the best spinner?

Natasha, Sofia , Suri, Jazmin, Brook-Lynn, Summer(T2T), Serina (OPG) Roxxy, Caroline(DV) , Blair(DV) , Natasha (DV) (in no particular order and some still active and some retired) are/were all very beautiful spinners as well, coming close second in terms of body structure (relatively small or slim body structure and light weight) to be classified as top spinners.

Guest **n****er

Not sure what a spinner is either. In my day, you'd slap those on your 22"s and ride low.

What is a spinner?

Posted via Mobile Device

SEE BELOW

“Spinner” (Adjective - Slang) Used among some men to describe an extremely petite young woman, usually with a lot of sex appeal – the term is thought to reference the small stature and weight of the woman; (IE she is so petite she could be spun around while riding the man during sex). Ex: Man #1- “Aw man, look at that girl, she’s so tiny.” Man #2- “yeah, she’s a spinner.”

ok guy's and girl's who in your expert opinions would be the best spinner in ottawa?:)

Sorry but I find these questions always difficult to answer with out hurting another SP's feelings.

There is 4 right now that come to my mind and I've enjoyed.

Remember now I'm 6-4 215 so when I hook up with a lady and she 5 to 5-4 and a 100 to 110 lbs, she is a spinner in my books.

All these ladies were easy lifting, and were nice to have their beautiful legs wrapped around my waist, either making love standing up, or on the edge of the bed riding cowgirl! or reverse cowgirl! ;)

a- Lil Hottie...

b- Peachy

c- Jazmin

d- Naomi (I believe Naomi is about 5-5'' or 5' 6'' )

e- Petite Amy

Guest S****_Up
Sorry but I find these questions always difficult to answer with out hurting another SP's feelings.

There is 4 right now that come to my mind and I've enjoyed.

Remember now I'm 6-4 215 so when I hook up with a lady and she 5 to 5-4 and a 100 to 110 lbs, she is a spinner in my books.

a- Lil Hottie...

b- Peachy

c- Jazmin

d- Naomi (I believe Naomi is about 5-5'' or 5' 6'' )

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S****_Up

Naomi, Brook-Lynn, and Michelle, in no particular order ;-) They're amazing gals and gorgeous spinners. The best of the best in my humble opinion.

Posted via Mobile Device

Naomi, Brook-Lynn, and Michelle, in no particular order ;-) They're amazing gals and gorgeous spinners. The best of the best in my humble opinion.

Posted via Mobile Device

Haven't had much luck with "spinners" in Ottawa but Naomi IMHO is the best :-D

Roam

Can't go wrong with Peachy;

picture.php?albumid=895&pictureid=5188

not much of a spinner type myself. Some may call Petite Amy a spinner if you can find her image.php?u=22501&dateline=1235540293&type=thumb. Crystal is thin, but she has those perfect c breasts that just stand there so she may or may not be a spinner?

picture.php?albumid=779&pictureid=4404

I concur, Peachy is Fantastic.

I can also recommend Monika (East Indian).

GHT

i never meet with a spinner yet, but peachy and petite amy are some of the best reviewed. will have to see them soon.

I agree with Jackoman but where has babybambi gone has she retired? Notice her pictures etc gone from CERB plus website gone anyone know what's hppened to her?

Posted via Mobile Device

Jazy, Peachy, Belle Bordeaux, in no particular order, whom I've met.

Amy, Michelle (Lil Hottie), whom I haven't yet met.

I think the list should also have Adorable Chloe, good luck finding Amy anyone sees her say hi to her for me.