Saying Goodbye (for now) in style

So, I have decided that I need to get stuff in my life sorted out and in line for what I want to do in the future. That doesn't mean that I am totally giving up on this wonderful game we all play but I am taking a break. I am making this post because I want to go out with a bang. I will for the next while take recommendations and comprise a list of top two or three ladies I need to see before getting out.

So tell me who I really need to see guys!

Thanks for your input in advance

• Like 2

Wishing you all the best during this sorting out time off, hopefully goes quock and we can have you back sooner than later! And well we are all still here posting about the different topics.. That if the temptation of seeing so many wonderful pics of all the great ladies doesn't affect you! O:-) Xxxooo

All my best to you! Sometimes you have to follow your heart to attain your dreams so kudos to you for doing that. Just don't forget to take care of ALL your needs. Better balance means easier attainment!! *muah*