Fantasy BBQ

Guest S****r

No, this is not an ad. I just want to say that I love this community here. If I could, I would invite you all to my house for a BBQ, some fun and some laughs! Given the need that we all have for discretion, that can't be done, so it will have to remain a fantasy BBQ! However, I did want to express to you that many of you have touched my life significantly in such a positive way, and for that I am grateful! Thank you!

So...... if I DID throw that BBQ , what would you be likely to bring? Something that reflects the real you in some way, or at least your persona on cerb.

The sky's the limit! What are you bringing to the fantasy BBQ? And why?

Oh what a terrific event that would be! Thanks for the invite. :icon_smile:

I'll bring along a cooler, but someone else will have to bring the beer. Mine will be holding various flavoured ice-creams for the sundae bar I'll be setting up to the side.

I'd probably bring different kinds of bacon. It goes with everything and who doesn't like different kinds of good pork?

Guest webothscore

The alcohol I would bring would be hard, like me ;) and thx for the sweet thought.

Guest a**4*

I would bring a cooler of beer a bottle of gin a sasauge you supplie the bun...:icon_wink:

Well coming from Alberta...I guess I'll bring the beef!

And a couple veggie burgers too.

Big cooler of beer, some gin and tonic, some wine for the ladies.....and also some lemon gin for the ladies to be used as panty / bikini remover a little bit later on ;)

I will offer to man the BBQ's and cook and drink and be merry whilst doing so

I will wear my really dark glasses so you ladies will think I am a perfect gentleman when actually I will be ..... well admiring your sexy bodies ..... and I have one lazy eye so I can admire two of you at once :D hehe

I shall bring my speedo too in case there is a pool ....

Guest S****r

I love you guys! This is a party waiting to happen!!!! Woo hoot!

I will bring an awesome selection of bikinis so that the ladies can give a fashion show. For food. I make a wicked pasta salad with an Italian twist. For drinks, my secret Bloody Caesars. And as boxer/tighty whitey remover, a killer shooter which is also top secret!

• Like 5

I'm bringing lots of fresh limes, mint and white rum.....mojitos for all!!!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I will supply the portable sauna and some Finnish baking to help feed the masses!

Ha,ha....Claire definitely knows how to party, this BBQ is really starting to cook now!

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

7yr old Havana club, authentic coke, lots of ice, and my camera ... to take pictures of all the lovely ladies in bikinis, frolicking around me ...

Lots of ladies lol, a few massage tables, and massage oil In case someone gets stressed out and needs a soothing relaxing massage....

• Like 1

My very famous Guacamole! And lots of Latin music so that I can shake my bootie and your too!!! Also piano can take a break from playing the piano and play with something else! Lo