Songs That Bring Back Specific Memories

So another twists on favourite songs; name a song that brings back specific memory of happiness to you. It could be anything, including a song that reminds you of your first time in this hobby/profession.

I myself have had a lot of specific memories with a multitude of songs. I've actually been introduced to a lot of my favourite bands as a result of visiting local strip clubs.

For me there is one song by the band The Scorpions called Wind of Change that I first heard in Pigale's in the summer of 2003 which was by far one of the most interesting summers I've had. Lol

• Like 1

For me there is one song by the band The Scorpions called Wind of Change that I first heard in Pigale's in the summer of 2003 which was by far one of the most interesting summers I've had. Lol

Bahahahah!!! LMAO! I remember that song when it came out in 1991. Was at a friend's cottage fooling around with my first boyfriend although he never did to get to shag me. Waited until I was almost 18 before I had sex. Fuck, I feel old now!

• Like 1

Most tunes from Bon Jovi remind me of being a car-full of friends (including the girl who had dragged me there), chasing after the band's car after the concert as they returned to their hotel after the show.

Probably wilder from all that second-hand pot smoke I was exposed to during the show. 8-)

I don't actually remember when that was; looking up when they were in Ottawa suggest it was December 1993.

That was

I realize that I'll probably have to turn in my man card for this one, but Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was probably the first song that got me out on a club dance floor and still gets my foot tapping whenever I hear it.

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight

But I've never told anybody why, and I'm not about to start now :)

Oh Pretty Lady by Trooper always touches me deeply

Gold by John Stewart

Don't Fear the Reaper always reminds me of lessons I learned the hard way

Right Down the Line - Gerry Rafferty reminds me of love

Def Leppard will always remind me of the Gravitron

Music was part of every huge and insignificant event in my life so I have a million songs that remind me of a million things. Not to mention I have a song for everything and randomly go into juke box mode.

Although I was never really a fan, Shaggy was huge when I first turned eighteen and in the small town bar where I grew up, "It wasn't Me" was played at least 3 times a night and they almost always ended the night with "Angel". To this day Shaggy songs bring back the memory of stale beer, cigarette smoke and the intense pussy fever that only an eighteen year old manboy can ever know! Ah to be young again......

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You

Everytime I hear this sound brings me back to a road trip to visit a friend and ended up at McMaster University, hehe to much alcohol but remember being awoke by a girl jumping on my bed in just her bra and panties, lets just say before we even got to say hi we were having some fun together. Mkaes me still wish I went to University.