Fantasy BBQ

Thank God Meg brought Bikinis! I showed up Naked ;) But I brought Dorrrrritos, and Mr.Big's ;)

Claire...you are more than welcome to show up nakers :) even more than welcome if coming to MY backyard!

• Like 2

I can just stand around and provide shade for those who do not like the sun.......and a place to hang your wet towels.....wink wink

Posted via Mobile Device

Well, seeing as beverages, food and condoms are pretty much already covered.....I guess I'll bring my willy, my nuts and my video camera! ;)

I'd probably forget to buy something specifically for the event, so I'd grab a huge bag of condoms, some lube, and a bottle of absinthe (yeah...I'd be that guy)

i,ll set up a slip and slide

and bring my super soaker cps 3200 to "cool" down those that need it !

I was going say "Super soaker" too, but I had it more in mind for a wet tee-shirt contest... and with comfy tables, no need to bring food, maybe we could eat the ladies?

Guest ****ven

Has anyone remembered the Beer??? Id bring a nice mexican edge! Case of coronas baby limes some tasty cantina chips with my Spicy Layered Dip... and of course the ultimate bikini remover Tequilla!!!

Guest c**io**m7

I'll bring the condoms! All shapes, sizes, colours and flavours!! With such a gathering of so many sexy ladies and horny men coupled with Sami's tequila...condoms might be a necessity.