I haven't been here in awhile and was curious if anyone has any opinions on this club? I've had really good and fun times here and even remember the night Anthony Hopkins was seen there.

I haven't been in years. I used to have a fave that used to dance there from time to time, but the crowds were always really small - I am surprised it's still around.

One of my favourites was a strawberry blonde girl named Ruby. She always danced to Hotel California. I definitely don't think she is around anymore though.

Yes they still do i regulary stop by in the afthernoon nice litle place and more liberal than before

Used to be a busy fun club in 2000 to 2002 when you could get a lap dance for $10 only then overnight they increased the price to $20 and the bar started going down until it was completely down by 2005 so I stopped going there. The last time I was there it was very strict. Signs in the CRs that patrons can't kiss dancers breasts. My favorite there was a Montrealer by the name of Virginie.

...they seemed to have few regulars and had a gaggle of Montreal dancers arrive every Monday. They lived in some sort of dormitory upstairs I think.

Guest **n****er

I thought this place closed down? Or is that club 67? I'm confused.

Club 61, on rue Principale in Aylmer, closed last year (or was it 2 years ago?).

Anyway... Club 77 on Main street, Gatineau, is still up and running. I went back recently (after many years) and it wasn't very busy. The CR have potential though.

At the risk of going somewhat off topic-is there any feedback on the silver dollar? It's on Merivale rd I think(?)

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

At the risk of going somewhat off topic-is there any feedback on the silver dollar? It's on Merivale rd I think(?)

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Do a search, there are at least one thread on Silver Dollar, possibly more.

77 is still open, I am there nearly once every 2 weeks with the boys after work, the crowd is always different, it can be busy or it can be empty on a Friday or Saturday. but once you get to know te barmaid Natasha a bit better, everything flows smoothly, drinks at your table in a timely manner, the dancers all flock around you.

CR is ok not too private, but the mileage in there varies. The best I have had so far is from Sandra, skinny shy girl, give her a couple of dances and she will tell you, the CR over here is not like Pigale, you can venture further lol....

have fun

I haven't been here in awhile and was curious if anyone has any opinions on this club? I've had really good and fun times here and even remember the night Anthony Hopkins was seen there.

When was this? Don't ever remember him being in town. Don't tell me, he drank Chianti right? Have fond memories of this place. Girls are more friendlier and more realistic then the plastic ones across the street. Good times in the CR too!

Guest Ni**t*****t

Have fond memories of this place. Girls are more friendlier and more realistic then the plastic ones across the street. Good times in the CR too!

I haven't been to Club 77 in many years neither have I been in that area but, when you mention the plastic girls across the street I am not aware of a club across the street from Club 77. Would this refer to Taboo where the club across the street would be Pigale? lots of plastic there...

Guest realnicehat

I remember being there years ago and asking a cute little brunette (Jessie I think her name was) for a dance. She had me wait while she did her stage show and immediately after took me to the Champagne Room.

Having put on quite the athletic performance she was out of breath and perspiring so she asked if it was ok if we just chatted a bit. After a couple of songs (no charge of course) she said "I'll be right back" and left the room. When she returned a few minutes later she seemed refreshed and ready to go so we had a little fun and went our separate ways.

I noticed the bouncer, bartender and a few patrons looking at me and smirking as I left the room but had no idea why. As I sat down at our table my buddy said "what the hell happened back there?". When I asked what he meant he said "she came out of the room and shouted across the bar "I need some paper towel" grabbed it and ran to the ladies.

She must have gone to give herself a little sponge bath but I think everyone in the bar thought I gave her an accidental shower.

Have fond memories of this place. Girls are more friendlier and more realistic then the plastic ones across the street. Good times in the CR too!

I haven't been to Club 77 in many years neither have I been in that area but, when you mention the plastic girls across the street I am not aware of a club across the street from Club 77. Would this refer to Taboo where the club across the street would be Pigale? lots of plastic there...

Oops my mistake. I was thinking of Taboo. Haven't been to 77 in years as well though.

Went to 77 this afthernoon and met Franchesca i would say mid 30 short blond hair with a big rack had a great time in the cr also when back to the bar met this beautifull spiner pocahanta by the name of Dice maby back there tomorow afthernoon

I heard they have a free buffet on lunch and dinner time. Is that true? Do they have a great selection early in the afternoon?

Went to 77 this afthernoon and met Franchesca i would say mid 30 short blond hair with a big rack had a great time in the cr also when back to the bar met this beautifull spiner pocahanta by the name of Dice maby back there tomorow afthernoon[/quote

Was this on a Friday? Is there a buffet during the day time and is it good?

Haven't been there in over a year at least maybe two, but I would meet Marie-Josee a spinner type in her late 30's or maybe 40ish. Frisky in the CR with limitations. Not the best teeth. Takeout was offered and I never took up the offer.

Sorry for the necro post - I went to Club 77 last weekend with some friends for my birthday. I used to go there frequently in my early 20's, but I turned 40 last week. That's when I realized that I haven't been to 77 in almost 15 years.

The place was pretty dead for a Saturday night. My cousin hustled a 2-for-1 CR dance for me for my birthday and I don't know if it's because it was quiet or if the girls (both of which were stunning BTW) were genuinely happy to give me a "birthday gift", but I really had a good time in there. There were absolutely no touching restrictions.

Obviously YMMV, but it's a much more liberal place than Pigales. Too bad it's so quiet, it's a wonder they manage to stay open.

• Like 1

Was there yestherday afthernoon and saw Dice one of my favorite beautifull spinner pocahonta very bubly girl some of you mith now her she told me she used to work at the Den great in the cr

• Like 1