One of their ads has a woman in a catwoman-like costume. But it didn't make me think there was anything much going on there.

Has anyone been to creative nail for massage. The ad on kijiji for relaxation and reflexology has an interesting picture.

Ok, this is beginning to plumb the depths of stupidity.. The place mentioned is a fucking nail and pedicure salon.. Yes they do flexology, which means some lady crushes the living shit out of your feet for 30 minutes..

Why don't you guys go find a real sp and get yourselves safely laid? And stop posting this nonsense..

Please.. please make it stop.. :(

• Like 7

Guest ***nno**n***

Hmmmm, I never thought about offering nail services lol.

Maybe men would get pedicures if the attendant was naked :-)

Wow. That reply was quite harsh and disrespectful? Seemed like an honest post from a member looking for a recommendation on a place? I am also a little shocked that you think it isn't quite common for a nail/hair salon to offer massage with happy ending!? Ever been to Toronto? All over the place and in many reflexology is synonymous with HE massage. Just last week I got a he massage at a nail/hair place in wpg. So please try to follow the rules of the board and not attack well meaning members?! I also thought it was against the rules of the board for sp's to post on recommendation threads? Just sayin

• Like 2

Ok, this is beginning to plumb the depths of stupidity.. The place mentioned is a fucking nail and pedicure salon.. Yes they do flexology, which means some lady crushes the living shit out of your feet for 30 minutes..

Why don't you guys go find a real sp and get yourselves safely laid? And stop posting this nonsense..

Please.. please make it stop.. :(

Yes, why don't we all spend 3-4 times as much to find out if a YMMV SP

will give us a massage. makes sense to me.

Yes, why don't we all spend 3-4 times as much to find out if a YMMV SP

will give us a massage. makes sense to me.

Nobody will do massage with HE for 1/3 or 1/4 of what an average SP charges. And as long as sexual harassment goes, it's always safer to ask an SP to clean your place than asking a maid to put out.

• Like 1

Nobody will do massage with HE for 1/3 or 1/4 of what an average SP charges. And as long as sexual harassment goes, it's always safer to ask an SP to clean your place than asking a maid to put out.

Easy with the accusations. I don't even have a maid.

Anyways to answer the original question.

Easy to book last minute. Went there when my regular RMT double booked me by mistake. Got in there by booking 15 min. ahead of time.

Friendly Asian lady, average looks, slim late 30,s

Clean room but very dark during the massage.

Nice full body massage simular to South point, except for the ending.

No happy ending available.

On Corydon

• Like 3

I also thought it was against the rules of the board for sp's to post on recommendation threads? Just sayin

This is NOT a recommendation thread. This is in the general discussion for massage section. Ladies are WELCOME to post here and join the conversations as long as they are not advertising in here (unsolicited) meaning if someone asks for someone who speaks Russian the ladies can say "I speak Russian" some would consider that an advertisement so I just like to clarify that when this is questioned.

Harsh comments are not appreciated, everyone's questions should be addressed with respect as we have lots of newbies and lots of veterans here. Let's keep cerb a inviting friendly place.

• Like 4

This is NOT a recommendation thread. This is in the general discussion for massage section. Ladies are WELCOME to post here and join the conversations as long as they are not advertising in here (unsolicited) meaning if someone asks for someone who speaks Russian the ladies can say "I speak Russian" some would consider that an advertisement so I just like to clarify that when this is questioned.

Harsh comments are not appreciated, everyone's questions should be addressed with respect as we have lots of newbies and lots of veterans here. Let's keep cerb a inviting friendly place.

Thanks for that clarification. I still consider myself a newbie here and still quite unsure of the rules. For instance I understand why we can not mention a specific address but am I not allowed to mention a street name? a negihborhood? I have seen street names mentioned several times in reference to massage providers so not sure why I was given an infraction for mentioning a street name? But I think its a great board and hope everyone can be respectful.

Probably something you should pm me about instead of hijacking this thread if you need clarification... I see this as common sense .... Neighbors, discretion, her safety, etc.... A commercial spa with signs is fine but a private residence and posting the location? Not cool!!

Common sense is important and will keep you out of trouble on here but i guess not everyone has it and some choose to not use it.

Asking this particular question in this thread for instance... Common sense was again not used as you are hijacking this thread (also against he rules). If you have inquiries ... how about you pm me or ask on the site in the new member area on a new thread as the other members will explain these things to you if you really don't understand.

Please do not attempt to continue this discussion on this thread. It is not the appropriate place.

Guest s*r***a**9

Anyone had any "success" at this place? I tried it out a few weeks ago...place was as DwayneR described. While there was no official HE, the attendant did help a bit while I took care of business. She seemed to enjoy watching.

And yes there are other official hair and nail salons that do provide HE, depending on who the attendant is...Ellice, Simi

Guest ***rgi*****9
...While there was no official HE, the attendant did help a bit while I took care of business. She seemed to enjoy watching.

I'm sure that just with this statement she will be busy

Guest s*r***a**9

I was just relating my own experience. Reading other comments here, it seems nothing more than a massage took place. I guess YMMV depending on her mood? Or I caught her at a good time ;)

I've had the same experience as spraycan99. I went there for a couple months (absolutely great deep full body massage) on a weekly basis. This lead me to go to Southpointe and Rona in search of the finale and into this "hobby". Great massage, lots of teasing, but no HE. However she would apply pressure to the taint, with the odd scrote rub, if I chose to finish myself (and sometimes I just couldn't help it). With that said we had a great rapport, she seemed to enjoy watching, even encouraging it and if I didn't get a HE, I would say it doesn't happen. I still see her but I leave the shorts on and just relax.

BTW - I'd say what I got was definitely YMMV. The woman at the front desk always called me "the cute one" and teased Annie when I would come in. I think she liked me.

Hmmm ... what is the tip for having the attendant watch a client choke the chicken?? LOL Scare any other clients with your screams? ;-)