Pet Peeves -anything and everything -but respect CERB rules

my pet peeves???

Well people that ride off my idea of posting a rant!!!!

People that try and take credit for a Rant when it has been covered before!!

People that think they are sooooo smart.........

Opps..there I go ranting again...never mind......

How about people that do not know how to park!!!

You know theose littel yellow lines in the shopping mall made for one car to fit BETWEEN!!!!!!!......not stradle the yellow line and take 2 places.......look no matter how much you pride your car and park ove 2 lines to protect people from parking close ...you think you are protecting it?...nope I am the asshole that will scratch it just to piss you off.........move it to the far back corner of the lot dude!!!!

Or the people who do not relaize the whit marks on the road for paekong are the same....to park BETWEEN!!!!........

Regarding doorway etiquette,

I really get peeved when there's a line of people going thru a door and everyone is keeping the door open for the person following except the friggin' slider who just slides thru the opening even though they have nothing in their hands preventing them from extending the same courtesy. The door closes and a 7-person pile up ensues. Arrrrrrggghhhh! :ablow:

A couple of things that really "grinds my gears"....

You know what grinds my gears ....

When I can't find the droids I'm looking for

- Rudeness :ablow:

- Poor Manners, no class

- Lack of respect for local cultures when traveling

- Aggressive drivers

- Loud cell phone conversations in public

And oh yeah, what ever happen to common sense?

None of these are related to driving, mainly because I haven't been the driver of a vehicle in a few years.

-people who don't say thank you when someone does something courteous, like open a door, or offer their seat on a crowded bus.

-people who won't give up their seat for the elderly.

-people who makeout on the bus.

-people who practically shout on their cell phones on the bus.

-groups who don't reduce to single file to walk past me on the sidewalk.

- Baby stroller SVU's. Seriously, do you really need all that space FOR ONE KID?

-bad breath.

-dirty hands/fingernails.

-people who don't introduce themselves on the phone.

-when I get books from the library and someone has folded the corner of the page over to mark their place.

-guys who chat for half of their appointment and then ask me for a deal because the sex only took 15 minutes.

-Quebec bus drivers who refuse to speak to me in English.

-cab drivers who argue about the best way to get to my destination. Just go the way I told you.

-when my lover hangs up on me during a heated argument over the phone. You can't bail everytime things don't go your way.

-condescending clients who think they're smarter than me because they're older. Older does not necessarily make you wiser, and you have no idea what I've experienced in my life already.

-rando's who tell me I have nice tits in contexts UNRELATED to sex work.

-when fat people talk shit about other people being fat. Hating yourself are we?

I've decided to rank mine

#10 When someone leaves the cap off the toothpaste

#9 People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there.

#8 People who finish my sentences for you

#7 Double negatives

#6 When someone says "What's up?" instead of saying "hi or hello".

#5 People that clip their nails in public

#4 Anyone with a bluetooth

#3 Hypocrites (yeah, you know who your are)

#2 Assholes with a Honda Civic who park in 4 spots diagonally

#1 Women who do not put the toilet seat back up

Guest f***2f***
I've decided to rank mine

#10 When someone leaves the cap off the toothpaste

#9 People who ride their bikes in the road when a sidewalk is right there.

#8 People who finish my sentences for you

#7 Double negatives

#6 When someone says "What's up?" instead of saying "hi or hello".

#5 People that clip their nails in public

#4 Anyone with a bluetooth

#3 Hypocrites (yeah, you know who your are)

#2 Assholes with a Honda Civic who park in 4 spots diagonally

#1 Women who do not put the toilet seat back up

Good list....but....

#9 actually the sidewalk is for pedestrians not people on bikes...they are actually supposed to ride on the road and observe all the rules...(which they seldom do...source of rant pour moi) little kids should be on sidewalk but they don't go fast enough to injure or scare pedestrians usually.

#2 A buddy and I parked on either side of a guy who was taking up four spots thus blocking him in...was he ever pissed off ha ha

#1 The toilet seat..WTF eh?? my ex used to bitch me out for leaving it up...finally I told her to get over it and put the thing down herself if that's the position she preferred.....cheez

Yes Angela I have been driving in your neck of the woods. My daughter lived in Richmond for 6 years and I have to agree that the drivers in Vancouver area are nuts. They would never survive here in Quebec.

ATH

Have you tried driving here? It will drive you crazy lol:ablow:

people who gossip heavily seeming to almost get excited about it really turn me off. it makes me wonder what they're gonna say about me when I turn MY back.

people who act one way in front of people and another way in private. can no one seriously be themselves these days??

people who ride with their dogs on their laps in their cars. ok, so let me get this straight...you're dog is like you baby right? well then put it in the darn back-seat before you crush the poor thing stopping short on an unexpected read light. its not cute, its stupid

people who brag or people who ask you how much you make in a year.

answer: none of your business.

people who gossip heavily seeming to almost get excited about it really turn me off. it makes me wonder what they're gonna say about me when I turn MY back.

people who act one way in front of people and another way in private. can no one seriously be themselves these days??

people who ride with their dogs on their laps in their cars. ok, so let me get this straight...you're dog is like you baby right? well then put it in the darn back-seat before you crush the poor thing stopping short on an unexpected read light. its not cute, its stupid

people who think their right no matter how wrong they are...

raciest people..

