And while it may be a bit crude to say this, it's a bit of carnal pleasure, seeing it happen.

CBJs are great, don't get me wrong, but the best analogy I can think of is going for Italian food (CBJ), and eating local food in Italy (BBBJ). Can't complain if I get one or both, but would definitely prefer the latter.

Additional Comments:

I'm assuming he meant in the condom, while in the mouth. As in there is no pressure to stop.

That is exactly what I mean't.

I happen to be one of those guys that enjoys a woman performing oral sex on him more than intercourse. Although I enjoy a BBBJ, a CBJ performed by a woman that is enthusiastic and knows what she is doing can be a wonderful experience (certainly much better than the reverse - a BBBJ by someone who really isn't "into" it). Obviously, the choice of cover/uncovered is entirely up to the lady.

So I guess at the end of the day, it's all about the lady's attitude and her efforts to make our time together mutually rewarding. There is something about laying back, giving up control and watching (and enjoying) myself being pleasured by a woman that likes to perform oral (cover or otherwise) sex.

That is one of life's greatest pleasures for this olderguy. :)

• Like 5

I love it when an enthusiastic lady explores every nook and cranny of the nether regions. Kinda hard to do that while wearing a condom...

For me, it adds to the whole experience when I receive a bbbj because it truly adds to the whole GFE experience and makes it that much more real.

• Like 1

For me it sounds like nlwoodchuck nailed it dead on.

Bbbj or cbj doesn't make a difference for me, it's just a little for play. Maybe it's just me or I haven't meet the right lady I've never achieved orgasm through oral. I love to give daty way more than to receive. Not that I have unprotected sex since I started hobbying but yes there is a difference in sensation but I'm more of an emotional person. Pleasing a woman gets a bigger rise out of me, same with intimacy. I've had a two hour threesome pure pse non stop and still didn't achieve orgasm. I eventually came to realize sex for me is just as much mental than it is physical.

So girls if you want to give an orgasm I hope you're ready to receive hehe. I also like it when the lady tells me what she like or if I'm doing something she like.

• Like 2

First off I want to thank everyone who responded to this thread for once it was nice to see a frank and open discussion on this topic instead of what I have read before on the bbbj. It would have been nice to see more response from some of the sp's here but I guees I did not ask the question so here it goes as an sp do you prefer the bbbj over the cbj if so why? Again I ask this to try and understand why some people prefer it.Thank You.

I was wondering others opinion on why some people prefer a bbbj over a cbj know I am not trying to fear monger about the right or wrong of it or about that we all know all the different diseases we could get from it but why we want it bare instead of covered. I have had some really good cbj which enabled me to also cim with very little risk to both parties so I am interested to hear other peoples opinions on this. Thx.

Long and short of it, with the caveat only if the lady freely chooses to give one, a BBBJ feels good. CBJ, I'd prefer no BJ to CBJ

And I'll add one more thing. To me, next to a hug and kiss, oral, both giving and receiving, is the most intimate activity, one partner giving pleasure so the other partner can receive pleasure, it is IMHO one of the most unselfish acts on the giver's part.

As for the risk, again just my opinion, but unless one is in a truly monogamous relationship, meaning no affairs etc (no judgements here but how many married guys are here but their wives think they don't see other women) if oral is part of any relationship, be it dating, CL or marriage, there is a risk and my guess whether dating, CL or this lifestyle, the risk is the same

RG

I am a very tactile and sensory person so I am all about the BBBJ. I love the warmth and silkiness of the skin there especially with the solid core. The feeling of the veins and the texture of the skin on my tongue turn me on and ad to my enjoyment. I love how the feeling changes depending on how you're licking or sucking. I also love the visual of a hard bare cock. And I can't leave out the taste...oh mon dieu! So delicious and enticing.

So many things to love about it that are removed when a condom is added no matter the thinness. I love everything about it and when you add in the gentleman's enjoyment, it's a truly blissful experience.

• Like 7

Guest **n****er

Every time a BBBJ thread comes around it sort of turns into a few guys who say they prefer it and then an overwhelming number who say they rather not.

I won't get into why I think that is, but suffice it to say I'm on board for BBBJ.

From my PoV, all I can say is... have you sucked on a piece of rubber lately? Was it simply delicious?

Ya, didn't think so.

I enjoy giving head, immensely. BBBJ that is.

CBJ, not so much...

I wanna barf every time I taste a condom, and let's be honest those flavored ones are even more repulsive.

• Like 9

I'm all for bbbj too but with a raincoat on, it would make it last all that much longer, wouldn't it......hence, more suck for the buck

u do realize having a raincoat on is the opposite of BBBJ right???

You're talking about a cbj...

• Like 2

lol I will admit that bbbj is much better than cbj. I understand why some don't offer bbbj. but for me, if they do not offer bbbj, chances are I wont see them. but I have had a few cbj's in my tendor here. some were ok, a few very good, some not so good.

Edited by star99
spelling mistake

u do realize having a raincoat on is the opposite of BBBJ right???

You're talking about a cbj...

I think he's just making the argument that CBJ can have some advantages...

in that case, he made a punctuation error that seems to have confused me about his statement...

On a side note - BBBJ FTW!

I don't see SPs often, but when I do, I would not see one that didn't offer BBBJ. I love the feeling and sure it may mean not lasting as long, but I figure, what's the point if you're not going to get exactly what you want.

Polydeuces

• Like 1