I have quite a few, some of them have been touched on, here is one that really pisses me off, happens quite a bit..

So you are in elevator, getting off at the ground floor 3 people in the elevator, door opens, you have stuff to carry out, you are attempting to get out with the other 2..and THEN..buddy wants to jump in before you can get out..WTF..HELLO! can you get effing out of the way so I can get out 1st!

Yes I know it's a normal bodily function but I HATE SWEATING! Sweat goes with NO outfit.

Also I hate having lotion on my palms and then having to use a pen or the phone or anything else.

Guest f***2f***
I have quite a few, some of them have been touched on, here is one that really pisses me off, happens quite a bit..

So you are in elevator, getting off at the ground floor 3 people in the elevator, door opens, you have stuff to carry out, you are attempting to get out with the other 2..and THEN..buddy wants to jump in before you can get out..WTF..HELLO! can you get effing out of the way so I can get out 1st!

Oh man yeah that is a piss off...the ones who don't know elevator etiquette!!

Erin I so hear you about the sidewalk hogs...I stop and make them go around me...lots of dirty looks too like they own the sidewalk but I'm a big , tall guy so they don't usually want to mess with me.

GOSSIP! Yes, man this pisses me off. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't fucking say it. Venting is one thing, but talking shit about people behind their backs is totally uncalled for.

I also don't like when people ask personal questions. I mean, would you ask your lawyer or your doctor how much they make in a year?

Yes I know it's a normal bodily function but I HATE SWEATING! Sweat goes with NO outfit.

Also I hate having lotion on my palms and then having to use a pen or the phone or anything else.

I know one thing I would not be upset you using with lotion on your hands...

yes or they see you coming with your bags and they let the door close anyway.....

that's just going on to the elevator..

the one i hate most is when your carring bags and your going into your building and the people inside the front door won't open it for you...you have to drop everything find your key ,open the door.keep it open somehow pick everything back up and go in...ok now i'm going to say something...WTF..people would someone be trying to sneek into the building carring a bunch of groceries...noway! ok amybe but noway! lol

Venting is one thing, but talking shit about people behind their backs is totally uncalled for.

My eyes cross when I hear this one....

"Everyones an A-hole, Oh !, present company excepted." :confused:

Oh, and ...."Ferk Em All but six, to carry my coffin !"

(hope I miss out on that honor) :lol:

people who think that just because something is what they consider "common knowledge" that discretion is still not needed

Pet Peeve list for this month :

1) Being used to play 'cupid' because one person is too chickens**t to tell the other they like them. (i HATE being the middleman for this.. its insulting to my intelligence) :-?

2) People who bring the ''city experience'' with them when going camping. i.e. expect strong internet access, electricity (for blowdrying their hair and plugging in a porta-stove / microwave) and perfect phone reception when camping.. and then abuse it like as if they never went camping in the first place.. isn't camping about campfires & getting away from it all? argh!

3) Encountering drunk loud people

4) Drivers who prematurely honk their horn at pedestrians who have the right of way to signal that they should 'hurry up' or 'run' across the street when they aren't even stalling (a.k.a. road rage toward pedestrians). If you are in a car, you already are getting to your destination way quicker than the person walking on the sidewalk and you are sheltered from the weather. Don't take that for granted while sitting in your comfy drivers seat. If you are running late then you should have drove their earlier. Taking your rage out on pedestrians just shows you're an idiot.

end of rant

DRIVING IN TO THE CITY (2.5 HOURS) FOR AN APPOINTMENT AND HAVING PEOPLE NOT SHOW UP. :ablow:WTF? GUESS I HAVE TO ADD TO MY "DO NOT SEE LIST".

ouch! definitely someone to add to your do not see list :-( sorry that happened suggar

I hate crowds and being from a small town, I hate it when I go to the city and you’re walking around and when you’re following someone and they decide all of a sudden to stop and you walk into them and they look at you like it’s your fault you ran into them.

Guest f***2f***
I hate crowds and being from a small town, I hate it when I go to the city and you?re walking around and when you?re following someone and they decide all of a sudden to stop and you walk into them and they look at you like it?s your fault you ran into them.

Even worse when it's a few of them together and they all stop and you can't get around them!! grrrr

J walkers piss me off too...especially teens who saunter out into the road in defiance of common sense and traffic laws.:ablow: